YesNoOk

Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof  (Read 67737 times)

Started by ironmugen, July 27, 2003, 01:29:46 am

ironmugen

Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof
#1  July 27, 2003, 01:29:46 am
I have released a 1st beta of Terry.
Read the Txt for more infos, and also.. for the pass, go here:

http://ironmugen.proboards15.com/index.cgi?board=general

PLEASE, REMEMBER: DON'T Give The Pass To ANYONE, thanks

Char: Terry Bogard
Game: King of fighters (+ lot of extras)
Creator: David Demianoff (Ironmugen or ME)

linku: http://tgt.shinmugen.net

EDIT: I FORGOT to add GARUDA 's Terry ending... for the next release :P
Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 02:46:16 am by J'vous ken tous
Re:Cc Iron Terry Bogard -> Kof
#2  July 27, 2003, 01:56:21 am
    • cutemugen.free.fr
also very easy... and this time it's not exactly the same enigma as Re GC.  :P
The text is longer to find it he he, I forsee many ppl who never find it  ::)

#3  July 27, 2003, 02:19:10 am
  • GROSSE PUTE
but it's a good Idea to keep the Leechs off
 like you  :P

that one was a bit tougher this time, i don't think many people will be able to easily solve it. (i did though  ;))

ironmugen

#4  July 27, 2003, 02:32:41 am
Good work Rick :) I knew you will find this one.

Silver: O_o you found it? an inteligent  leech? ??? O_o
No war destroyer, pr0t0 cann0n r0x wa better. pr0t0 cann0n will be in most of my new chars ;D
#5  July 27, 2003, 02:37:45 am
  • GROSSE PUTE
No war destroyer, pr0t0 cann0n r0x wa better
agreed. are you seriously going to give them a proton cannon  :freak: :laugh:
#6  July 27, 2003, 02:47:46 am
  • :o
    • www.freewebs.com/ryouga2002/
Sigh...pr0ton cann0n = all iron and fayes chars. ::)
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
<--- >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show

ironmugen

#7  July 27, 2003, 02:48:39 am
Of course I'll add it, Rick :)
You'll see it when I'll be back ;D

btw, 2h30 left before going :P
#8  July 27, 2003, 02:53:46 am
    • cutemugen.free.fr
Kyoko, Sissy, Vice 2k2 and King will have it  :-X

ironmugen

#9  July 27, 2003, 02:55:55 am
lol, only the 1st page, and already out topic O_o

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese....
(btw I'll make a new "Geese!" pose for Terry, since All Terrys use the 96 one ;d)
#10  July 27, 2003, 02:59:09 am
    • cutemugen.free.fr
If you think it's a bad idea like me, stop talking about proton canon or others stupid moves which never fit with these characters...

damn Jag...

We was thinking (me and Iron) of making a stupid version of our chars with the proton canon only for the stupid community who think these moves are "great" but now you never understand so the joke ended here.
Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 03:05:23 am by Faye
#11  July 27, 2003, 03:12:49 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Also make a Proton Cannon with a Sissy ::)
I hope this is the peak of the Proton Cannon joke. Cause I never got it :P

And the good news about all these puzzles you keep giving us, Iron. By the time you are done releasing chars we will know ever possible way to escape the mansion in Resident Evil! ;)
#12  July 27, 2003, 05:17:28 am
  • GROSSE PUTE
iron, if you really wanna put a proton cannon in your characters, you should make the command secret, so people have to work to find it, because in my opinion the proton cannon joke is dümb as hell!
the proton cannon joke must end kthxgoal
#13  July 27, 2003, 06:43:29 am
  • I'm a llama!
I don't get it, so screw it.

luis_miguel

#14  July 27, 2003, 07:53:59 am
thanx to you I hate RE...

dammit...
#15  July 27, 2003, 08:03:48 am
thanx to you I hate RE...

dammit...

you only need a little piece of brain if you don't have it, blame yourself  ;)

luis_miguel

#16  July 27, 2003, 08:17:53 am
rrrrrrrrr...!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to spend some neurons in stuff like this...

in fact, I dont like this kind of games...

fighting and soccer ones...
#17  July 27, 2003, 10:09:29 am
  • Chicks dig me. (SDS Overfiend is the Gamertag)
    • wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html
 i love your edits david as shown i the pics,nice to see he has the hsdm super from the fatal fury 2 movie.and i haven't forgotten you since the last time we talked about making a character. i just had a bit of bad luck my terry ff2 was already to go when the sff file got mess up so i had to look for a old sff and redo the whole damn thing. i lost all the edits even the shine knuckle and the  the 17-frame fireball motion as see in the previous clips.i might need you help on an edit for his run frames since in ff2special he can. im having trouble with the password, i guess im not thinking hard enough am i?
but my aol instant messaging is acting up so i try to fix this whole problem so we can discuss further plans, but
right im going throughly examine iron terry. he's been held up for a long time.  

but for your viewing pleasure i show what i did to make the crackshot more fluid because in  ff special it was kinda dry. my photoshop is act wierd also so the rerelease of this might a little while. but he will be worth it.
http://www.frailart.net/members/star/crack.gif

hey iron if you still have the beta joe higashi i gave you, you can release him along with the beta matlock. ;D
and smogon i haven't forgot about you bro ;).
i swear, Stupid muthafokkers exist all over this board!
Nonetheless Dickriders get all of the Attention!
Go Figure.
--------------
Yes online Gaming is important........ Who Else are you gonna practice on?
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/star.html

