YesNoOk

Where is the variety ? (Read 11133 times)

Started by B_____________________, July 11, 2014, 12:38:22 am
Share this topic:

Poll

is B_____________________

dumb
3 (11.5%)
dumb
1 (3.8%)
dumb
0 (0%)
dumb
1 (3.8%)
and yeah b is dumb for making this poll :)
11 (42.3%)
amusing option
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Re: Where is the variety ?
#41  July 11, 2014, 05:51:33 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#42  July 11, 2014, 05:56:05 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
LM_MAVERIK link=topic=160783.msg1988525#msg1988525 said:
Except I can claim because I do agree.......I like variety, originality if it in result sucks to me then it sucks to me.
Youre not getting it again. His complaints are there are too many dragonball z and marvel and ryu chars, which is clearly proven to not be true. Youre not agreeing with anyone but yourself. Whether or not you think the characters suck has nothing to do with this thread or anything.
#43  July 11, 2014, 05:58:25 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
Except I can claim because I do agree.......I like variety, originality if it in result sucks to me then it sucks to me.
Youre not getting it again. His complaints are there are too many dragonball z and marvel and ryu chars, which is clearly proven to not be true. Youre not agreeing with anyone but yourself. Whether or not you think the characters suck has nothing to do with this thread or anything.

HIS WORDS...............
Everyday i look at the forums and hoping to see new creative idea's in the mugen community.

Everyday i look at the forums and hoping to see new creative idea's in the mugen community.

you idiot......
#44  July 11, 2014, 06:10:20 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Calm down man.

In other words

Everyday i look at the forums hoping to see new creations I'll like in the mugen community.

That's not really the same as what the original post seemed to discuss. And if it is it's hard to have a discussion over it and depending on the person's taste there is no way to release anything good.
#45  July 11, 2014, 06:35:31 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
Calm down man.

In other words

Everyday i look at the forums hoping to see new creations I'll like in the mugen community.

That's not really the same as what the original post seemed to discuss. And if it is it's hard to have a discussion over it and depending on the person's taste there is no way to release anything good.

ORIGINAL POST
Everyday i look at the forums and hoping to see new creative idea's in the mugen community. So far it's sad to see everyone making a dragon ball, and marvel characters when theres already 190433523523 of them.

Really because it seems to me that he clearly states in the orginal post that he's looking for new and creativity ideas instead of people sticking to the usual dragon ball, marvel, street fighter, ken, ryu you name it "insert default 2d fighter done 1 million times" etc etc. It's pretty self explanatory to me.
#46  July 11, 2014, 06:41:51 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
okay and I presented evidence that there are plenty of non generic characters there and why you not dling them is irrelevant. whos acting like an idiot here? certainly not you im sure
#47  July 11, 2014, 06:43:51 am
Yeah, it is pretty plain to read (although slightly misinformed). And I actually do agree for the most part.

But don't really care about that part everyone has their own definition of variety (MFG would have more variety if there was a +18 section). :P

My gripe is why make a discussion thread if you're not going to discuss anything? Might as well be a troll thread or a bait thread; it damn sure isn't a good thread.
#48  July 11, 2014, 06:44:54 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
okay and I presented evidence that there are plenty of those characters there and why you not dling them is irrelevant. whos acting like an idiot here? certainly not you im sure

You're not acting like an idiot here? (STILL doesn't get it)

HIS WORDS...............

you idiot......

