YesNoOk

add004basic (Read 1487329 times)

Started by Shiyo Kakuge, June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: add004basic
#621  August 02, 2016, 07:27:05 pm
Thanks bro, which exe file should I patch ? the regular mugen one or the 3vs3 or 4vs4 ones ?
I am guessing after I apply the patch I should use the 4vs4 exe ? but which one the AI one or the normal one ?

After patchig
It sorta works, my lifebars did not change I patched again 2nd time , it sorta works dunno.. :D
When I play 2vs2 simul and I switch to player 2 the AI controls it,froz's wolvie cant switch out cause of the  drill claw command.. blah im done too complicated for me..  but damn, when it works is damn awesome.

Patche a vanilla version of 1.1 still my lfiebars were the old ones.

OMG what I downloaded was just an update I tought it was a full version OMG...
So I have to copy the p1 files and p2 into the 0321 version ?
did that now everything works normally god damn it man.

Okey, one problem, how do I load my legacy motif cause when I start the batch file its Tatsu's SP ?
many of my chars just grab me all the time, also when I lose my 1st char I lose ? how do I fix this ?
Even after Nokoruru leaves the screen her bird is still there..
Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:08:26 pm by PeXXeR
#622  August 02, 2016, 10:29:48 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
You have to go into options to fix the early losing issue. It'll be under Simul mode options.

So, just inserting 4v4 Mugen into the same file Add004 is in will make it work with it? Will the batch files accept it?
#623  August 02, 2016, 10:33:24 pm
You can right click and edit the batch file and put whatever exe you want.
Its a damn shame I cant make this thing playable, when it works its amazing.
I dunno what you people are doing different than me, infinite's chars would just grab me all the time, some pots chars would taunt all the time, ffs... Kamekaze's Yun straight up broke, he started walking on air and stuff.
Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:37:33 pm by PeXXeR
#624  August 02, 2016, 11:01:57 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Are those glitches in 4v4?
#625  August 04, 2016, 07:49:05 pm
Nope 2vs2 simul.
I have a couple of chars patched with the uno tag system, will this mess up anything if I patch over ?
#626  August 04, 2016, 08:30:12 pm
  • Some Party
    • USA
Thanks bro, which exe file should I patch ? the regular mugen one or the 3vs3 or 4vs4 ones ?
I am guessing after I apply the patch I should use the 4vs4 exe ? but which one the AI one or the normal one ?

After patchig
It sorta works, my lifebars did not change I patched again 2nd time , it sorta works dunno.. :D
When I play 2vs2 simul and I switch to player 2 the AI controls it,froz's wolvie cant switch out cause of the  drill claw command.. blah im done too complicated for me..  but damn, when it works is damn awesome.

Patche a vanilla version of 1.1 still my lfiebars were the old ones.

OMG what I downloaded was just an update I tought it was a full version OMG...
So I have to copy the p1 files and p2 into the 0321 version ?
did that now everything works normally god damn it man.

Okey, one problem, how do I load my legacy motif cause when I start the batch file its Tatsu's SP ?
many of my chars just grab me all the time, also when I lose my 1st char I lose ? how do I fix this ?
Even after Nokoruru leaves the screen her bird is still there..

1) Change froz's wolverine's drill claw command to different buttons using his .cmd file.
2) For the AI thing, don't just run svc.bat.  Use svc_p1 if you're playing by yourself.  If you're playing with a friend, use svc_vs.
3) Nakoruru and Chang are gonna leave the bird and Choi out there.  It is what it is... I actually kinda like it.
4) If a character does something weird for their assist, like taunt or jump back offscreen then paste this in the cns:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

5) As for your screenpack, it's easy but I forgot how to do it.  ;D
#627  August 04, 2016, 09:11:50 pm
Thanks bro, I did fix most of the things, I had to change the SP though cause it uses the 9000.0 for the LB ports and legacy uses 9000.3
I got one more question, GM's SF3 cast straight up crashes my game after patching, and Raaja's necro seems unpatched he works like normal simul I patched him again still the same..It says the def failed to load.
#628  August 04, 2016, 09:13:41 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
OK, THANKS a ton for putting the single character tag solution there, I've been meaning to look for that for a while. What .CNS file would I put the code in, though? Many characters I have in mine have multiple.