Beta Kagetsura can still be found here.
http://wrestlingarena2.free.fr/Kagetsura.rar
Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 11:33:10 am by star platnium81
#18  July 27, 2003, 01:49:49 pm
  • MOUSTACHE MAN
damn iron you know i love all of your work ! terry too ! thanks to the origina stuph you put in he stays on my select screen for longer ! :P as the only terry on my select screen  :P
star: check Private Message
imagine 50 cent hittin on Bizzare
#19  July 27, 2003, 01:56:54 pm
Dam.n dude you know what, now you're actually making me leech just to check if I have the right password (and I always have since I'm so smart ::) ) I'm usually too lazy to run and Dl everything but now I'm immediately checking if I'm right...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#20  July 27, 2003, 03:13:23 pm
IMO there are too much clues... the ones for the password of Clara were perfect, even for the everyday N00b/l33ch3r.

Back to the char., bug report will follow... when I have time to fully test Terry/on the next release, and provided there are bugs.  ;)
Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 03:19:31 pm by [Banned Member]
#21  July 27, 2003, 03:21:10 pm
Btw do you have a Net connection in Spain... ? Just a question that could be usefull if we wish to give you bug report...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#22  July 27, 2003, 05:47:56 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Why is it so hard? I'm guessing this char is not important enough for me to go through all that trouble.
Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 05:51:10 pm by Shin Iori
#23  July 27, 2003, 06:04:30 pm
  • "I am the definition of cool."
Ah nuts! This one is giving me a headache! Dang it! So.........confused.........ugh.........
I spit in the face of those who don't want to be cool!

http://www.freewebs.com/ravenous369/index.htm
Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 06:05:30 pm by T-101
#24  July 27, 2003, 07:42:18 pm
  • MOUSTACHE MAN
shin iori: shut up ! this chara is worth any puzzles ! dont dare badmouth my friends creation
#25  July 27, 2003, 07:45:54 pm
Why is it so hard? I'm guessing this char is not important enough for me to go through all that trouble.
What the HELL ??! Piss off and don't download it, idiot.
Plus if you ever had a little brain cell alive, you coud figure out the password. But that's your problem whether you want or not miss a Terry with 1/3 of it being original.
Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 07:53:08 pm by Byakko
#26  July 27, 2003, 09:36:11 pm
  • I'm a llama!
your terry is very funny,man! congratulations!

the speed is good! the h. sempu ken,new move is great and eficient.i make a combo execelent with this anti-air special!  ;D

Booba92i

#27  July 27, 2003, 11:31:33 pm
#28  July 28, 2003, 05:09:59 am
  • I'm a llama!
shin iori: shut up ! this chara is worth any puzzles ! dont dare badmouth my friends creation

I ain't badmouthing it, I don't wanna go through that trouble, y could he just put the download up normally?
#29  July 28, 2003, 05:10:42 am
  • I'm a llama!
What the HELL ??! Piss off and don't download it, idiot.
Plus if you ever had a little brain cell alive, you coud figure out the password. But that's your problem whether you want or not miss a Terry with 1/3 of it being original.

Yeah, whatever!
#30  July 28, 2003, 07:22:21 am
Whoa!?This char is causing quite a stir among the Leechers! As i thought it would ::)

But anyways, for those of you missing this Terry, it's really cool.
Although I'll have to watch the movie to see that Kakyokusaiken Wind punch Terry does :)
Very nice Terry...Great Job Iron!

#31  July 29, 2003, 01:09:07 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
I have a small question about the password:

Is it a numeric password? Cause I don't really get what the actual clue to the password is...what I mean is is the password the numeric order the pictures go in or is it a word from the game/puzzle? If someone could answer this question it would help me greatly...if it will give away too much, then nm...
#32  July 29, 2003, 01:17:43 am
    • cutemugen.free.fr
you'll not have more clue cause Iron is far far away in spain now  ;D
#33  July 29, 2003, 02:50:23 am
    • USA
Oh yeah...well if anyone else can answer the question, I'd be greatful...
Find the pass while you can find the archive...
#34  July 29, 2003, 03:18:04 am
 ::) SAT's right. If the pass would leak... I guess the future creations from Ironmugen Gone in Spain would remain fully private. You don't want that to happen, do you?  ;)
Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 03:20:23 am by [Banned Member]
#35  July 29, 2003, 03:26:37 am
    • cutemugen.free.fr
fully private or not I'm not afraid cause I know I'll have it  ;D

Serge

#36  July 29, 2003, 04:15:25 am
hint: those puzzles are quite easy and nothing to do with the plot
#37  July 29, 2003, 11:16:41 am
  • They say I walk around like I got "ST" on my chest
Easy puzzle as usual.

Loads of moves truely true. Good Character. The charging/holding moves are nice (the Wind punch is ;D ). The portrait is great. There are few act files which isn't a problem, but only one of the act files supports colors for his special moves, etc. But you already knew that, I fixed it though ;).

