YesNoOk

Warnings v2 (Read 2877834 times)

Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Re: Warnings v2
#61  February 24, 2010, 06:57:57 pm
    • Thailand
If he starts with the pm bullshit, fullban him, if he keeps doing it from other accounts, delete any account he makes while saving the webmail in the ban list.

Dont follow the same mistake i was following of thinking i was biased while dealing with someone and end up just not banning that person due to my self perceived biasedness. If you thinking "maybe I am biased" Is all that is keeping you from acting, remember that its natural to dislike someone , no one forces you to like everyone.

Either he acts better and is mature towards whatever situation is around him or he can go take a hike.

Okay, thanks for the advice. I'm going to send him a personal and explain to him that it is just him being moderated. Then he'll probably bring up something about Wild Tengu, but we'll see, I doubt it'll have a different outcome than last time.

Spoiler: What I sent him (click to see content)
Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 07:04:50 pm by Rajaa
#62  February 25, 2010, 09:47:20 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
limited blade art to 5 posts.
You just replied to sepp telling him he sucks kfm off
I am very sorry about it, I just lost my cool for the first time after being called repeatidely "retarded" "mentally challenged" and such for 20th time. I can provide you the links to the insults if you ask me to. Everyone can lost his cool after being pissed off that much. But I am usually very cool and polite and I promise this won't happen again. Btw each time I reported the insults, those with permission to post in reports forum just added more insults into it and a mod even asked me to STFU. Again I can provide links to prove this. And last but not least another member has been trolling and harassed me after every of my thread or post. To the point that an admin intervened. He was asked to stop by Valodim. I think I have really been pushed to the borders of sanity.

you have WE WON under your AVATAR.
I put it here years ago and I just never changed it, because I don't care anymore. If you ask me to change it, I will promptly do so.

You were even on a warusaki thread just now raging about how he wasnt converting the characters you wanted.
I want not raging, just disappointed that's human, I did not flame warusaki nor anyone. If expressing my disappointment is against the rules of the forum I didn't know and I apologize, I won't do it again

Please I ask you to lift the post limitation, not that I intend to flood the forum anyway but I think I have posted positively in general and I wasn't trying to cause trouble, I am just hated by a handful of frustrated elitists who still hate me for actively opposing KFM views in this forum years ago. Since I returned here after a hiatus I stayed out of mugen politics and troubles with elitists, I really didn't look for trouble, troubles (angry elitists) found me. So after listening to my plea I ask you to please reconsider my situation.

@rajaa: Seems fine, I trust you to deal with it.
#63  February 28, 2010, 09:10:46 am
  • I got a PM.
I went strait for the three day ban on this. See bold.

Do any one of you know how to even code a character?

amn.. why are YOU editing? man.. must say that everything is hilarious.. bill walking seems like bill dancing cha cha cha

bill punching seem like he has a seriusly bad pain in his back ...

man.. try editing more things.. and mayb some years from now you can make the game

and don't come with that fucking crap that every noob says like
"if you dont like dont download it"  because if you don't want our opinion WTF are you doing posting it in a forum??????
you're probably a 12 years old child that just want some atention...

i'll not start saying everything that is wrong in the edits cus i could fill 2 pages of the topic only with that...

sorry.. mayb i 'll get a warning for this.. but your project sucks... .. even a butcher must first learn how to cut before doing it...

so please learn HOW to do it before trying to do something that's awful

:-*

#64  February 28, 2010, 12:49:00 pm
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
...I don't see how this is ban worthy.

Some of what he said stands as legitimate advice.

There's been users that have done worse, this is his second post. Ban was too harsh.
#65  February 28, 2010, 01:08:34 pm
  • I got a PM.
Not his second post. And a warning was not enough considering that he basically announced that a warning is meaningless to him. He knew he was doing wrong before he even did it and basically said "fuck all" Besides three days is nothing.

And if you see somebody doing worse point them out. I'll deal with them too.

I mod disrespect in the project sections. Guys trying to make something, how about at least talking to him like he is human? Others were able to say their peace without saying is sucks, that he is a child, that it is awful, and that it will take him years to make a good edit.

Unless we now endorse discouraging projects. In which case, I'm way out of line.

#66  February 28, 2010, 02:22:37 pm
    • Germany
with shamrock here, especially since the ban duration is very short (reasonably so)
#67  February 28, 2010, 08:18:55 pm
    • Thailand
I agree, he deserves a slap on the wrist.
#68  March 10, 2010, 06:52:50 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Did we lose the post limit mod on those people? Kick luigi down to 1 post. He's not only annoying now he's telling people they have to live with him like this.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#69  March 10, 2010, 10:58:08 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#70  March 19, 2010, 09:34:44 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Luigi1632 seems to be ignoring any/all warnings from staff, the post limitation is working as a "you're only allowed 5 swings of this baseball bat that's covered in barbwire at me per day", kind of lacks a failsafe... Most recent example is, once again, Warner's newest sprite thread.

Moderating him is just a pain, and at least one person here agrees with me!

Banned for 30 days. Spamming a Graphics topic, and advertising outside of the designated area.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 08:51:39 pm by Sindragosa
#71  March 22, 2010, 09:29:44 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Also Orochi Gill and Blade Art are attacking each other. Neither are exempt from the rules when it comes to pecking at each others eyes and necks for stupid reasons. Linking to different sources is FINE, also warehouses are completely FINE to link to and disputing that fact to each other in public will result in POSTING ABILITIES REMOVED AT MY DISCRETION! or maybe we'll talk about it first since I'm all for collective reasoning.. yeah that's it.

#72  March 22, 2010, 10:36:34 pm
  • I got a PM.
Cool on Luigi.

Be careful not to go overboard on the other two. They hate each other and will use any childish excuse to argue, but a warning is usually enough to make them shut up.

If a warning doesn't work, ban at will. It isn't as if they haven't been warned a bunch of times about their continued feud.
#73  March 22, 2010, 10:44:06 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Yeah, all I brought up was a 24 hour read-only period, since the first 3 reports I dealt with today were involving them, not to mention the topic in Feedback ::)

TY FOR INPUT I'm not so ronery in here anymore.

#74  March 22, 2010, 10:46:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
im sorry, ive been busy but you are doing fine.
D:
#75  March 25, 2010, 11:14:36 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#76  April 03, 2010, 12:00:51 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Is anyone personally watching for William duplicate accounts? He seems to make one post, and then the ban trigger kicks in after the fact. Thoughts?

Ban shifted to Permanent, due to constant evasion.

Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:06:39 am by TempesT
#77  April 03, 2010, 12:10:49 am
    • China
    • http://vans.trinitymugen.net/
Strange, you're right, the ban trigger isn't working exactly like it should.

Also, I find ban evasion to be a rude act. I suggest increasing ban time.
#78  April 03, 2010, 12:13:59 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
His feedback on characters and stages was a rude act. Ban evasion is complete disregard for forum rules and authority, but I'm down for just a year long ban too.

#79  April 03, 2010, 12:33:13 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Doesn't know IP until it's posted with?

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#80  April 03, 2010, 12:58:47 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Thats not how its supposed to work, it supposedly logs ip when registering account too.

Unless he is registering accouns at the library or something then running home to post, but that would be just silly.