YesNoOk

Animated Vs Portraits (Read 2677 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, April 13, 2019, 09:53:58 am
Share this topic:
Animated Vs Portraits
#1  April 13, 2019, 09:53:58 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Hi to everyone, I wanna do something since time but it´s imposible to do with the normal functions of mugen but I wanna do animated portraits for versus screen. But I don´t know the code that I need to use for work it, I see a old video of a abandoned project that do this action, multiple portraits and all is animated:

Please, can someone give me a code to patch characters to do this? I don´t find any info about this effect. Thanks in advance.
Re: Animated Vs Portraits
#2  April 15, 2019, 06:51:51 pm
  • Don't copy code if you don't understand it.
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
Well, the only way I know how to do it is create a false versus screen inside Roundstate 2.  However, something like this is an aspect full mugen games have.  Each character has to be coded a certain way.  I'm not sure about any patches though...
#3  April 15, 2019, 11:09:43 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Well, the only way I know how to do it is create a false versus screen inside Roundstate 2.  However, something like this is an aspect full mugen games have.  Each character has to be coded a certain way.  I'm not sure about any patches though...

Thus each character should be done in a different way according to the author and how he created it. Then it is much harder than I thought. Thank you very much for the response.
#4  April 16, 2019, 06:00:40 am
  • Don't copy code if you don't understand it.
    • USA
    • a13rown@hotmail.com
Your welcome.  It looks like in the video, they probably disabled the versus screen entirely. The animated versus screen is actually taking place during Roundstate 2(The actual fight).  Stay motivated though, it can be done.  Just takes a lot of hard work.  Even more if each character is made by a different author.