Nice comboing AI! :evil:

Have fun in Spain cause it's the way of the Sun.  8)

Quote: "THIS VERSION IS TOTALLY UNCOMPLETED!!!!" lol I think it's more like this version is almost complete...  :P

P.S. Faye Y is Ur latest avatar lookin' @ me? May-B it's B-cause I M 2 much 2 the left of my monitor. Could B. B S U R. ;)
Many men, wish death upon me. Blood in my eye dawg 'N I can't C. Ur not like me.
I M Gouki, I M Akuma 'N now I M confused but U can call me the Don. When my junk get 2 pumpin' in the club it's on.
Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 12:03:54 pm by ShotokanTuning
#38  July 29, 2003, 01:25:36 pm
  • MOUSTACHE MAN
shin iori: why ? so leechers like YOU wont have them and thats great ! ;D
#39  July 29, 2003, 02:11:02 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
#40  July 29, 2003, 02:39:05 pm
Not talking about the fact that you double-posted, Shin.
#41  July 29, 2003, 06:11:24 pm
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Everybody calm down here.  Come on everybody feel the love. What or who are leechers? People who take something from the community without contributing? Of course not all of us are coders or spriters here and not a lot of us can be. So does that mean those people are all leechers? Just because of wanting to do something we all love to do? Just because of wanting to play Mugen and try out new things? So what everyone here are saying is that I count as a leecher? So sharing isn't your game here is it? Well the point is, what I am trying to say is that if you people count me as a leecher, then some of these comments on this post is really rude and insulting to me and I don't think I deserve it.

Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 07:09:41 pm by T-101
#42  July 29, 2003, 06:59:04 pm
Don't take this so seriously, T-101.
In fact it's the means for you to test a private char... if you're nifty enough to get the pass.  ;)
I find this system pretty cool for those who otherwise wouldn't get any chance to have this char. on their select screen.  8)
#43  July 29, 2003, 08:49:45 pm
Well, a private is a private, I guess. That's what the old geizer says, everyone.
Each time someone says that, the favicon keeps being a fucking step arrow for 66 days. >:)
"Bugs Bunny and Scooby Doo and all my favorite cartoon heros, came to my room...and ate cookies with me...and sang songs for sixteen hours...Goddamn!" ~ Tyrone Biggums, from Dave Chapelle Show
Ha! ha!
#44  July 29, 2003, 09:18:36 pm
It's half-private... the next ones could be fully private...  ;D
#45  July 29, 2003, 09:21:33 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Well, a private is a private, I guess. That's what the old geizer says, everyone.
old geizer?!
...good god, Ryouga's posts never EVER make sense
you need some SERIOUS grammar lessons, kid....oh, and that new username fits you perfectly  ;) you make a PERFECT bride for "Him"

Anyways, David knows what i think of his creation, since i pointed some minor bugs while beta testing
Re:These puzzles are much too easy.
#46  July 29, 2003, 11:29:17 pm
  • Tends to lose track of things a lot. :/
    • www.mugenguild.com/~winane/
What or who are leechers? People who take something from the community without contributing? Of course not all of us are coders or spriters here and not a lot of us can be. So does that mean those people are all leechers? Just because of wanting to do something we all love to do? Just because of wanting to play Mugen and try out new things?
Well, yeah.   ;D

Actually, I think the term "leecher" often additionally implies someone who doesn't sufficiently appreciate the work that was put into what they download, or who doesn't give enough respect to the people who have provided it.  Dunno whether that's an "official" definition or not, but I think that's the way the word is often used.

We was thinking (me and Iron) of making a stupid version of our chars with the proton canon only for the stupid community who think these moves are "great" but now you never understand so the joke ended here.
:(
Dang, I was hoping for a Deuce-style Proton Cannon.

Heh, gotta love the black highlights in Terry's hair.
Still quite busy.

(Yes, I intend to deal with that stuff eventually, but kinda can't just yet, sorry. :/ )
Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 11:35:54 pm by Winane
#47  July 30, 2003, 12:28:33 am
So what you are saying Winane is that I don't appreciate or respect other people's work?  

#48  July 30, 2003, 12:32:24 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#49  July 30, 2003, 12:35:44 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
So what you are saying Winane is that I don't appreciate or respect other people's work?  
Me thinks you have misinturprited his statement.
Winane you are just making everybody mad lately ;)

If you give good feedback or actually take time to be grateful for all the work the creator did on his/her project then you are not a leecher.

If you just download chars just to have another Terry or just to have a new jump kick and you don't care how it got there you are a leecher.

Seeing your posts it looks as though you actually appreciate what the creators do.

