YesNoOk

So Monster Energy Drinks (Read 19516 times)

Started by GDM, November 10, 2014, 03:28:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: So Monster Energy Drinks
#81  November 11, 2014, 05:41:47 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Now you guys are merely trolling.

If you don't mind, I'm stepping out to grab my Master Chief Collection AND a nice big ol bag of popcorn. Someone get me a white monster when I come back!! :lugoi:
yeah okay, a fellow mod trying to tell you why your comments are gross and insensitive is trolling

its great to see something my grandparents and parents devoted themselves to be likened to a comic book, and to see someone completely dismiss a religion because of one crazy person.

but im the one trolling.
#82  November 11, 2014, 05:41:53 am
MFG isn't an atheist hugbox ?? I'm shocked, what about all the other countless topics about religions that ended in blood baths (and most often against religion) ?
(hint : topics about religion should be closed on sight because of how fast and hard they go down the shitter !)

How funny, I was just reading one last night that happened years ago between Shamrock and SBZ. I was telling myself "I hope I don't ever get involved in one of those."

So much for that.
#83  November 11, 2014, 05:42:32 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
a public forum that isnt an athiest hugbox
MFG isn't an atheist hugbox ?? I'm shocked, what about all the other countless topics about religions that ended in blood baths (and most often against religion) ?
(hint : topics about religion should be closed on sight because of how fast and hard they go down the shitter !)
lol not up and up on the forum history, but based on responses its clearly not the case now
Aaaaaaaand, another reason I stay away from ATL.
#84  November 11, 2014, 05:42:47 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
a public forum that isnt an athiest hugbox

This is why I still love you, Byakko. You're one of the few who sees this.
#85  November 11, 2014, 05:47:24 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
lol not up and up on the forum history, but based on responses its clearly not the case now
I can't say I've been here for the majority of those topics, but in all the ones I've seen it's mostly been two or three really loud people arguing and not really making great points on both sides, while more interesting conversations took place in the margins. In any event, definitely not an atheist hugbox by any stretch of the imagination. Just don't expect a lot of great discussion about the nature of theology and its role in human society!
#86  November 11, 2014, 05:49:28 am
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
so wait...this isn't about monster energy drinks?
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#87  November 11, 2014, 05:50:00 am
I miss Shamrock.
#88  November 11, 2014, 05:50:08 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
I wish I was a mod, so I could close this bastich of a thread.  Or trash it.

As stated before, threads that are religion based or become religion based quickly spiral out of control, which is slowly happening as we type away, battling each other when this was a thread about how a person can be so dense about a stupid energy drink that should never have been made in the first place, because its the worst tasting liquid substance that insists on being called a "drink".
#89  November 11, 2014, 05:55:45 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
please, this thread is extremely tame compared to any religion thread ive been through. you guys are projecting. its really not that bad.
#90  November 11, 2014, 05:57:33 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
please, this thread is extremely tame compared to any religion thread ive been through. you guys are projecting. its really not that bad.

But it has gone off-topic big time nonetheless.

EDIT:
Back on-topic: how can someone be so stupid as to overanalize an energy drink?
#91  November 11, 2014, 06:00:44 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
there was never really any topic specified. it couldve been taken either the religion way which is the most obvious and expected way, or the crazy lady way (which would require some decent level of respect for religion, which would probably never happen because thats just how opinions work). the fact the crazy stems from her intepretation of religion means the topic was always somewhat focuse don faith anyway. so no this is not offtopic, and i daresay anti's idea for this thread was to stir discussion on crazy religious nuts. i see no other useful purpose
#92  November 11, 2014, 06:01:17 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Like ice cream flavors they're all good and there's no wrong answer (kinda like opinions). But don't nag me about about something I'm not interested in
Then who am I gonna share ice cream with?
 :disappointed:
#93  November 11, 2014, 06:02:48 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
there was never really any topic specified. it couldve been taken either the religion way which is the most obvious and expected way, or the crazy lady way (which would require some decent level of respect for religion, which would probably never happen because thats just how opinions work). the fact the crazy stems from her intepretation of religion means the topic was always somewhat focuse don faith anyway. so no this is not offtopic, and i daresay anti's idea for this thread was to stir discussion on crazy religious nuts. i see no other useful purpose

Well, true.  Let's go back to complaining about the Westboro Baptist Church guys again XP
#94  November 11, 2014, 06:06:11 am
#95  November 11, 2014, 06:07:44 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Let's go back to complaining about the Westboro Baptist Church guys again XP
Nah, it was funnier when you spoke shit about Monster drink and their rat in a can. I personally prefer local energy drinks than Monster or another brands like Red Bull or Battery. There's one called "Mr. Big" (yes, like the SNK bald pimp guy) which is 1.5 lts and it costs like 2 of any other energy drinks :idea:

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#96  November 11, 2014, 06:11:12 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
There's one called "Mr. Big" (yes, like the SNK bald pimp guy) which is 1.5 lts and it costs like 2 of any other energy drinks :idea:

That's pretty expensive.  Either way, energy drinks taste nasty to me.  I'll stick with my sodas and juices.
#97  November 11, 2014, 06:12:56 am
Sprite is best soda.

Although I only do that every now and then because, soda.
#98  November 11, 2014, 06:13:53 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
my personal poison is lemon iced tea, that shit is so bad for you, but the tea taste makes you feel better about yourself.

i buy organic iced tea but there is still too much sugar.
#99  November 11, 2014, 06:17:42 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Pepsi ftw!

And Tampico juice is best juice ftw.
#100  November 11, 2014, 06:20:09 am
Iced Tea is bad for you? Nice to know I've been killing myself this whole time. Alas, 'healthy beverages' taste awful and water is a bit overrated.