CvS C. Viper 1.12!! (Read 68831 times)

Started by chuchoryu, November 02, 2014, 11:29:15 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CvS C. Viper 1.12!!
#41  November 06, 2014, 08:23:47 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Hey amigo you can always go to a friends house and play the game there or you can go to those places where you pay for an an hour or two for a gameplay, im sure there are local gaming rooms like that around you
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#42  November 06, 2014, 10:31:34 pm
  • SNK is life
Yes amigo, totally, you should find a way to spend money to exercise your hobbies for us to be pleased ::)
#43  November 07, 2014, 08:10:37 pm
#44  November 07, 2014, 09:59:59 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#45  November 08, 2014, 10:34:24 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hey amigo you can always go to a friends house and play the game there or you can go to those places where you pay for an an hour or two for a gameplay, im sure there are local gaming rooms like that around you
Yes amigo, totally, you should find a way to spend money to exercise your hobbies for us to be pleased ::)
I have friends but no one have PS3 or XBOX360 for play this, one of my friends have PS2 and not have TEKKEN!!! only Metal Slug....I really like to play SF4

Pero si algunbo vive por el DF, Azcapotzalco o en Cuautitlan mandenme un mensaje para ir a jugar el SF4 o SFxT, mi numero de telefono es:  REMOVED

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:53:39 pm by Saikoro
#46  November 08, 2014, 10:56:23 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Chucho, it really isn't a good idea to put your phone number for everyone to see here on Guild. Seriously, don't do that.

To keep things safe, I removed it. If you want to have people know this information, please do so through personal messaging. Listing your number is like me posting all of your IP addresses. Not smart. >:(

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#47  November 08, 2014, 11:03:13 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Meanwhile his info is in the reports section . Might want to look into that ASAP

Really, what the hell choochoo guy?
#48  November 08, 2014, 11:26:54 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#49  November 09, 2014, 12:09:12 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
inb4 chucho becomes' vans best real life friend.
#50  November 10, 2014, 05:55:30 am
  • Rawr!
well then.. u guys are quick to diss him about something thats already been said like a million times lol

tbh, I admire Chuchoryu for 1 major reason, his tenacity to keep going with all the negativity on his work.  I'm pretty sure i'm not alone in this when i say if it was me this was happening to, i'd tell you all to piss off and just keep it to myself.  The fact that he is making these characters with only watching videos and getting a rough idea on how the character plays by purely just watching.. is actually quite impressive. Yeah granted there is alot that needs work but considering he's given his circumstances about not being able to play any of these games he shouldn't be constantly harassed about it.

I don't see why no one tries to atleast help him out on some of the fixes, since they have a better knowledge of the characters gameplay instead of condemning him to be a lazy author / coder whatever you want to call it.

keep up the work chuchoryu

note: when i say help him i don't mean feedback.. i mean help him code it.
#51  November 10, 2014, 06:04:28 am
  • Raging Fist
He's right.
The fact that Chuchoryu is working his ass off making characters that were not in mugen before is also a plus too.
I know for some of us we had a bad dealing with him but can we please throw that aside? Yes he makes betas and to a point he finishes them at his will. Our best motive we can do is help him out be it by codes sprites etc to make them better. Hell I'd kill to see a Kazuya Mishima in POTS style with a LVL 3 attack being his devil form transformation for devil beam!
#52  November 10, 2014, 06:41:41 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
the problem here is he rushes the character out way too fast for fan service instead of making sure everything looks good, plays well, and is more balanced.

take your time and listen to the feedback as much as you can dude and everything will be fine. This is why Vyn's. Infinite's, POTS, SeanAltly's, Cybaster's characters are all great. they took their time painstakingly making everything look well play well and keeping things balanced. They also listened to feedback.
#53  November 11, 2014, 01:00:19 am
I honestly just hope Chuchoryu would put his effort and potentials into good use.
It's not about accuracy, it's about quality and that needs time, effort and refining, really.

'Helping' him by fixing his work seems pointless to me.
Before others could do that, he should at least have a good base code or sprite wise.
He got to put more effort into his work or find someone to collaborate with, so he could focus on one part of the work.
And I believe a few have offered to code his characters if he did the sprites (due to scarcity in spriters of course).

Just to say the truth, each time I see Chuchoryu release another 'first', I get disappointed.
I'd love to see his previous work get updated instead.
#54  November 11, 2014, 01:41:31 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Damn!! A few replies came in as I was typing this!!

That's a fine point Tetsuga and I agree with you. I've learned that Chucho is a double edged sword: On one hand you admire what he is doing with available materials (only videos, no current gen console or access to fighting games that he is basing his characters off of) because you really can see is his passion for all of this if you look at his releases just right. On the other hand, you sometimes wonder if he's either clueless as to what's up (Constantly saying Amigo!! or posting... his phone number) or doesn't care about feedback whatsoever because he clearly shows promise. The combination of these two principles leads to arguments about feedback and work ethic constantly end up turning on themselves. It happens rather frequently as I've seen other mods chime in on this. And multiple times too.