Besides it's just a word... sticks and stones
#50  July 30, 2003, 12:58:11 am
    • USA
Well, I do agree with Dreamslayer (who seems to be a mediator quite a bit like me) but on the same note, I don't  have the time to switch back and forth between my 2 comps to test the chars everytime they come out...I will say that I have been dling all of the recent releases and haven't really hada  back one yet...only the older chars (like 2, 3 and 4 years old) are iffy, I just can't catch the topics before they become old...on another point, once again Messatsu misunderstands my questions (starting to be a habit dude)...I wasn't asking for the password, I was asking for what the password is concerned...meaning is it a numeric type pass (like the order the pics should go in) or is it a single owrd pertaining to the short summary (like a word that describes they thing she didn't understand)...now you could have just said "Sorry can't answer that cause it would actually give it away" if that truely is the case, but instead you opted to pull a quote and roll your eyes like I didn't already see that...not like I asked you to give me the pass...in fact, just so you know Messatsu, I was looking forward to seeing how much I know about RE seeing as how I like the series but can't actually play them personally (I HATE Capcom's survival horror control schemes >_<) Any, again I just let it go as nothing more than a mistake and muisunderstanding from Messatsu, cause I know he didn't mean to insult me or anyone (with a few exception) but if that truely is the case will someone let me know that answering this question will give away the password, and if not them let me know which one it is (numeric or alphanumeric) Thanks
#51  July 30, 2003, 03:52:04 am
you know whats weird is that me and iron mugen (david) is partners along with smogon (aka billy kane himself)and we share work ideas and  work on characters together but if he wishes to go this route with his private characters it's his decision and  i will support him no matter what he does. we are really lucky that we could actually get our hands on him if we know the code.this is a good character with alot of originals move and ideas.we talked about the  development with this character and how he problably would have took a backseat to takuma who was gonna come first but this is the decision (i still can't get the code but i will not ask, i will figure this one out for myself) if it hurts whomever to hear the word leecher then you must be a leecher,im not a leecher so i could care less but have fun with it racking my brains, if he wanted you download the character from his site and give him hits for it respect it, he does'nt get paid to pleasure all of us with great characters
so give him the respect and visit his site and have fun unlocking it because its well worth it.
let's not fight, all the  energy being use we could apply it to trying to figure out this damn password. lol

so let's stop beefing cause david's not home and we left to figure out the riddle.

Go Figure.
--------------

#52  July 30, 2003, 05:55:45 am
  • I'm a llama!
shin iori: why ? so leechers like YOU wont have them and thats great ! ;D

I'm not a so called "leecher" as you call it. I just wanna try this character, see if it is worth keeping. Judging by the post it is, but the password thing is annoying. I apreciated every creators works, especially the ones who make the characters I like. I just hate the whole password idea.
#53  July 30, 2003, 06:07:45 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
OK smart guy tell me one thing

Which one takes more effort
1. creating a character
2. discovering a password (and you have many, MANY hints)

1, right? You lose, now shut up
Take it or leave it
#54  July 30, 2003, 06:08:27 am
Fine! Now to everyone: find the pass, provide useful feedback, or leave...  :-*

I don't think Dave will enjoy reading 4 pages of rant or so about the fu<kin'-easy-to-find-password when he'll come back from Spain...
Something important
#55  July 30, 2003, 06:40:27 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
Well, I do agree with Dreamslayer (who seems to be a mediator quite a bit like me) but on the same note, I don't  have the time to switch back and forth between my 2 comps to test the chars everytime they come out...I will say that I have been dling all of the recent releases and haven't really hada  back one yet...only the older chars (like 2, 3 and 4 years old) are iffy, I just can't catch the topics before they become old...on another point, once again Messatsu misunderstands my questions (starting to be a habit dude)...I wasn't asking for the password, I was asking for what the password is concerned...meaning is it a numeric type pass (like the order the pics should go in) or is it a single owrd pertaining to the short summary (like a word that describes they thing she didn't understand)...now you could have just said "Sorry can't answer that cause it would actually give it away" if that truely is the case, but instead you opted to pull a quote and roll your eyes like I didn't already see that...not like I asked you to give me the pass...in fact, just so you know Messatsu, I was looking forward to seeing how much I know about RE seeing as how I like the series but can't actually play them personally (I HATE Capcom's survival horror control schemes >_<) Any, again I just let it go as nothing more than a mistake and muisunderstanding from Messatsu, cause I know he didn't mean to insult me or anyone (with a few exception) but if that truely is the case will someone let me know that answering this question will give away the password, and if not them let me know which one it is (numeric or alphanumeric) Thanks

I regret to inform you this, but Silver_Messatsu != Messatsu.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
Re:Something important
#56  July 30, 2003, 06:44:18 am
#57  July 30, 2003, 07:00:05 am
This is what I believe the definition or the term leecher means to me: A newbie/gamer who does not contribute to the community due to the lack of skills involved (coding, spriting/sprite editing) or has not yet contributed. A newbie/gamer who rather enjoys playing the game and trying out new things instead of creating (thats why I put the term GAMER) or a newbie/gamer who shows a lack of respect to those who create and whines about wanting something and does whatever he/she can to get it whether it is stealing or something else.

Doesn't everyone start off as a leecher? The same way as people start off as newbies? If so wouldn't that count me as a leecher even though I prefer myself not to be called one? If I am a so called leecher then I would be a so called leecher who has not yet contributed to the community. I respect all the creators who take the time to make these creations for us. I have never had a problem with the password idea nor have I had a problem with private released characters. I just don't like the term leecher or newbie. It is the same disrespectful way of calling Natives, Indians. I do not like to be named in groups. I do not like to be discriminated. If I am called a leecher just because I have not contributed to the community then I would take that as an insult. Not to mention some of the rude posts that some people make in this topic.  

Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 07:09:09 am by T-101
#58  July 30, 2003, 07:26:45 am
i agree with you to some extent t-101, but basically as a player/gamer i never sat back and "whined" about what creator should make what character or stage (thats what w.i.p's is for) without trying the process (of making a character or stage)myself. forget all that, a leecher is the same as the person who keep begging and begging for something and never get of his/her  lazy ass to do anything.
i understand that everyone that was new to mugen always wanted to know what chars was coming out and when, but after a while you read the docs, tamper with a couple of cns files (oops) and start paying attention and soon your ready to create whatever comes to your mind without waiting for a creator to convert. now if this was a store and you demanded a particular char from a creator and he was getting paid for it, then you have
every right to ask, but we don't and for every creation we're missing hours of study,hours of spending time with family, friends, girlfriends,sleep and any other important thing you forgot to do while you were putting the finishing touches on your character. (believe me i've seen 3 hours go in 10 mins  changing values and coding to get them as accurate as possible when you were supposed be somewhere at a certain time.)

basically, how can you complain when you do nothing? (to who ever it may concern if this line offends you then you are a leech)

as a newbie to mugen 2 years ago i never begged for characters, i just asked who's next and when.
if a creator asks for an opinion then you could give ideas.
but don't sit back and demand chars like you a boss or a don,this mugen community does'nt run  like that.
we just take the good with the bad.
and be grateful somebody made the character.
let's not ruin this.it seems only hot topics involve arguments. let's break the chains
Go Figure.
--------------

Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 07:31:57 am by star platnium81
#59  July 30, 2003, 07:33:29 am
    • USA
So Silver_Messatsu isn't the same as Messatsu? If this is what you mean, then I do appologize if I have offended you 'Global Mod' Messatsu...I was directing it to Silver then and again I do appologize
#60  July 30, 2003, 07:35:28 am
  • In after lock
No, but you can help push the red button on SAT, though.

Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 07:36:03 am by Messatsu
#61  July 30, 2003, 07:44:41 am
The new warning system that replaces the karma and was made because of YOU.
#62  July 30, 2003, 07:45:13 am
  • In after lock
BAN?

#63  July 30, 2003, 07:54:33 am
  • In after lock

#64  July 30, 2003, 08:08:14 am
  • In after lock
I couldn't find one post that was on topic.

#65  July 30, 2003, 08:22:12 am
Oh, please, with sugar on top: shut up, SilverOnAcid!  >:(

Booba92i

#66  July 30, 2003, 11:21:59 am
You didn't need to make 4 posts for that kind of feedback. And this is not feedback.

"Terry's AI could be better"
"Terry's kick must be tweaked"
"Terry should have more palettes"

So now if you have USEFUL feedback to provide, post it, else get out from that topic.

[shadow=yellow,left]BANNEDED.[/shadow]
#67  July 30, 2003, 12:58:12 pm
Shin : you're a leecher if you want to "test" every single character without making any effort.
SAT : why do you keep using that idiot name Silver_Messatsu ? ???
You didn't need to make 4 posts for that kind of feedback.
Well that's not really a smart answer : SAT has "ideas" (I know those aren't good...) and he posts them as he gets them, but Messatsu posts between SAT's posts, so if he edits his posts, it'd get lost under Messatsu's or anyone else's posts. But true he could wait to have something concrete and interesting to say before posting -_-
And a "banneding" for that... Some people here could have been banned long ago since they posted things much more stupid than that, that's not fair banning him just because he made a so stupid and so small joke about you.  :-X Guys, you're embittered.
Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 01:02:12 pm by Byakko
#68  July 30, 2003, 09:08:00 pm
  • ...not dead yet.
...anyway, this thing about him having the giant proton cannon later on down the line is a joke, right...?

Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 09:08:31 pm by •l0tus-

N.

#69  July 30, 2003, 11:09:14 pm
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17

Booba92i

#70  July 30, 2003, 11:17:32 pm
It is a total joke, man. Remember when that stupid guy named JaguarHX posted ideas for Clark (including Proton Cannon) ?
#71  July 30, 2003, 11:34:30 pm
Ah, the good old times of the Dev...  ;)

N.

#72  July 31, 2003, 12:24:21 am
Yeah, I remember.  
...But.....you never know.  You could be playing against the September updated Terry, and out of nowhere BOOM!!!  

......He gets crushed to death by a Proton Cannon.  XD
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
#73  July 31, 2003, 12:26:32 am
    • USA
Ah, the good old times of the Dev...   ;)

LOL...I HATED MugenDEV but I'll go and try to figure out this password so I can try him out and give some feedback...I'll just edit this post when I do so...and matbe banning SAT is a little harshe, he did appologize after all and he didn't mean to insult anyone so I say let bygones be bygones...
#74  July 31, 2003, 04:45:43 am
    • cutemugen.free.fr
no Orochi is talking about his topic of clark's wip where Jag post a big one with a ton of nonsense ideas like the proton canon and all began here.....................................
Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 04:46:16 am by Chloe Sullivan
#75  July 31, 2003, 07:33:03 am
  • I'm a llama!
tsc...tsc...tsc!

jag?!

your opinion is a joke,orochi! you lost your time:i dont fight with you! dont in this forum.

this topic is about a great char!please...peace and calm,guys! :) no stress!
#76  July 31, 2003, 05:12:04 pm
  • In after lock
You are a joke Jaguar, don't pick fights with members of the forum over your terribly unoriginal ideas.

#77  July 31, 2003, 06:26:18 pm
  • SNK is life
no stress, dude, chill... 8)
*Sarcasm*
#78  July 31, 2003, 08:33:36 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
JAGUARHX should create his own un-original character with his ideas...he's wasting AWESOME ideas with guys like Orochi and David  >:(
#79  July 31, 2003, 08:38:51 pm
  • I'm a llama!
zantetsu: i dont respect you

messatsu:i pick a fight?! tsc...tsc..

ok...ok...! ;) cada uma!

continue the objective of forum,please!
#80  July 31, 2003, 08:59:19 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Oh, no, the ultimate brazilian/portuguese/whatever insult :(
JAGUARHX: I don't care, you're not important ;D
#81  July 31, 2003, 09:08:23 pm
  • In after lock
your opinion is a joke,orochi! you lost your time:i dont fight with you! dont in this forum.

