YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1227224 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#1641  November 22, 2014, 04:17:14 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I love it, too.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#1642  November 22, 2014, 05:47:34 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Nes, GB Color, GBA, DS, DS XL, 3DS, PSP, PSVita, PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox, Dreamcast.

And you didn't ask this, but I have around 8 arcade sticks:
Madcatz TE-S, Hori RAP Premium VLX, Madcatz Street Fighter x Sanrio, Madcatz Arcade Fightstick PRO, Hori Fighting Stick 3, Hori Fighting Stick PS, the Hori RAP V4 and a Madcatz TE (first run) in barebones waiting for being modded.

Dayum. I'm glad I asked, now I have a goal to live for lol

I got myself an iPhone 5 and some books that looked rather interesting this week. That transparent iPhone case was such a great idea.

I didn't know you were a reader, Poochi.
#1643  November 23, 2014, 03:27:33 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
There's a lot you still don't know about me.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I'm on a spending spree this week.

#1644  November 24, 2014, 07:46:47 pm
    • Peru
I bought this baby yesterday because the Lego Store had 30% off on everything. My dad actually owns one of those cars (with the exact same paintjob - 60's model) so I felt like I HAD to buy it.

Pretty cool, indeed. It took me around 4 hours to build it.

Spoiler: Kinda step-by-step process of building it (click to see content)
#1645  November 25, 2014, 02:33:51 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
Oh, that looks really cool!

#1646  November 25, 2014, 08:37:30 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Omg Lego never gets old.
#1647  November 26, 2014, 01:16:58 am
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Pretty cool, indeed. It took me around 4 hours to build it.
Pretty cool you say, are you nuts ?, this is so fucking awesome, those has must been the best 4 hours, did your dad saw the process ?, anyway I received another two more games that have purchased at Mercado Libre these past days, paid less than 14 dollars for both cartridges which is a very reasonable price since only the Bubble Booble price is around the 18 bucks, already have the second part of this one just need to make some free time to play it with my wife, The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants is not my favorite game but since It has received some neutrals reviews decided to add it to my collection also my daughter is as fan as I am from the TV show so what a better excuse to have it  ;)

Bea

#1648  November 26, 2014, 02:21:44 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I approve of that Bubble Bobble cart. That's some exquisite and fine game right there.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#1649  November 26, 2014, 02:37:08 am
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Bubble Bobble? Nice pick indeed. Recall that Simpsons game being a bit of a pain though, but it has been a long time since I played it.

Some of the things picked up while checking out a few stores that were out of the way for me. Not pictured but also recently acquired was a backlit GBA SP unit to play some of the GBC carts I had from before, and to help save my eyes from the strain that is trying to play off an original grey brick Game Boy unit!
#1650  November 26, 2014, 02:54:26 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Pokemon Red, bitchin'! I still have my copy, along with Yellow.

Ran me $80, like $85 counting tax. Worth it.
#1651  November 26, 2014, 02:57:52 am
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Bubble Bobble was in my list some months ago but never found a cart in good condition for a reasonable price and since my wife and I really enjoyed playing Snow Brothers until we finished the game decided to give this one a try, by the way how much do you paid for that Castlevania: The Adventure  :-\
#1652  November 26, 2014, 02:59:38 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Pokemon Red, bitchin'! I still have my copy, along with Yellow.

Ran me $80, like $85 counting tax. Worth it.

From what I've heard, it's a really dope game.
Yu Narikuma and Teddie just... look so damn BOSS. :laugh:
This is a generic forum signature.
#1653  November 26, 2014, 03:05:49 am
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Paid over $20 CAN for it; sad part is I found another copy for cheaper a day or two later.
#1654  November 26, 2014, 06:29:14 pm
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Please tell me you purchase the second one two, 20 bucks is still a very reasonable price at least here in Mexico the minimum price for it is at least 23 plus shipping and not every time you found a cartridge in a decent condition, am trying to expand my Game Boy collection with some titles and some of them are from the Castlevania series  ;D
#1655  November 26, 2014, 10:14:25 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Supah Eija
#1656  November 27, 2014, 01:41:27 am
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
DOA Fan: I'll have to take a look later on to see if that shop still has its copy then. Forgot that this particular title and its protagonist moved so very slowly.
#1657  November 27, 2014, 11:00:01 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi

Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:04:39 am by Markpachi
#1658  November 27, 2014, 03:20:58 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html

An update on my Turtle wall! What, didn't I ever told you I was a TMNT fan?
It's more or less finished though, but there's still place for one more row at the top. If/when I get my hands on 4 Nickelodeon villains (or all 4 of the 1987 Turtles re-issues) I'll move up the framed comics and place them there. Those comics are from my childhood btw, I didn't buy them (but I bought the frames). I got a bunch more of those comics but I think these four had the most striking covers.

I got Classics Cartoon Mikey (center row, 2nd from the left) from a different store then the other three, and for some reason the hole in his card (where he's hung from) is different. Well it doesn't bother me enough to spend another 20 euros on a new one. I'm kind of done spending money on this.

The sword can be replaced by the Ninja Stealth Bike which is now just sitting there at the bottom, but the sword looks too dope there, almost like an underline to the whole set.

The two girl pictures don't really belong but they look pretty nice nonetheless (trivia bonus: the girl on the right is Kerri Hoskins, who played Sonya Blade in the first Mortal Kombat game). Plus, I can always replace them with more Turtle images if I wanted to remove my last shred of (hu)man-ity.

Hope you guys dig this set-up :)
#1659  November 27, 2014, 03:33:01 pm
    • Peru
That's really awesome, Balthazar.
I've been searching for decent TMNT action figures to no avail :( I just wish I didn't throw away all my turtle toys from my childhood.
#1660  November 27, 2014, 04:06:28 pm

the pose kinda sucks because i threw it together quickly. avengers assembled