YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1247903 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#1521  September 27, 2014, 08:24:42 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
the Goemon games are yellowing, but I'm in the process of cleaning them up a bit.
Don't get mad with me but this process is kinda tedious, at least for me cause I really don't have the free time at home to do it but even with this problem of time I attempted to remove the yellowing from some old cartridges with bad results, maybe I did something wrong in one step so I decided to change the labels from these games with the help of my old and reliable blow drier into a cartridge with a better looking, it's much easier and simple, the results were the expected, totally recommend it to give it a try, at least with a game that you don't want, that's what I did before attempting with the good ones like Mighty Final Fight and my TMNT Tournament Fighters for the NES  :cool4:

Anyway, while there are a lot of sprite and difficulty changes between Akumajou Densetsu and Castlevania III, the biggest and most important change is the soundtrack.
Don't get me wrong, it's still, totally playable, but the music is garbage on an NES
Totally agree with you at these two comments, and that's the main reason why I haven't purchased the third part of this saga even when I have the first two, Akumajou Densetsu OST is the main reason that this game is pure epicness, if you want to play the real thing always do it at your Famicom console so good look with this one.
#1522  September 27, 2014, 09:11:42 pm
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Dead or Alive Fan: You speak about Bucky O'Hare now being expensive, yet the TV in the background shows a copy of Snow Brothers which has been pricier for longer?
#1523  October 03, 2014, 10:39:16 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ

Still missing JoJo 6251.
#1524  October 03, 2014, 10:50:08 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Update time!

Probably won't post more update until December.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#1525  October 04, 2014, 02:57:09 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
i have the same 3 monogatari girls in figma form. nice collection BTW (also, requesting wallpaper sauce plox)

i'm starting to get overboard this last months but i can't help it :S

this fate testarossa figure was a real sweet deal (just like her perfeclty shapped 9 year old ass) she had an 82% discount and is in perfect condition. for what she is originaly worth i bought 5 figures :D

also got me some cheap bitches (again, cheaper than a nendoroid or figma)

i also got me some bishounens i specially like archer. he only comes with his two swords, a bow and arrow/sowrd. i expected him to come with several swords but no. well, good thing about archer is that you can give him the weapons of your other figures and still be in character (here's hoping for lancer figma) and goldie is the top dog of my nendo collection... until kiryuin satsuki comes :3

and i just had to get this one because this is what got me into doctor who! i'm a bit dissapointed though because the figure comes with several bruises and there's a tiny hole in the paint on his cutie mark
#1526  October 04, 2014, 03:16:27 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Yeah, you've gotta be careful with those Funko MLP figures.  The models are really nice but the paint work can occasionally be a bit spotty.  That's why it's better if you can buy them directly in a store instead of ordering them.  Gives you a chance to look it over and check for marks like that.  And speaking of:

Indiana Jones pony!

Now I finally have the complete set.  ^_^
#1527  October 04, 2014, 04:02:12 pm
well, thing is that there are no stores here that sell those :S

i even have to wait for the figure to be released in japan to order it from the same place i get all figures because otherwise the shipping would be too expensive (then again i only plan to buy trixie and discord)

say, do newer figures still have cutie marks only on one side? (nice pony btw)
#1528  October 04, 2014, 04:12:05 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
They started putting them on both sides on the newer ones.  Starting with the Octavia/DJ Pon-3 set, I think.
#1529  October 04, 2014, 04:35:38 pm
#1530  October 05, 2014, 01:22:22 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh so there's that one JoJo artbook I was missing... and then some more.
#1531  October 05, 2014, 01:54:16 am
>S.D. toes
i can fap to this! also, why are you only wearing one shoe?

Stay away from children and baby horseys.
fun fact. the box of my fate figrue had a close up shot of her ass on one side and a close shot of her crotch and belly button on the other side. and the doctor was on his side so you could check the cutie mark on his thigh :datass:
#1532  October 05, 2014, 02:13:47 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh I'm not wearing shoes, one of them just happened to be in a very convenient position when I took the picture.
#1533  October 05, 2014, 02:29:11 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
#1534  October 05, 2014, 09:12:10 pm

Just bought these two at a flea market today. Both are sealed and cost me a total of $52.
#1535  October 06, 2014, 10:06:18 am
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
Bought these 2. Finally got wifi AND a cheap but very usable graphics card :)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1536  October 07, 2014, 05:46:11 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Just bought this doujinshi

If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#1537  October 07, 2014, 12:41:14 pm
  • I work at Elecbyte as a sexy janitor.
    • USA
    • tamez.smeenet.org

I saw this at K-Mart and grabbed it up thinking it would be a $2 carbon copy of my excellent Nyko Perfect Shot. 
As it turns out, it doesn't have the same convenient pass-through method for a nunchuk. 

That's OK though because I only really planned to use it for the "John Woo" style control setup on House of the Dead Overkill anyway. 
#1538  October 07, 2014, 02:04:39 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
Does that warranty still work? :wiseguy:

Amy

#1539  October 07, 2014, 02:40:45 pm
  • Ignorin'U