YesNoOk

Elections reaction thread (Read 35788 times)

Started by Bob8644, November 09, 2016, 02:52:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Elections reaction thread
#141  November 10, 2016, 12:58:48 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
I do like how after Trump won the left are showing their true colors. There is no need to be so hostile to people over who they voted for and it's going to make others not want to express their opinion on politics if this trend continues here.
#142  November 10, 2016, 01:03:08 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#143  November 10, 2016, 01:04:11 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I do like how after Trump won the left are showing their true colors. There is no need to be so hostile to people over who they voted for and it's going to make others not want to express their opinion on politics if this trend continues here.
im the left being hostile to the poor poor right by telling someone to not hotlink from a racist site over how the picture will be gone in hours.
Im sorry I've triggered you, ill try to do better next time and not use the D-word
#144  November 10, 2016, 01:05:09 am
  • The Goddess Returns
When has there been any backlash from the multiple times unbelievably stupid thing the Senate or Congress did, just counting Obama's terms
This is a wild assumption that has literally no basis and is the same wishful thinking that got Trump there in the first place.

SOPA, PIPA, ACTA. Three already.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#145  November 10, 2016, 01:06:22 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
How is 4chan a racist site just because of /pol/ lol cmon dude.
#146  November 10, 2016, 01:14:07 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
When has there been any backlash from the multiple times unbelievably stupid thing the Senate or Congress did, just counting Obama's terms
This is a wild assumption that has literally no basis and is the same wishful thinking that got Trump there in the first place.

SOPA, PIPA, ACTA. Three already.

On the other hand, there wasn't as much anger towards the GOP senators for the government shutdown, them stalling a Supreme Court nomination for most of a year, or for them stone-walling basically anything Obama wants to do. The ACA only passed after it was negotiated down from original, and it was mitigated in some places by the government deliberately sabotaging it.
#147  November 10, 2016, 01:14:49 am
Don't sweat it, I'm cool. I'm not the one who got all pissy outta nowhere over what could be a reasonable mistake. :)
#148  November 10, 2016, 01:22:13 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I do have to wonder why it's the staff cussing users out and getting reported in our political thread. Let's try to chill with that guys.
#149  November 10, 2016, 01:27:06 am
    • USA
#150  November 10, 2016, 01:28:10 am
  • An I.K.E.M.E.N guy
  • Yo
    • USA

my reaction
#151  November 10, 2016, 01:37:20 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I doubt IF they make conversion camps, they will be mandatory.
Are you trying to say it's somehow better if it's not mandatory
the problem is their very existence, everything it says about the people who created them and everyone who doesn't burn it down.

Hell yea its better if its voluntary, let people go in who chose too. If it was mandatory
It'll be like rounding up jews during ww2. Let them go in if they want to change make
It volntary if they decide to make those camps

Buckle up buckaroo, you LIVED in a "free" country, you elected someone that has repeatedly stated about how he wants to have journalists executed and envies how the russian operate. The same russians that have being gay as being illegal.

You dont even understand what you gave away. By electing someone that promises to control the press you have no say if he actually pulls it off, you already accepted it.

Calm down he's not gonna be a us version of Putin, I'm just hoping he cleans out the corruption
In D.C. and rebuilds our city's and bring jobs back to the us
#152  November 10, 2016, 01:43:23 am
Hell yea its better if its voluntary, let people go in who chose too.
Let them go in if they want to change make
... Wow, there's just something so fundamental and crazy that you're simply refusing to see. You don't even understand what the concept of those camps are. Hell, you don't even understand what the conversion is for.
I'm just hoping he cleans out the corruption
In D.C. and rebuilds our city's and bring jobs back to the us
But... None of that is going to happen. There's never been any hint whatsoever that he could ever be capable of doing any of that. This is just delusional.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#153  November 10, 2016, 01:45:19 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Yeah both were a mess gui but that's what happen when both far left and far right go too far

Thing is Clinton wasn't even far left. She was barely left at all and embodies a ton of stuff the left tend to dislike. She was the spitting image of token same old same old government corruption that everyone is sick of. I'm sad to still think she'd be better than Trump. DNC is to blame. They was so sure their golden Clinton would get it they screwed over the one guy the left liked.

This. If you have anyone to blame for these election results, blame the left for not listening to the voice of the people like they should have.

And people like Jmorphman and Person Man calling the entire right/people who were outraged at the actions of the Left and/or Hillary racist, sexist, homophobes. People don't like being called names, thought you of all people knew that. That's not how you reason with people. That's how you get people to spite you by any means necessary.

Which is exactly what happened last night.
Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:59:55 am by Jesuszilla
#154  November 10, 2016, 01:50:18 am
    • USA
the problem is their very existence, everything it says about the people who created them and everyone who doesn't burn it down.

Hell yea its better if its voluntary, let people go in who chose too. If it was mandatory
It'll be like rounding up jews during ww2. Let them go in if they want to change make

As tempting as it is to just yell at you, I feel the need to explain something.
The camps being voluntary is not much of an improvement, because then LGBT youth still have to deal with a culture that tells them that they're wrong and need to be fixed and if you hear that enough times you start to believe it.

The best comparisons I can think of are...think of how many mentally ill people don't get the help they need because of the stigma against mental illness, or people who try to de-legitimize their depression or don't take their suicidal thoughts seriously.  Think of how many rape and sexual abuse incidents go unreported because of the culture of victim blaming, or various other factors like women feeling like they "deserved it" or men feeling like men can't be raped.  This is basically the same thing.  I can promise you with 100% certainty, there is nobody who is of sound mind who would ever think "well shit, I'm tired of being gay, I'm gonna go sign up for this camp." 

Oh, and one more thing.  Gay kids would have no choice as long as they're underage and/or under their parents' or guardians' discretion.  So it doesn't matter how "voluntary" it is, it's a problem that it exists at all.
#155  November 10, 2016, 01:53:19 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Thats incredible.

It's happening.
#156  November 10, 2016, 01:54:35 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Unless deleted by a mod, 4chan images stay up for 7 days nowadays because of the archive.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#157  November 10, 2016, 02:03:41 am
I'm not sure how anyone can justify conversion camps of any kind, that sounds like some sci-fi fantasy nonsense. I mean, you are legit trying to program and manipulate someone's sexuality in the name of religion.
#158  November 10, 2016, 02:06:37 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I'm not sure how anyone can justify conversion camps of any kind, that sounds like some sci-fi fantasy nonsense. I mean, you are legit trying to program and manipulate someone's sexuality in the name of religion.

Some of pence proposed shit like the tests are some dystopian kind of shit.

Trump is most likely get limited by others, but its pretty proposterous he got elected with the kind of threats he was throwing around, it makes it seem like the people that elected him want to see them come through.
#159  November 10, 2016, 02:08:41 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
#160  November 10, 2016, 02:09:20 am
Is Trump really that bad? I've seen his interviews and I think he's a really passionate about his country.

Well yeah his promises and claims are a bit grand and unreal but insulting the guy before he can even work is overreacting a bit, all I'm saying let's give him a chance.