YesNoOk

Elections reaction thread (Read 36109 times)

Started by Bob8644, November 09, 2016, 02:52:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Elections reaction thread
#261  November 10, 2016, 07:37:15 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
'They let you do it'.

'Let'.

Consent.
"Let" with the very clear and obvious context of "they let me do it because they are rightly terrified that I will use my wealth and power to destroy their life it they accuse me of anything." 

Holy fucking shit dude you are literally defending sexual assault as something that's okay if the victim is too scared to speak up are you actually serious right now. 
#262  November 10, 2016, 07:42:18 pm
No, the context is that people are attracted to fame and money. Holy fucking shit dude.
#263  November 10, 2016, 07:44:15 pm
Have you not seen the countless times he sued people who demanded to be paid or the very recent time he straight up said he was going to sue all those women that banded together a couple weeks ago as soon as he was elected how the fuck can you blind yourself so hard he literally fucking said that over national television what the fuck is wrong with you
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#264  November 10, 2016, 07:45:36 pm
If people were falsely accusing me of sexual assault, I too would want to sue the shit out of them. Several of the accusers have already withdrawn their claims and admitted to it being a hoax, including the 'child rape' one (and yes, this is being reported on by all the media, not just the pro-Trump media).
#265  November 10, 2016, 07:46:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Thats literally not what the context is.

That's a possible subtext. The context is literally that he can grab your mom by the pussy and she wont be able to do anything to stop him.

There's a reason even the guy that was insisting in waterboarding prisoners, nuking the enemies and kidnapping the families of terrorists to torture them had to clarify that the words he said didnt represent him as a person and somewhat apologize.

Sad!
#266  November 10, 2016, 07:47:26 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
All your defending points for Trump I can go with except the "pussy grabbing" one. If he grabs before they say it's okay then that's assault. Some may have been star struck and found it okay. But you can't suggest 100% of them were like that.
#267  November 10, 2016, 07:49:55 pm
  • My username has a history to it.
    • USA
    • pineappleproducer.webs.com/
It was still very convenient of them to stay hush on the matter til right before the election.
*I have an uncle who can't grasp why Donkey Kong isn't on PlayStation 3.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER WEEABOO!!! :D
*Proud owner of Godzilla on PS4.

#268  November 10, 2016, 07:51:29 pm
Iced: That's literally not the context. You are flat out lying right now.

JNP: I'm inclined to look at it as boasting. I highly doubt he actually grabbed any women by the pussy, I think he was bragging about how women throw themselves at him and exaggerating the fuck out of it to appear more manly to the person he was talking to. I think he's probably a pretty sleazy guy. However, I think it's absolutely wrong to say that he was going around intentionally assaulting or raping people. He's a sleazy womanizer, he's probably been too forward because of his own perception of how much people love him, he's probably gotten slapped a few times, but I think any claim that he admitted to going on after he knew consent wasn't given is obviously false.

I'm not excusing his comment here as much as I am attacking the people taking it a step farther than it actually went and saying 'Trump is literally a rapist who rapes and thinks rape is okay!'.
#269  November 10, 2016, 07:53:25 pm
I'm not excusing his comment here as much as I am attacking the people taking it a step farther than it actually went and saying 'Trump is literally a rapist who rapes and thinks rape is okay!'.
Which is nobody here.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#270  November 10, 2016, 07:53:54 pm
    • USA
No, the context is that people are attracted to fame and money. Holy fucking shit dude.
If any of it was in any way actually consensual, he wouldn't need to qualify it with "they won't say anything."  That means he knew that they would want to say something, but could be pressured not to.

If people were falsely accusing me of sexual assault, I too would want to sue the shit out of them. Several of the accusers have already withdrawn their claims and admitted to it being a hoax, including the 'child rape' one (and yes, this is being reported on by all the media, not just the pro-Trump media).

So what you're saying is that the fact that the allegations only went away after Trump threatened to destroy these people's lives with his money and political influence somehow proves that they were lying and Trump never did anything wrong?  What color is the sky in your world?
#271  November 10, 2016, 07:55:24 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Yo Person Man..do you have any proof for your accusations?
#272  November 10, 2016, 07:55:40 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't know or care if he's an actual rapist. And you may be right that he was exaggerating. But it doesn't help that he said it. We can't read his mind. And with his power it's not unbelievable. I think it'd be easier to just concede on this one and say "Yeah, he said a fucked up thing"

GDM

#273  November 10, 2016, 07:58:51 pm
  • I'm not trolling
This shit makes me want to drink
#274  November 10, 2016, 08:01:59 pm
I didn't even like it as a thing period. It was an obvious smear attempt, and it's part of the reason why the Dems lost. Instead of trying to appeal to their base (disenfranchised Bernie supporters in particular), they were so hell bent on attacking the next coming of Hitler, and yet did very little to assert any positive points (the very little they had) they possesed.

Contrary to what the media wanted you to believe, there was no enthusiasm for the Clinton campaign. Just "yeah well, Trump's a shitbag..." no duh? Liberals were doing the same thing, and attacked anyone who wanted to talk about anything outside the obvious. Any surprise why they lost?
#275  November 10, 2016, 08:02:35 pm
Person Man: We condemn people based on the decisions of courts, not on accusations by people that only come out of the woodwork when it's politically expedient.

JNP: He may well have actually sexually assaulted people, but I don't think he set out to do so, he just assumed people would be so in love with him and his wallet that they'd be into it. This is fucked up, but nowhere near as fucked up as continuing after it's clear consent isn't given.
#276  November 10, 2016, 08:03:14 pm
    • USA
Yo Person Man..do you have any proof for your accusations?

The man's own words.  And besides, my point was never to say that he actually did any of those things, but that he's the kind of degenerate who believes it's okay to sexually assault women and intimidate them into not speaking up.  Even if he never actually did it, the fact that he could so casually joke around about getting away with it whenever he wants remains.  And that's the problem.
#277  November 10, 2016, 08:05:20 pm
Didn't happen. He was joking about how sexually attracted women are to him.
#278  November 10, 2016, 08:05:53 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I am so tired of this 'marginalized and hurting' shit.
Too fucking bad?

Please tell me why abortion rights being restricted doesn't hurt the already marginalized. Please tell me why expanding "religious freedom" bills that legalize the discrimination of queer people doesn't hurt the already marginalized. Please tell me why eliminating the environmental protection regulations that try and curb global warming doesn't hurt the already marginalized (and not so marginalized).

These are not exaggerations. This is not fear-mongering. These are actual policy decisions that the House, the Senate, and now the executive branch have all advocated for. They are all serious problems right now, problems that needed serious fixing, before this election. And now even the meager attemps at fixing them will be rolled back.
#279  November 10, 2016, 08:07:32 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
@PersonMan

No no no..I meant your

"So what you're saying is that the fact that the allegations only went away after Trump threatened to destroy these people's lives with his money and political influence somehow proves that they were lying and Trump never did anything wrong?  What color is the sky in your world?"

part. Do you have any proof for your accusation that Trump threatened these people with the power of his money and political influences?

I just think thats a damn bold accusation, and nobody should post something like that in a public forum without any proof.
#280  November 10, 2016, 08:09:00 pm
Didn't happen. He was joking about how sexually attracted women are to him.
That didn't happen.

Him walking into the changing room full with the contestants and going "it's fine, I'm here to supervise" is not bragging about them being attracted to him, it's bragging about blatant voyeurism. Because he knows they won't say anything.
It's not a succession of isolated events, it's a story as a whole. Everything he says points to the same thing, and all together, there's no way to keep thinking what you say is indeed what he means.