Also, is there anyway to fix the issue I asked about earlier: The add004 patcher breaks some character's .cns by turning them from Japanese, to gibberish when patched, which Mugen doesn't like. I can't use a ton of characters this way.
#629  August 04, 2016, 10:20:11 pm
  • Some Party
    • USA
OK, THANKS a ton for putting the single character tag solution there, I've been meaning to look for that for a while. What .CNS file would I put the code in, though? Many characters I have in mine have multiple.

Also, is there anyway to fix the issue I asked about earlier: The add004 patcher breaks some character's .cns by turning them from Japanese, to gibberish when patched, which Mugen doesn't like. I can't use a ton of characters this way.

No problem. Just paste the code at the bottom of normal.cns or if there's just one cns then put it in before the -1 states, although I don't think it matters if you just put it in at the very bottom of that one either.

Yeah I noticed that the patcher warps some text but are the characters not working at all afterwards?

Some characters just break after the patcher.. I've had to find other versions of characters for that reason but it doesn't happen too often.
#630  August 04, 2016, 10:40:45 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Yeah, they give Mugen errors from the gibberish, and the game crashes.

...ALSO, I should ask: How do you go into a character to see what state does what?
#631  August 04, 2016, 10:57:19 pm
  • Some Party
    • USA
Yeah, they give Mugen errors from the gibberish, and the game crashes.

...ALSO, I should ask: How do you go into a character to see what state does what?

Hit Ctrl+D while in the middle of the match and the debug menu will display as you fight.  When you do a move that you like, it will briefly tell you the state # (stateno) of the action/move that you are doing (Example: state 200 is a light punch. state 240 is a medium kick. state 1000 is a hadoken).  Or you can go into the cns file and hope the author left a move description for each state.
#632  August 06, 2016, 04:24:48 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Could I just paste this in their .cns:

;==========================
; * Additions
; Init2 / Partner Assist-Stateno Registration ; パートナー支援ステート登録
; * override this statedef to regist partner-assist-stateno
[statedef 195900]
type=s

;;>>@Config.Tag_Assist_StateNo>>
[state 0] ;[.00]
   type=varset
   trigger1=1
   sysvar(0)=1210 ;;<-def * set to 1000 (temp)

1210 equals crouching states for a lot of characters in my Add004, I should note...
#633  August 08, 2016, 10:23:04 pm
  • Some Party
    • USA
Umm...if it works then great!

I've only ever used the tag code that I posted above and it (usually) works for me
#634  August 10, 2016, 03:45:53 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
It is possible to set add004 to use custom portraits?
Lasagna
#635  August 10, 2016, 04:05:09 am
    • Brazil
It is possible to set add004 to use custom portraits?

Here you go mate!

Zerobruno did it!

Description of the video, in case you don't open the video in a proper tab:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#636  August 10, 2016, 04:18:51 am
    • USA
You don't even need to do all that. Just choose whatever image you want?
#637  August 10, 2016, 05:00:54 am
    • Brazil
I've found how to do it pages back in this thread, the problem now is...

Anybody?
Lasagna
#638  August 10, 2016, 05:06:02 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
What happened to the lifebars? I just got it again after 2 years and now it loads up a screenpack. Anyway I can skip the screenpack and just use the bars?
#639  August 10, 2016, 05:09:02 am
    • USA
Lol well you kinda have to resize the ports. Let me say it as I always do over and over.. These bars are super customizable. You can change the size and all that with a lil editing.

You don't need the mugen with the bars. Just carry the bars over as you would any other.
#640  August 10, 2016, 05:11:26 am
    • Brazil
The thing is that i'm using the 3vs3 patch.

What happened to the lifebars? I just got it again after 2 years and now it loads up a screenpack. Anyway I can skip the screenpack and just use the bars?

You have to copy the system.def of the screenpack you're using and paste in the add004 lifebar overwriting the MM2 system.def
Lasagna
Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 05:15:05 am by -Ash-