Write to the real game companies, you could make them(and you of course) millions!!!

#82  July 31, 2003, 09:52:03 pm
  • I'm a llama!
messamatsu: ;D i like your humor sense!relax...i dont disturb the forum!

hehehehehe! millions? hehehehe!

i dont know explain in english,but: eu ja escrevi umas ideias! è verdade! e uma delas ja foi escolhida:4 horseman of apocalipse,a new game is coming!its true! 8)

peace,people! :D
#83  July 31, 2003, 11:04:51 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
you don't explain in english because you aren't able to...
more than a sentence a day in english cause you a brain failure.  :-X

Dark Saviour

#84  July 31, 2003, 11:25:43 pm
#85  August 01, 2003, 01:10:48 am
  • I'm a llama!
faye:its your best joke in all times! hahahahahaha!

:D lost your time:i dont hate you,pimbona!

this avatar is cool! better than outher!  8)

zantetsu:oh my god...i dont can sleep never more! :P

carpen dien! selva,comandante!
#86  August 01, 2003, 01:23:12 am
  • I'm a llama!
hummm...you right!its funny playing with sick guys,but you have reason!

:D

bye,people!

and,again,i say peace!
#87  August 01, 2003, 04:03:03 am
  • SNK is life
you have reason = you're right
carpen dien = carpe diem = seize the day

I guess y'all needed a translation
to JAG:
If you're reading this, don't get in fights, these guys never get enough  ::)
Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 04:05:53 am by walt
#88  August 01, 2003, 06:12:50 am
  • I'm a llama!
ok,walt: understand your mensage!

putz...i say ``carpen dien``! oh,my god!sorry for this error! :-\
the correct is ``carpe diem``,really!thanks,walt! ;)

you is spanish?or latin american?
#89  August 01, 2003, 02:08:49 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
ok,walt: understand your mensage!

putz...i say ``carpen dien``! oh,my god!sorry for this error! :-\
the correct is ``carpe diem``,really!thanks,walt! ;)

you is spanish?or latin american?

a translator or your skills that's the same...  
Bug Report
#90  August 01, 2003, 04:12:05 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Terry's Hurricane Kick attack from the movie seems to be edited. I hope you can fix this problem when you return.

And I have to wonder, are you laughing hard enough yet from the posts thus far?

I would PM you but I'm sure your mailbox is full from "What is the Password" posts.

Code:
:P

Booba92i

#91  August 01, 2003, 07:22:35 pm
Oh, I missed a great battle.  :(
Thanks Dio for defending out while I was busy  ;D

JaguarHX : your own existence is a complete joke, as stated Messatsu. Now avoid posting on Guild. Forever. And please, STAY ON PAODEMUGEN with your ideas.
Oh, by the way, here's my opinion on your project to make a better Clark than mine :  :D  :D  :D  :D

Now, someone must split this topic.
Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 07:30:48 pm by Booba92i
Steal = Laugh @
#92  August 01, 2003, 09:15:59 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Hah, no problem Orochi...you know, you should post (sometime) the AWESOME ideas that JAGUARHX's gave you... everyone s going to STEAL them  ;)

Oh, and that guy in your sig sounds mighty retarded, HAHAHAHA indeed
#93  August 01, 2003, 10:46:50 pm
  • I'm a llama!
a fight begun!a real fight... :D

2 retardeds!

A sugestion:Save the hard disk!  :D
Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 10:52:53 pm by tomechar
#94  August 01, 2003, 11:12:50 pm
You can remove your double post you know, top right of your post

Booba92i

#95  August 01, 2003, 11:27:23 pm
#96  August 01, 2003, 11:36:22 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
ah ah ah
they can't understand english, can't type 3 lines of mugen and want to hack us......  :)

Booba92i

#97  August 01, 2003, 11:41:35 pm
Haha, he tried to hack me using a stupid trick in a PM.
Oh no, my comp is still safe, how can this be ?  :o

"Love you, racist !
Bye, bye, hard disk !
I love the pics on your hard disk ;) !"

Dang, I'm racist now ?  :D

EDIT : Forgot to link you to the ideas page, for those who missed them on Dev. Note that the smash hit "Proton Cannon" is included. Read carefully the instructions ;).

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/orochikof97/clark2k2/brazil_clark.htm

You can steal this page, the ideas, and the font.
Last Edit: August 01, 2003, 11:45:58 pm by Booba92i
#98  August 02, 2003, 12:01:27 am
Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 12:04:06 am by BlackJack
#99  August 02, 2003, 12:10:32 am
    • cutemugen.free.fr
I suggest some ban for 2 brazil ppl who came here just to make trouble....
#100  August 02, 2003, 01:22:20 am
black jack you don't like jin kazama? for what may i ask and i know were off subject but everybody is,can this topic be lock so i won't have to see any more idiotic post by a two certain members.
Go Figure.
--------------

#101  August 02, 2003, 02:06:34 am
black jack you don't like jin kazama? for what may i ask and i know were off subject but everybody is,can this topic be lock so i won't have to see any more idiotic post by a two certain members.

