YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 403452 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#181  May 08, 2015, 04:20:05 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Okay I watched it. First of all I have to admit that I had a bit of Schadenfreude hearing that he got a copyright strike against his channel. BUT ANYWAY, his arguments for it being phone guy:
  • Same as before, purple man holding a "phone-shaped" object in FNaF2. Maybe he had a brain fart and forgot that in Part One, he stated that the object in the guy's hand wasn't a "phone" but a tool to tamper with the animatronics. Either way, it isn't necessarily specific to phone guy.
  • Also same as before, he's smiling in the Foxy minigame, which coincides with phone guy saying Foxy is his favorite. I dunno how closely Mr. Game Theorist was watching, but purple guy's sprite is smiling in every single appearance he makes EXCEPT for when he's getting chased by the ghost kids in Game 3.
  • NEW: He knows about the hidden room. Which might be a deadringer IF he wasn't the only employee there. In FNaF3, Phone Dude says he talked to a guy that built the place, so more people know about that room than just the Phone Guy. And seriously, how many people forget something they're told to forget?
  • NEW: When he says he's going to "hold out" in the Night 4 call in FNaF1, the theory states that he hides in the Springtrap suit. This WOULD have been a cool idea, but he made a fatal mistake: the Springtrap suit activated AFTER the restaurant closed down and AFTER the original four animatronics were dismantled. It doesn't help that he says the animatronics roaming around in FNaF1 are the AFTERMATH of the Springtrap suit activating, which is just total bullshit since it's obvious that they're getting dismantled YEARS after the restaurant got shut down.
  • NEW: The reason why Phone Guy would've gotten killed in the Springtrap suit despite knowing how to operate it is because it was raining, water leaked into the suit, and it automatically activated. Plenty of problems with this. First of all, if moisture is all it requires for the suit to activate, wouldn't it have activated as soon as it felt rain on it? Second, this goes against his theory that Phone Guy was "holding out" in the Springtrap suit because that means that the restaurant just left their animatronics hanging out in an abandoned, leaking building for a few years before deciding "oh hey let's try again with a smaller budget."
  • NEW: He did the killings before as evidenced in the Springtrap suit. Okay first off, whoever's in the suit is ambiguous. Second, on the 5th night call in FnaF3 (I think it was the 5th night), he mentions that the company made replacement costumes that are just worn regularly without the Springlock mechanisms after incidents with them activating. It's entirely possible that the killer was wearing one of these replacement costumes, thus would be completely off-guard if he put on the springtrap suit.

My theory?

It's the unseen, unheard of Day Shift guard in FNaF2. He works there so he'd know about the secret room (and if not, there's other employees there that he could ask), and the killings happen AFTER he gets moved to the day shift. The building goes on lockdown to prevent "previous employees" from getting back in (if it was Phone Guy, he wouldn't be getting back in). He's apprehended, apparently his punishment is reduced after evidence is slim (probably the puppet's fault for shoving the kids into animatronic suits), or it's possible that he broke out of jail to dismantle the animatronics. Gets scared off by the ghosts of the dead kids, climbs into the Springtrap suit in desperation, doesn't know how to operate it (since he'd be used to wearing normal costumes), and gets killed by the springlocks.
#182  May 08, 2015, 04:30:45 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
There's only one thing I never got about FNaF3... Why the flippy flying motherfucker of all fucks would anyone think that "hiding" in an animatronic suit would protect them from apparitions? They're GHOSTS. They can phase through things! I just don't get it. It doesn't add up.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#183  May 08, 2015, 04:34:38 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Maybe he thinks that the kids' triggers include old animatronic/costume hybrid suits. I'm sure if you gave him enough time he'd start addressing them as "him" and "her" to piss off all the kids that preferred to be called by gender-neutral pronouns.

Seriously, though, my guess is that he thought the suit might scare them off.
WAS IT ME?
#184  May 08, 2015, 05:15:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA

I dunno, was it?

BRIGHTENED:

Good luck figuring THAT out

EDIT: Apparently if you look REALLY HARD, you it says "Nightmare" again
Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:29:06 am by Jango Hakamichi
#185  May 08, 2015, 05:22:13 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Very interested in knowing what that says...

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#186  May 08, 2015, 05:22:40 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Freddy's Mega Evolution.
#187  May 08, 2015, 05:29:14 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Holy crap, that's terrifying.