I admire the dude as much as I sometimes wonder about him even though I'm not a total fan. While I do wish he'd improve on a lot of things, he's built up a nice following and his fans seem to be happy.

#55  November 11, 2014, 02:52:43 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Damn!! A few replies came in as I was typing this!!

That's a fine point Tetsuga and I agree with you. I've learned that Chucho is a double edged sword: On one hand you admire what he is doing with available materials (only videos, no current gen console or access to fighting games that he is basing his characters off of) because you really can see is his passion for all of this if you look at his releases just right. On the other hand, you sometimes wonder if he's either clueless as to what's up (Constantly saying Amigo!! or posting... his phone number) or doesn't care about feedback whatsoever because he clearly shows promise. The combination of these two principles leads to arguments about feedback and work ethic constantly end up turning on themselves. It happens rather frequently as I've seen other mods chime in on this. And multiple times too.

I admire the dude as much as I sometimes wonder about him even though I'm not a total fan. While I do wish he'd improve on a lot of things, he's built up a nice following and his fans seem to be happy.

Totally agreed Saikoro. :thumbsup:

And with the recent updates and when Chucho told that he wants to finish Juri Han and C. Viper, also update/finish some of Tekken chars, i see that he wants to be more motivated and patient about your works. Sadly, many people rush him to finish fast your stuff. Them Chucho release betas for "these people being satisfied" (that's the bad side) , or for other people could rework/edit on this stuff, that's because Chucho works are Opensource (that's the good side). Them other people being annoying with the "take your time" thing, or made useless feedbacks, though that he's hearing and take feedbacks seriously.

Anyway, i hope see Chucho being better and better in each creation. :)
#56  November 11, 2014, 05:44:04 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
well then.. u guys are quick to diss him about something thats already been said like a million times lol

tbh, I admire Chuchoryu for 1 major reason, his tenacity to keep going with all the negativity on his work.  I'm pretty sure i'm not alone in this when i say if it was me this was happening to, i'd tell you all to piss off and just keep it to myself.  The fact that he is making these characters with only watching videos and getting a rough idea on how the character plays by purely just watching.. is actually quite impressive. Yeah granted there is alot that needs work but considering he's given his circumstances about not being able to play any of these games he shouldn't be constantly harassed about it.

I don't see why no one tries to atleast help him out on some of the fixes, since they have a better knowledge of the characters gameplay instead of condemning him to be a lazy author / coder whatever you want to call it.

keep up the work chuchoryu

note: when i say help him i don't mean feedback.. i mean help him code it.
Sorry for no anwer mis amigos, well I read all and all are really good comments (really I apreciate) mcuh of yours have my works and other only give the Fedback is really good, now, the point is the only way I can made the characters is watching videos, including this is hard for me, reason? I no have internet (WI FI) in my home I need to find LAN out of my home and try to add the more information I can do or wathching the videos I can do in 1 or 2 hours

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#57  November 11, 2014, 07:06:45 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
if he said YES to me coding that Juri or Viper, Id do it....itll be crazy AF too!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#58  November 11, 2014, 07:21:52 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Yep...Chucho, as @Saikoro said, has that double edge. What I still CAN'T understand is, why he doesn't reply to constructive things, just because they're not saying "+1". That's not a way to improve his works. I honestly think that, if he gives himself the required time, he can make some awesome creations and not what we're currently playing. It's something to admire that he took his time to make characterswho comes from 3D...but just when you see them, some of them doesn't attack as their 3D counterparts(Nina is not Blair Dame) or doesn't have a recognisable attire(Anna from that girl from Garou)...Not saying he's bad, just that he rushes his works. I started doing Viper from YT videos and then erased all them when Chronos ripped her for me. I'm now doing 3 characters from 3D games AND even I'm "rushing" with 2 of them(comissions), I'm taking my time to make them as better as possible.

if he said YES to me coding that Juri or Viper, Id do it....itll be crazy AF too!
Then just take my Viper's sprites and code them, They're opensource and able to DL now(Chucho is using them)
I swear there was something cool here!!
#59  November 13, 2014, 03:13:47 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I have friends but no one have PS3 or XBOX360 for play this
That's not an excuse, Chuchoryu. I never played Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (yet) and my Scott and Nega Scott play and feel like they were ripped from the game, even I won a COTM with Scott. I based his moves using videos too, but also reading FAQs, understanding the characters and putting a lot of effort and love to them. Using the "my char is bad because I don't have the game" is the same as "my char is bad because it's the first one I made", stop with this, seriously.

Being the first != being the best. Put some more effort and love your chars instead just release incomplete betas just because you wanted to be the first one in make something. You should stop making new stuff and focus in fix and improve the ones you already released, that's the way to improve. I still read MUGEN FAQs to improve even more and make a great experience for the ones who download my creations, you should do the same. If you don't do for you, at least do it for your followers and people who want to test/play with your works

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#60  November 13, 2014, 03:32:32 pm
  • SNK is life