AFAIK Jin Kazama != Matt Hannon.
But let's stop talking about this (GohanSSM2 could come  :P).
#102  August 02, 2003, 02:23:37 am
Dang, I'm racist now ?
I guess he said that because of Clark's readme :
"Before reading this file, here's something for persons with bad english, especially for some guys lving in a country named Brazil."
But the retard didn't understand that some doesn't mean every

Booba92i

#103  August 02, 2003, 12:36:35 pm
We should learn portuguese one day.  :D

ky0

#104  August 02, 2003, 03:11:00 pm
  • Vampire K
    • neoxfight.free.fr
JaguarHX & tomechar: Who do you think you are? Please just shut up and stop your sick behaviour. Otherwhise, you'll be banned and trust me nobody will miss you. I don't lock this topic right now so that people can still provide USEFUL feedback for iron's Terry, but if you keep posting unrespectfull posts, i'll delete them with no mercy, and request a ban for you.
Original mugen creations and Vk episodes:
Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 03:13:46 pm by kusanagi ky0
#105  August 02, 2003, 03:22:20 pm
JaguarHX, você proibirá logo ao inferno.  >:(

Sorry, but it's kinda insane in here, Ky0.  Just split the flamewars to the dump while the usefull feedbacks stay here.
Last Edit: August 02, 2003, 03:22:57 pm by VidelSSW2

ky0

#106  August 02, 2003, 03:40:15 pm
  • Vampire K
    • neoxfight.free.fr
no i'll let this here as proofs of stupidity of some users. i hope everything will go back to normal.
Original mugen creations and Vk episodes:
#107  August 02, 2003, 07:01:26 pm
You may backupthe posts you're "interested" in, and split the topic, 'coz Iron's gonna have a hard time finding the interesting posts here... 9 pages dude :P
#108  August 08, 2003, 08:32:58 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr

ironmugen

#109  August 08, 2003, 08:33:34 pm
* Ironmugen Gone in Spain - still in Spain

"I think I smelled some Yagamis" :S

9 pages... I though I'd read A LOT OF feedback, what I get is a flamewar AND a lot of stupid posts that include the password.

* Ironmugen Gone in Spain smells again some Yagamis (finishing EX2 using Iori trying to get the master Orochi??? :P)

The pro0t0 can00n is not a joke... Get ready zhen I'll be back.

* Ironmugen Gone in Spain smells many Yagamis reading some CC Sakura mangas in the beach

Cya dudes
#110  August 08, 2003, 08:37:16 pm
  • I am the Jester that toys with your Heart.
Iron! remove some of your pm messages! I can't send anything! >:( ;D
#111  August 08, 2003, 08:40:32 pm
Ok first of all you posted that twice, second he can do what he wants with his character. And thirdly no one cares if you know the password :P
#112  August 08, 2003, 08:43:17 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
your a INTELLIGENT ass because all people want to do is play mugen and use charcters.we dont feel like figuring out a password to use a charcter.release or dont realese i dont realy give a danm about iron terry.i know the danm password anyway and i should just tell everybody but i still some what respect your work
Leech, period
#113  August 08, 2003, 08:45:31 pm
Well duh :P ;)

Hit the nail on the head Zantetsu! ;D

#114  August 09, 2003, 06:43:04 am
  • your new boss
W.I.P

10%
#115  August 09, 2003, 06:50:33 am
  • your new boss
sorry about what i said before i was just tired of the whole password crap. i'll just create my own terry
W.I.P

10%
#116  August 09, 2003, 06:52:56 am
OrochiKyo, it's easy and you know it. Just use your high IQ of your brain and read it. :o

OFFTOPIC:Iron, good god you're back on the forum, but are you still in Spain yet? How's life in there, huh? Just remember, listen the song "See you in September" by The Happinings and you feel like to come back with us.
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 06:55:24 am by -=|Ry0uGa|=-
#117  August 09, 2003, 06:54:09 am
  • your new boss
W.I.P

10%
#118  August 09, 2003, 06:56:38 am
-_-

I'll give you a warning if you insult to me, IronMugen, Chloe, and others.

* -=|Ry0uGa|=- is waiting for a global mod to kick his butt.
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 06:59:27 am by -=|Ry0uGa|=-
#119  August 09, 2003, 07:01:14 am
  • your new boss
im not trying to start anything so just forget about all the crap i said.seesh so sensitive

i was just kidding anyway i dont really care its your creation an you can do what you want.i know it anyway i was just playing around.if i offended you our anyone else than sorry

Moderator's edit: you can edit your posts instead of replying to yourself, you know?...
W.I.P

10%
Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 04:59:22 pm by Loona
#120  August 09, 2003, 07:09:23 am
My bad, OrochiKyo. :-X
I felt sorry for you too. It's just happends when n00bs were flaming topics. Then...........you relize that. *snap* they're banned for good.
#121  August 09, 2003, 07:17:51 am
  • your new boss
im new to the mugen world.i guees i kinda was acting like a leech.but im not really like that it's just i like using charcters that people
make because it show's me what type of a imagination they have.im trying to make my own charcter
W.I.P

10%
#122  August 09, 2003, 07:21:41 am
Yeah, it takes a lot of practice to make a full character. If you read one of GohanSSM2 posts, then you relize what is the truth between making characters and already maked characters.