Well, let's see. I see a "Y" at the end.

Edit: Nightmare? Ugh, that doesn't help anything, lol. The last image read the same when brightened.

Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:32:46 am by Алексей
#188  May 08, 2015, 05:39:52 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#189  May 08, 2015, 06:43:15 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Looks more like a mix of Foxy's fangs, and a scarier Bonnie (with the ears lowered, and the dark blue color scheme)

Also, what's with Scott and scary games anyway? He must have a dark past as a kid to influence him or something.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#190  May 08, 2015, 10:12:10 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Maybe not his childhood...

Despite good reviews, my Christian projects were all financial failures. I came to a point where I was very disillusioned and frustrated with God…actually it was more like a broken heart. I felt like I’d squandered so many years of my life, years that could have been spent going back to college but were instead spent working on Christian projects that went nowhere. I came to the conclusion that I could not have failed so miserably unless God himself had been holding me down. Either God didn’t exist, or God hated me. I didn’t know which was worse.

[...]

A pivotal moment came for me when my life insurance policy was cancelled. The insurance company had caught wind that I’d mentioned suicidal thoughts to my doctor. It was at that point I realized that not only did my life have no value but now even my death had no value. I went before God again, and it was the first time that I truly went before him with nothing. I had nothing to offer him. I told him to use me somehow. Although at that moment I had no idea what he could possibly use me for.

I felt drawn back to games again, but not Christian games anymore. It’s not that I wanted to leave the Christian market, I just didn’t feel “led” to make another Christian game. Instead, the events of my life led me to a great idea for a horror game- Five Nights at Freddy’s.
#191  May 08, 2015, 03:19:03 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Game is proly set in the nightmares of the victim of the bite and the reason the animatronic looks scary is because that's how/he she imagined it.

Lel.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#192  May 08, 2015, 04:47:08 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Hmm so are the new images suppose to mean it wasn't purple guy in golden bonnie suit that didn't kill the kids? Also how can you not like mattpatt?!?!?
#193  May 08, 2015, 04:58:11 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Hmm so are the new images suppose to mean it wasn't purple guy in golden bonnie suit that didn't kill the kids? Also how can you not like mattpatt?!?!?

I think the "Was it me?" is referring to the Bite of '87.

#194  May 08, 2015, 06:48:16 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
It's the unseen, unheard of Day Shift guard in FNaF2... and the killings happen AFTER he gets moved to the day shift
doesn't the phone guy also say that the position for the day shift just became available? would fit with your theory, and the way he says it is a bit uneasy.
#195  May 08, 2015, 07:05:05 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Yeah, IIRC the night guard in FNaF2 gets moved to the day shift immediately after night 6, with Phone Guy mentioning some incident and that former employees are no longer allowed on the premises.  That implies that something happened that simultaneously caused Fazbear's to be closed down and for them to lose their day guard, in short order.  That lends itself to the conclusion that the day guard was in fact the killer.

(probably the puppet's fault for shoving the kids into animatronic suits)
You think the puppet was the one who put the kids' bodies into the suits?  I'm pretty sure the killer did that himself, otherwise why would he think to go back and dismantle them years later?
#196  May 08, 2015, 07:19:34 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
it was the puppet, a minigame shows the puppet doing it iirc
#197  May 08, 2015, 07:21:08 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#198  May 08, 2015, 07:28:02 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I'm pretty sure that the puppet just brought them back to life with whatever kind of chucklevoodoos its got going on, but the actual hiding of the bodies had to be done by the killer.  There'd be no reason for him to go back to the pizzeria and destroy the animatronics if he didn't know the evidence was still inside them.

I think the Give Life minigame was supposed to represent the puppet resurrecting the kid's spirits as the animatronics.  There's also that cutscene from FNaF2 that's first-person from Freddy's perspective where it looks like he's 'waking up' and sees the puppet.
#199  May 11, 2015, 10:29:09 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
found this, thought it was cool
#200  May 18, 2015, 02:13:50 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
So, Chica is next it seems:

Brightening the image reveals "Nightmare" in the background and shows that the thing on her right (our left) shoulder is indeed the cupcake. Nightmare cupcake... I picture a funny scenario with those mini Freddys and the cupcake having tea together.