Divine WIPs (Read 755782 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#1301  June 23, 2014, 01:45:45 am
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
Flash from DC or shuma gorath from marvel :) really i love your chars :)
#1302  June 23, 2014, 01:52:12 am
    • Brazil
    • anothermkfan@gmail.com
let him have a break & work on whatever he wants guys.
#1303  June 23, 2014, 02:52:30 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#1304  June 23, 2014, 03:09:54 am
  • Niigasan
No interest in tekken or ki characters? Manga characters naruto?

DW

#1305  June 23, 2014, 03:40:36 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well "could be" possible with Neocide's sprites i think(?).
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Couriosity kills me X,D

Yeah, those are really nice. All those sprites for his DBZ game are really well done. I played with his Yamcha, and I'd assume all of his chars follow suit. They don't actually walk/have walking anims. They just short of hover like those old Jap SNES DBZ games. I'd imagine that's what he was going for though. A retro feel combined with his own stuff thrown in. I could ask him. They could be used as base, while getting edits for everything else I'd need. Most stuff would be fine though. Thanks for the suggestion. It may come to pass, hopefully.

I think Alex was the only one that wasn't outright shot down. Half Life 3 Confirmed?

Sorry, I overlooked the Alex suggestion. He falls into the same line of liking him, but not enough to invest time into him.

Mugen doesn't need another Batman, mugen needs a finished Batman.

You'd need a spriter

Cybaster's Batman is finished. Actually, I'm hoping Cy will update his Batman with the sprites Sean is making. I like his batman, I'm just not fond of the sprites taken from a flash game.

What about Rose?

I'll leave her to Basara and/or Lost_Avenger.

Flash from DC or shuma gorath from marvel :) really i love your chars :)

I like Flash, but not enough to work on him. Don't think what I do would fit him very well either. Don't like Shuma Gorath. Thank you, glad you enjoy them.

No interest in tekken or ki characters? Manga characters naruto?

Not KI and God no to Naruto. Tekken though, that's currently the best fighting game out right now. TTT2 still slaps hard. Yeah, I'm interested in Tekken chars. King has been my main since Tekken first came out. Jin and Heiaichi(sp?) being secondary. Jun and Anna are extras. Y'know though, SFXT is...really boring. Though it does give a basis to work from when converting Tekken chars. Anyway, none of the Tekken chars I'd want to make, have available sprites.
#1306  June 23, 2014, 03:52:40 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
I think the DivineWolf guessing game is more fun than most other project threads.

Rugal?
#1307  June 23, 2014, 04:12:38 am
  • Niigasan
U know CVS the abstract made jin sprites?
#1308  June 23, 2014, 04:14:47 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
But Byakko already made a pretty incredible Jin.
Chilling
#1309  June 23, 2014, 04:58:19 am
    • Brazil
The problem isn't with Zelda or Peach. The problem is sprite availability. I'm not just gonna use anything, it has to be  good at least. Doesn't have to be the best, but not just some BS thrown together. Edits from other chars that don't even look like the intended char. I haven't seen any sprites of them, so IDK. Though I'm gonna say it's save to assume they're probably not really good. I have thought about making some Nintendo chars. If CvSA ever actually decides to work on that Link he made, I'd be up for that.

If Link had won that poll that was for Sean to sprite, I would have worked on him. Though Batman won. I've thought about making a lot of chars, from lots of different companies and such. A high percentage of them don't have anything to work with though. Nintendo chars fall into that category.
What do you mean by good? The sprites I found are from Super Smash Flash 2. They look good for me, but they're not normal sized. What about Ivy? You said you like Tekken chars, do you like Soul Calibur as well? Green & GillFrog's Ivy have some decent looking sprites, but their char is seriously lacking.
#1310  June 23, 2014, 05:31:21 am
  • Niigasan
Yeah true I'm just greedy lol
#1311  June 23, 2014, 05:35:41 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Since everyone is putting in their 2 cents. Here is mines, Kevin Rian: Garou, Setsuna: L.B, Lynn Baker: RD, Hanzo: Samsho (Dampir completed sff). The list can go on but, I believe these are some that would be awesome. Just another one of your fan's.lol
Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:16:20 am by BIG BOSS
#1312  June 23, 2014, 05:48:53 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
Genjuro please
#1313  June 23, 2014, 01:32:38 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Since everyone is putting in their 2 cents. Here is mines, Kevin Rian: Garou, Setsuna: L.B, Lynn Baker: RD, Hanzo: Samsho (Dampir completed sff). The list can go on but, I believe these are some that would be awesome. Just another one of your fan's.lol

This would be awesome, and somewhat simple since i've already CSed her sprites. I still need to make some corrections though. I also like to see Cassandra or Billy.
#1314  June 23, 2014, 01:51:05 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300
Ummm.... Cody, Anyone?