I know it's hard to be a newbie, but you have to get respect to yourself. Or you never fit in.

It's getting way off topic, let's get back to this.
#123  August 09, 2003, 07:56:47 am
im new to the mugen world.i guees i kinda was acting like a leech.but im not really like that it's just i like using charcters that people
make because it show's me what type of a imagination they have.im trying to make my own charcter

Well I will forgive you for being new, but that still doesn't mean you can be a jerk...oh and by the way, it was my business. :P
#124  August 09, 2003, 08:26:02 am
  • your new boss
your absolutely right
W.I.P

10%
#125  August 09, 2003, 02:24:34 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
new or not I'll not forgive you.
stay a n00b and a leecher as you're and go away.

Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 02:25:13 pm by Chloe Sullivan
#126  August 09, 2003, 03:18:23 pm
  • your new boss
W.I.P

10%
#127  August 09, 2003, 03:37:52 pm
    • cutemugen.free.fr
everyone know who is the leecher and the useless guy here !

orochikyo by pm : "i thought of that would be your answer.this is probally going to sound stupid but could you send sissy"
#128  August 09, 2003, 03:43:13 pm
  • your new boss
you hardly know me.yet you juge me.your just a sad person.your pethetic talk means nohing to me forgive me or not but just get over it
W.I.P

10%
#129  August 09, 2003, 06:00:50 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
you hardly know me.yet you juge me.your just a sad person.your pethetic talk means nohing to me forgive me or not but just get over it
orochikyo.you are a pathetic n00b.and a sad person too.just get over it  ;D

#130  August 09, 2003, 06:35:07 pm
  • your new boss
thats funny coming from you the seddest person hear.your a joke
W.I.P

10%
#131  August 09, 2003, 07:53:59 pm
The topic of this post is clearly not here... So I think that if you post from here on then it should be about Terry, and not just complaining orochikyo ::). Actually there is a place that you might like to go orochikyo, its called MRev. :P

Well I think that this needs to stop, and I really wish that I was a global mod sometimes. Although for the time being, it seems to have subsided, oh and orochikyo, pease stop trying to dis my sister, by which I mean Faye/Chloe, she is like a sister to me and I will not tolerate that.
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 07:54:43 pm by Sherazard
#132  August 09, 2003, 08:02:19 pm

#133  August 09, 2003, 08:11:12 pm
i could'nt agree more,iron is long gone and he not gonna comment on this for about 3 months so we should just nip it,

btw sherazard what up with that character in avatar the  she look tempting to throw in the mugen gumbo (how is she coming along?) will she be released? she look like she's nice with hers.
Go Figure.
--------------

#134  August 09, 2003, 08:12:23 pm
Hey orochikyo, you hardly know them (ZantetsuMug and Chloe), yet you judge them, you say they are sad...
Erm. You are eventually not stupid but you do show use your most stupid face. So show us your good face or piss off.
Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 08:16:00 pm by Byakko
#135  August 10, 2003, 06:59:20 am
btw sherazard what up with that character in avatar the  she look tempting to throw in the mugen gumbo (how is she coming along?) will she be released? she look like she's nice with hers.

Well Star, she will be coming to mugen, and I plan on converting her to mugen. But I will not be able to till Samurai Shodown Zero is released, seeing as she is from that. Also I need to finish Neo, Trinity and maybe Diana before Id convert her. 8)
#136  August 10, 2003, 09:14:58 am
well i never got to ssz but it looks like the motw team is making it,and you know it will be alot of frames for her.
good luck on it.  
Go Figure.
--------------

#137  August 10, 2003, 05:03:49 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
This Whole Topic should have stoped at page 4 if you ask me :P

Then why did you keep replying long after that? Your posts here easily fill a page or two - try practicing what you preach for a change...

Can we get back to talking about Iron Terry please?...
#138  August 10, 2003, 05:41:33 pm
  • The Original.......
Then why did you keep replying long after that? Your posts here easily fill a page or two - try practicing what you preach for a change...
Well maybe your right I should & I doubt that they fill a page or 2 :P

Watch I'll delete all my posts in this topic & it won't make any differance.

Moderator's edit: as I type this, this post is the 2nd of the 11th page - let's see where it ends up after SAT deletes his posts...

My Edit: 1 whole page OMG  :o ::) :P

Moderator's edit 2: you do realize I only found this post and edited at least 10 minutes after you originally wrote it and started deleting your posts, right? Which means that were even more posts from you back then - about a full page of them all put together, none missed when deleted, except for the replies you got from some people.
Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 09:31:42 pm by Loona

ironmugen

#139  August 20, 2003, 06:20:47 pm
1 pass in 1 char = 10 pages of nothing.............

Almost end of August... almost time to go back to France.

cya later

* Ironmugen Gone in Spain revivs an old topic ;D
#140  August 21, 2003, 06:39:54 am
  • The Original.......
Moderator's edit 2: you do realize I only found this post and edited at least 10 minutes after you originally wrote it and started deleting your posts, right? Which means that were even more posts from you back then - about a full page of them all put together, none missed when deleted, except for the replies you got from some people.
Whats your point :P

Bah, who cares anymore :P
Lets get back to business here guys.
Do not reply
#141  August 21, 2003, 07:02:55 am
  • In after lock
What business is that SAT?  Filling the topic up with another 10 pages of nonsense?