Your own words disagree with that statement. The fact that you still cannot interpret the aim of this thread despite the fact that it's written for you in bold is why you are Still an idiot umezono.  I fear the worst for your academic career.
#49  July 11, 2014, 06:50:30 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
And here we go again
#50  July 11, 2014, 06:55:14 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
okay once again, stop being a douchebag and consider my earlier post, where I did establish there were creative ideas, which you just dismissed with a "not interested" youre white knighting an aim that has been contested and disproven. its pointless. whether or not you like the characters does not change yte fact they're new/different concepts

yeah im really worried about my academic career because you are, thanks
#51  July 11, 2014, 06:57:28 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
And here we go again

I'm sorry but I can't see whats so hard to understand here. It baffles me completely.  The man said he is looking for creativity and variety in the first post...... he doesn't like the fact that there are too many dbz,sf,MVC.......this in result causes people to reply with sarcasm and start posting and suggesting creations which they themselves interpret as "creative" in attempt to force their opinion on another OPINION. The man has spoken, he has stated what he doesn't like and would like to see. His points are pretty damn absolute...... End of story.

okay once again, stop being a douchebag and consider my earlier post, where I did establish there were creative ideas, which you just dismissed with a "not interested" youre white knighting an aim that has been contested and disproven. its pointless. whether or not you like the characters does not change yte fact they're new/different concepts

yeah im really worried about my academic career because you are, thanks
I'm done with you. I have been through this before with you and you are from another planet mate. Jesus Christ.

#52  July 11, 2014, 07:01:18 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
his points are disproven when he establishes all he sees are dbz abd marvel chars when that clearly isnt the case. its not absolute and its not forcing of opinion. its okay tho. i.understand you like to have the last word and to always be right.
#53  July 11, 2014, 07:02:00 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Mugen is serious. You two need to mocap yourselves doing cheesy fighting moves and code yourselves so you can fight for the TC's amusement. How many mugen versions of you are there?

Mvc sucks and its converted to mugen poorly with some exceptions. DBZ has a similar issue, but not so much a single umbrella like generic chains. The problem isnt too many characters, its too few that are good. We have thousands of mugen characters and creators and only maybe 10% are good. Maybe you should stop leeching and learn how to do something. Anything. Even if its just AI or portraits or sff building. Maybe help a busy brother out that uses a style you do like. Mugen is as good or bad as you make it

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#54  July 11, 2014, 07:06:01 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
his points are disproven when he establishes all he sees are dbz abd marvel chars when that clearly isnt the case. its not absolute and its not forcing of opinion. its okay tho. i.understand you like to have the last word and to always be right.

:wall:  :wall: :wall:................I don't know how to make you understand LOL i really don't know. I tried. I'm going to TRY ONE MORE TIME here it goes.

Ok Umezono. I'm going to make this interactive. "WHAT DOES THE FIRST LINE SAY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD". Post it and point out the key elements in that statement. you post and I'll continue from there
#55  July 11, 2014, 07:07:49 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#56  July 11, 2014, 07:09:31 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com

:wall:  :wall: :wall:................I don't know how to make you understand LOL i really don't know. I tried. I'm going to TRY ONE MORE TIME here it goes.

Ok Umezono. I'm going to make this interactive. "WHAT DOES THE FIRST LINE SAY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD". Post it and point out the key elements in that statement. you post and I'll continue from there

only if you tell me what you saw in those links i posted bruh
#57  July 11, 2014, 07:14:57 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
@umezono

HIS STATEMENT

KEY ELEMENTS IN THAT STATEMENT ARE:    HOPING TO SEE CREATIVITY -which suggests THAT MOST OF WHICH he HAS SEEN IS NOT CREATIVE.
what else do you understand by the cadence of this statement and the use of the word hoping. The mood suggest his hopes are not being fulfilled (IN HIS OPINION) this is an opinion remember this

it's also a good idea to note the use of EVERYDAY insinuating he is very familiar with what is being produced

now umezono post the rest of the lines from the initial post.
#58  July 11, 2014, 07:17:02 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I think it's more likely that the OP just hasn't looked hard enough because all he talks about are Goku's and Ryu's.
#59  July 11, 2014, 07:18:20 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
MvC and DBZ characters?? I don´t think we are in 2007 anymore... not even in there. I don´t think eSnips is still online either.
Chilling
#60  July 11, 2014, 07:19:03 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
eSnips is gone? But where else will I do my one stop shopping of MUGEN chars and viruses?