Homina Homina Homina

DW

#1315  June 23, 2014, 07:12:19 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I think the DivineWolf guessing game is more fun than most other project threads.

Rugal?

Not a guessing game... Unless, that's what you're trying to do is guess what I'll work on next. In which case, it's a lost cause. I told you all IDK myself. As for Rugal... I think I'm good. Someone else will make him I'm sure. Especially since Froz CS'd his sprites.

U know CVS the abstract made jin sprites?

I may not be in the "loop" as much as I should, but c'mon now. Of course I know this. If I really wanted to make Jin, I could have made him a long time ago with his Tekken 4 set that CvSA made that Sean used. Let's just leave it at that.

What do you mean by good? The sprites I found are from Super Smash Flash 2. They look good for me, but they're not normal sized. What about Ivy? You said you like Tekken chars, do you like Soul Calibur as well? Green & GillFrog's Ivy have some decent looking sprites, but their char is seriously lacking.

That should be self explanatory... :-\ Not half assed edits. Also, I think I'm good on flash game/tiny sprites. C'mon now, that not really anything to work with. As far as SC goes... I liked Soul Edge up to SC2. Never played 3, owned 4 for a bit. That's the last one I played. It's alright, but not all that too me. Y'know, that one user that was making all those SC chars(forgot their name because they change it so much), made an Ivy that's OK. I tested her. She could use some refining/updates, but it's a pretty good conversion. Much better than the original one. Said user even improved on her sprites a bit. Which looks pretty well done. I don't like SC enough to work on anyone from it. even if I did, it wouldn't be Ivy.

It'd be someone I played with. Like Seigfried/Nightmare, Taki, or Rock. I can only remember SC the most.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll take them into consideration.

Genjuro please

Ugh... Someone please make this guy so people can leave me alone about him lol.

Ummm.... Cody, Anyone?

I like Cody, but I'm not gonna lie; I'm too lazy to put in the time required to make him. With the knife helper and all the extra attacks and sprites needed for him. I think JMM said he wanted to make him. There's something you can look forward to.

OK, I think that's enough suggestions. Thanks again everyone for the support and interest in my works. I appreciate it very much. I already had chars in mind like I said, though it was nice to hear suggestions. I'll more than likely speak on a project once I get it going.
#1316  June 23, 2014, 09:04:18 pm
It's time for Batman by Alucard to get some good coding !

I agree, BTW what happened to Rajaa's recoding of that?

I'd love to see DW tackle any of the DC chars or Marvel ones that didn't appear in MVC. So many good sprites out there that could use a new code
#1317  June 23, 2014, 09:09:40 pm
Anything particular you had in mind yourself, like any series or type of character?
Maybe we could help giving suggestions from there.

But if you haven't got anything in mind you would like to do,
you could also give it a rest for a while and come back refreshed?

It's cool to see you making stuff and sharing them. You've done a lot of awesome jobs.
Just remember to make things because you like to, not because others are asking.
I would love to see your next work done with joy as well ;)
#1318  June 23, 2014, 09:17:56 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
@ DW yea I know how you feel about Genjuro.... People keep on asking me to make him as well lol But nope! lol

I told Infinite yesterday that it might be up to him to take that one on lol

DW

#1319  June 24, 2014, 12:02:11 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Anything particular you had in mind yourself, like any series or type of character?
Maybe we could help giving suggestions from there.

But if you haven't got anything in mind you would like to do,
you could also give it a rest for a while and come back refreshed?

It's cool to see you making stuff and sharing them. You've done a lot of awesome jobs.
Just remember to make things because you like to, not because others are asking.
I would love to see your next work done with joy as well ;)

I was never asking for suggestions. I just didn't mind hearing them at the time. I always have chars in mind, just not doing anything currently really. Thanks for the support.

#1320  June 24, 2014, 02:45:19 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Any Samurai Shodown characters who appeared in the first two games and AREN'T Haohmaru, Genjuro or Nakoruru?