YesNoOk

Robert (5 modes) released, Kyo (with XIII mode) released, Saisyu + extra gift. (Read 12295 times)

Started by Vans, December 25, 2010, 08:00:08 am
Share this topic:
Re: Robert (5 modes) released, Kyo (with XIII mode) released, Saisyu + extra gift.
#21  December 25, 2010, 04:31:07 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Two things about Robert:
- This is one of my most beloved projects, Vans and walt can tell you how much time I spent happily spriting this character.
- Working with this character open me chance to meet one of the most awesome persons I've met online, Vans is not only a great coder, he is a terrific person, 

That's all, merry christmas.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
Re: Robert (5 modes) released, Kyo (with XIII mode) released, Saisyu + extra gift.
#22  December 25, 2010, 04:38:06 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Just to put it out there, when I cancel into Kyo's Aragami from another move (like standing C, f+b in NeoGeo notation) he the opponent appears to be pushed out of it too far.  And unless I glanced over it Kyo doesn't seem to have a command list like the others.
#23  December 25, 2010, 05:21:03 pm
  • MUGEN THe DReam COme TRue
#24  December 25, 2010, 06:40:01 pm
  • yummy ass!!
    • Mexico
omg i love you vans!! ;)

gesse yeah fuck!!
Yo tengo una pregunta. Soy nuevo en el foro, pero qué es un char? Graciass
]
#25  December 25, 2010, 07:59:15 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357

#26  December 25, 2010, 08:11:22 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Oh my dear God this is the best release I had ever seen! Downloading everything right now! :sugoi:
Chilling
#27  December 25, 2010, 08:25:08 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I don't know if its jsut me but:

*Geese's Mid atmei Nage seems REALLY hard to do and doesn't seem to work unless it requires much more timing than usual.
*The aura option in the config file doesn't seem to do anything.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#28  December 25, 2010, 09:43:27 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Damn so may gifts for Christmas and now this, too good to be truth, thanks Vans  :sugoi:
#29  December 25, 2010, 10:02:17 pm
hey vans very good job on the characters!!! Robert is the best but i have two request please. can you tell how i can make the 98 robert be able to be selectable by holding start on the 2002 robert?

and can you update your iori 2002um max system and his hsdm please thanks
#30  December 25, 2010, 10:05:37 pm
  • Burn to Fight
nice chars dude, i tested this char and they are a good kof gameplay , congratulations  :sugoi: :sugoi:

#31  December 26, 2010, 02:01:58 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Kyo
- HCB+K in XIII mode...the grabbing custom state looks off...it's as if they're being lifted on the floor and not from a standing position
- He turns green for burning kyo in XIII mode's default palette

Robert
- The end of his DM Ryuko Ranbu, the DP part, should have the same hitsparks as his normal DP.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#32  December 26, 2010, 02:05:21 am
    • USA
#33  December 26, 2010, 03:57:07 am
    • USA
Bah, double post because lack of ENTER button on cellphone. 2 things. 1- you're a "clumsy bastard", snake making the Kyo SFF prettier my ass :p, 2- kyo fingers are not properly separated during the NEO POWER RANGERS move. anyway, tell walt to give an extra frame to the release in the aerial orochinagi, he falls with no movement on hair or clothes and can be fixed with an easy frame.
#34  December 26, 2010, 04:14:32 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
#35  December 26, 2010, 05:09:14 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
umm..it DOESN'T MATCH THE FLAMES. WHY IS HE GREEN WITH RED FIRE. Color seperation like that is for templates.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#36  December 26, 2010, 05:12:44 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
If you don't like it, here's a template you should start off with:
#37  December 26, 2010, 05:24:40 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
^ Thank you.

Needs more palettes, so get to it.
#38  December 26, 2010, 05:32:57 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I made his default from the NESTS series, want me to post it?
#39  December 26, 2010, 09:20:06 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
fok, thanks to those releases, i got to wash my pants now >.>

epic christmas :)
#40  December 26, 2010, 01:27:51 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
fuck yes. i love you Vans :'D
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."