YesNoOk

Kusanagi (Ku Cao) by Ye Zhi Yu (Read 8308 times)

Started by aznpikachu215, April 17, 2015, 08:45:34 pm
Share this topic:
Kusanagi (Ku Cao) by Ye Zhi Yu
#1  April 17, 2015, 08:45:34 pm
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215
Re: Kusanagi (Ku Cao) by Ye Zhi Yu
#2  April 18, 2015, 07:55:52 am
NICE SO COOL
#3  April 18, 2015, 12:28:46 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I needed to watch just the first minutes of the video to be able to tell that he has way, waaaaaaay more super moves than he needs to have.

And as if it wasn't bad enough, I then see the opponent's life being completely drained with just a single SDM move. In fact, I think I saw more than one SDM that killed the opponent right away, and after watching the video further, it seems that at least half of his SDMs are pretty much insta kills, if they don't just nearly kill the opponent. And as if it wasn't worse, there are moves with just seem to cover the entirety of the screen-- I don't even get the point of making his super moves that bizarre, it's like you're asking for him to be impossible to dodge from.

Not even SNK bosses are this cheap.

Shit
#4  April 18, 2015, 12:43:57 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yep, this is just a Kusanagi with 5 times more effects than necessary, pumped up damage and DMs/SDMs dealing more hits than the regular version.
#5  April 18, 2015, 04:19:38 pm
    • USA
I'm pretty sure that this was meant to be super cheap, or meant to be a joke?
#6  April 18, 2015, 05:02:29 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I'd say he was meant to fight himself, but even then his mirror matches are drawn out until there are constant Time Overs because of how much defense this guy has.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#7  June 03, 2015, 12:36:37 am
    • USA
I'd say he was meant to fight himself, but even then his mirror matches are drawn out until there are constant Time Overs because of how much defense this guy has.

I think all these DM/SDM did so much damage because I didn't change the life percentage, pretty sure it'd be less than what was being shown. But I think he's just used as to have fun.