YesNoOk

Kingdom Hearts Larxene WIP (Read 1771 times)

Started by Laharl, March 07, 2012, 10:17:50 am
Share this topic:
Kingdom Hearts Larxene WIP
#1  March 07, 2012, 10:17:50 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Ok well basically My friend Ultraboard101 and I are making a full KH game he alredy did zexion and I am helping fix his issues but I am also working on my own character for the project Meet Larxene.

Name: Larxene

Title: The Savage Nymph

Original Name: Unknown Possibly Arlene

Who she was as a Somebody: unknown thus far they have not showed us just yet who she used to be

Weapon: Kunai or Knives looks more like Kunai to me

Specialty: Lightning and Extremely Quick Movements and can create clones of herself at will.

Number: XII

she is part of Organization XIII. She IS a chibi but a fair one well will be heres whats done on her so far.

Combo 1 (this has been changed since it now knocks the opponent down so you can't spam it)

Combo 2 (incredibly iffy and I am more than likely going to get something else for it as well as fix shading)

Launcher ( will be changed) and air combo (Still needs hit sparks of course but other than that this move is done aside from possibly some sprite touchups in the future. and velocity edits not hard to do though)

Lightning Super Level 1 (this homes in wherever the enemy is at and strikes them with lightning)

Lightning Super Level 2 (this has lightning striking all around her based on p1s position)

that is whats done on her thus far I will keep updating Never made a wip thread on guild before but figured why not see what people think about it. Please no ugh chibi or anything like that if you have real feedback please provide it. she is not my first character (first would be Tobi_NZC) anyways comment away! lastly we are in need of more spriters so anyone interested in helping please contact me!

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 10:20:54 am by Laharl
Re: Kingdom Hearts Larxene WIP
#2  March 07, 2012, 10:26:36 am
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
I'm definately keeping an eye on this.

Are you going to include that move from 2 FM?
The one when she's in the middle and she fires lightning out of her hands and spins?
#3  March 07, 2012, 10:28:43 am
  • I see you.
WOW a reply alredy? thanks glad to know you are interested, as for that move I do want to give her that move but idk about the spinning? how would that work in a 2d environment see what im saying?

I was more thinking she would just fire the beam orbs w/e they are out, in both directions spinning idk how that would be incorporated into mugen.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#4  March 07, 2012, 10:32:32 am
    • UK
#5  March 07, 2012, 10:33:13 am
  • I see you.
yeah of course but like i said i dont think spinning would work in a 2d environment would it? most i can do is make them go in both directions. I was basing her moveset off a combination of 3 games

kh 358/2 days

Kingdom hearts 2 Final mix +

and KH Re Chain of memories

NOT on her terrible rendition in the gba version of COM. no worries.

#6  March 07, 2012, 10:36:04 am
    • UK
Thats what I meant. Not spinning.
#7  March 07, 2012, 10:40:09 am
  • I see you.
alright then yeah we are on the same page :P. I have to find an effect that i can use that looks anything like that though.

also was going give her a couple of normals with clones assisting, but for the most part all clone attacks will be supers. she will also have all of her "sleight" attacks she had in RE COM, that orb lightning super you mentioned, 2 or 3 clone supers, and I want to give her the limit break she has in days as a super attack.

You are talking to a HUGE larxene fan which is why i chose her as my Char to start with for the project. Thanks for showing interest in her : ).

#8  March 07, 2012, 02:05:12 pm
I'm looking forward for this Larxene.
Keep it up :D
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#9  March 07, 2012, 02:30:44 pm
    • USA
Seems like the Kingdom Hearts characters that have been being worked on or released lately have been getting a LOT more attention since they are being made much better.
#10  March 07, 2012, 09:32:53 pm
  • I see you.
wow glad you guys are waiting for it I didn't expect to get so much support  ;D. Appreciate it Highly I am tired of the crappy KH chars I found on youtube when there are things to be done with them that nobody ever attempts to do. I should also mention I ripped her RE COM voice from the ps2 (not exactly ripped) but I got perfect quality if you played Ultraboards Zexion it has that sound quality for all of them :P.

Thanks for all the support it helps alot believe it or not.

#11  March 08, 2012, 01:42:01 am
Big KH fan. I will be looking forward to this for sure.
#12  March 08, 2012, 01:54:25 am
  • I see you.
good to know thanks for the support no Gif To show it yet but I am getting her hitsparks right now. and hopefully at least start coding one of her level 3 supers.

2OS

#13  March 08, 2012, 02:37:33 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
[State Lightning Helpers]
type=assertspecial
trigger1=1
flag=noshadow
ignorehitpause=1
#14  March 08, 2012, 02:51:59 am
  • I see you.
Edit: ok its the shadows thats easily fixable completely overlooked that, secondly though next time you want to post about something for feedback could you please explain and not just post a code out of nowhere. I know how to get rid of shadows just caught me off guard coming from nowhere like that lol.

Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 03:15:00 am by Laharl

2OS

#15  March 08, 2012, 04:01:15 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
Thought you would've caught on with what I typed into the state brackets.
#16  March 08, 2012, 04:04:42 am
  • I see you.
yes yes I should have but the random code just caught me off guard lol. I know that code alredy ive used it before for helpers and thanks for pointing that out to me ill fix it no worries. Working on one of her level 3 supers right now.

#17  March 10, 2012, 01:30:54 am
  • I see you.
WOHOOO Blade Storm is finally done and works just as i pictured it. Heres the explanation Larxene says something then starts floating into the air you have that amount of time to hit her to stop her from doing the move. If you do not hit her before the super pause You're screwed as its unblockable and homes in where you are at regardless. where that might be. so your best bet is to hit her as soon as you see her floating into the air like that. heres the move in a gif to show you how it works. Thanks to Ultraboard101 for the air casting sprites. And Vector for Explaining to me about target vel.

both attacks in this come with sound as well and I love how well this came out :P Be on the lookout for the next update not sure what it will be.

stuff to add would be some explods for her casting motions to look cooler other than that this super is done.

edit: heres a video showing all of whats there currently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnMYEcPIuOY

#18  March 11, 2012, 12:28:42 pm
  • I see you.
Small update larxene now has a basic C attack where she just throws her Knife at you and it explodes into lightning as well. pretty basic attack but still something new. she needed these lol.

all thats left is palfx and limiting it so it can't be spammed.

#19  March 16, 2012, 02:07:39 am
  • I see you.
New update Larxene now has another Level 3 and Changed up her basic c throw knives a bit.

The level 3 starts as larxene puts her knives away then lowers her arms, then she starts raising them when they are completely out she shoots a giant lightning beam on both sides of her, You may hit her out of this attack before it gets casted and completely cancel out the super. I have to add more time to hit her. here is the gif showing that.

all thats left for this is possibly make her float a tad during the super to closer resemble how she is in Final mix

now heres her new throw knives attack It more resembles how it was in RE COM as well where she throws all 5 at you then throws 5 again but its just 3 here is the gif to show that off.

so thats whats been updated. Next is some more basics more than likely that utilize her clones.