YesNoOk

What ID #'s do Ikemen Go/Ikemen Plus Assign players/partners? (Read 9836 times)

Started by junkerde, February 25, 2019, 10:43:43 pm
Share this topic:
What ID #'s do Ikemen Go/Ikemen Plus Assign players/partners?
#1  February 25, 2019, 10:43:43 pm
For example I believe in winmugen player 1 and 2 get assigned ID's 32 and 33 respectively, in Mugen 1.0 it changes to 56 and 57. But I cant seem to get my code to work with any of these numbers when editing for ikemen, becuase I don't know how ikemen assigns them. In the debug display it just lists #0-4 but thats not it either.
Re: What ID #'s do Ikemen Go/Ikemen Plus Assign players/partners?
#2  February 25, 2019, 11:34:18 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
I don't use Ikemen but I am pretty sure they still use 56, 57. You can use this to findout, if no one else posts here.

Code:
[State -2]
type = displaytoclipboard
trigger1 = 1
text = "playerid = %d"
params = id
ignorehitpause = 1

#3  February 25, 2019, 11:44:07 pm
thanks, but I just tried it and the clipboard function is not present in ikemen unfortunately. But still yo uwere correct it is 56,57, etc. But it is weird that ikemen assigns either NO ID to the third team member on your side (3v3) or either its the same ID as the 2nd team member, which could break things.
#4  February 26, 2019, 12:01:11 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
The clipboard is very much present in IKEMEN, accessible by pressing CTRL+D during a match.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#5  February 26, 2019, 12:44:28 am
ahhh I should rephrase, the clipboard is there but the "DisplayToClipBoard" function actually doesnt display anything to said clipboard whatever you put in it. For example I dont see anything that tells me what my playerID is in ikemen. Using Ikemenplus and GO btw.
#6  February 26, 2019, 01:07:36 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Double check that you put it in [statedef -2]. It should show up as “playerid = #”
#7  February 26, 2019, 02:22:59 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
ahhh I should rephrase, the clipboard is there but the "DisplayToClipBoard" function actually doesnt display anything to said clipboard whatever you put in it.
I'm fully aware of what you meant. I've debugged characters in IKEMEN before, so I can confirm DisplayToClipboard definitely works.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#8  February 26, 2019, 03:58:45 am
ahhh I should rephrase, the clipboard is there but the "DisplayToClipBoard" function actually doesnt display anything to said clipboard whatever you put in it.
I'm fully aware of what you meant. I've debugged characters in IKEMEN before, so I can confirm DisplayToClipboard definitely works.

Ok you got me, I'm an idiot., The issue was I found the displaytoclipboard twice in my -2 states, so mistake on my part. My bad.
#9  February 26, 2019, 04:13:08 am
And to report, I was wrong about my first post to. Ikemen does assign them straight on as 56, 57, 58 as member 1, 2, and 3 on 1 side if you do 3v3. And I was doing partner,ID = syntax before but it didnt work so I had to self reference by using "ID =" instead and it works. Context is I'm editing UnoTag to work on 3 on 3 this way, and so far its working correctly. Thank you for the help!