YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 399168 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#241  July 14, 2015, 02:10:18 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Oooooohhhh fuck.  That actually managed to scare me.  This one's gonna be good, I can tell.  Adding the ability to move between rooms yourself turns the entire mechanics of the game on its ear.
#242  July 14, 2015, 03:33:42 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I can't wait for Markiplier, Lordminion777 and jacksepticeye's Lets Plays of this game.
This is a generic forum signature.
#243  July 14, 2015, 04:01:30 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I didn't think this game would go from a 0 to 10 on the hype meter for me so quickly.

lui

#244  July 14, 2015, 04:06:59 am
    • USA
i just hope that the let's players don't overly act scared in their lets plays, seriously, it looks forced sometimes.
#245  July 14, 2015, 04:12:10 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Holy shiiieeee...that was pretty scary, it's interesting that it's in a house, I guess that confirms that you're playing as a child

#246  July 14, 2015, 04:14:13 am
  • Raging Fist
This....this game is gonna give me nightmares....quite literally.....wow. Good job Scott you made a damn good horror game even if its a sequel.
DEFINATELY BUYING!
#247  July 14, 2015, 08:04:37 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
I hurt my arm when the jumpscare happend
Good job scott, good job
im actually exited for this one
#248  July 14, 2015, 12:37:00 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
While I have not jumped with the scares, I am quite on pins and needles in fear on what I might have to endure, thanks to the trailer.

Nice job, Scott.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#249  July 14, 2015, 01:30:20 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I take back what I said about Foxy not being scary. In that shot of him through the closet I said out loud "Holy shit!" That jump scare too. This is some really unsettling stuff to deal with. Now it makes me wonder who this child is. Did he take home these relics? Is he really a child or is this is just his nightmare playing out as we witness it while he's asleep? Is this what the victim if the Bite of '87 sees at nighttime? Is this what the murder sees at nighttime? So many questions.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#250  July 24, 2015, 02:15:38 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Game's been released already. 3 months early in fact...

Not totally surprised since I had the feeling the game was going to release soon as soon as that trailer was shown.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/388090/
#251  July 24, 2015, 04:11:52 am
    • USA
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#252  July 24, 2015, 04:18:50 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
So while there's debates about whether it was stupid to have power doors drain power when you close them in the first game, I think we can all universally agree that a kid leaving them open for god knows what reason and only closing them if something gets close is fucking STUPID.
#253  July 24, 2015, 04:23:44 am
  • Raging Fist
You know what they say: The worst fear is your own nightmare.
I'm thinking this kid could be the Purple guy's kid. Sick bastard must've terrified him to death.
EDIT: I WAS WRONG. I WAS DEAD WRONG! NO SPOILERS FROM ME! This is....this explains everything.
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:37:35 am by Flowrellik
#254  July 24, 2015, 05:31:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
This game sucks so hard. Broken fullscreen, I can't even get the audio cues to work properly so I just die randomly... so fuck it, I looked up the spoilers for this game, and now I am even more goddamn disappointed. Gone is all the mystique of the franchise. I was fine not knowing what happened in the Bite of '87. Now I know, and it's fucking STUPID.

Spoiler: save yourself $7.99 (click to see content)
#255  July 24, 2015, 05:34:20 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Wow, I didn't think it'd be that terrible. I saw Markiplier's first video of playing this, the scares got me good.

Also, the whole Bite of '87 thing sounds terrible, based on Jango's spoiler, I say read it and save yourself the money.
#256  July 24, 2015, 05:41:54 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
This is the first time I'll say that the jumpscares are actually scarier on an LP than when you're playing the game. I didn't even flinch when Bonnie got me.
#257  July 24, 2015, 05:45:06 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is the first time I'll say that the jumpscares are actually scarier on an LP than when you're playing the game. I didn't even flinch when Bonnie got me.

The thing is I'm a huge coward; the slightest thing'll make me jump. Hell, Doom 3 still gives me nightmares, and I can't look at the RE4 chainsaw death without flinching everytime. I guess it's a matter of how much cowardice is in one's blood. Course after a while, I got used to the jumpscares of Doom 3 and RE4 chainsaw guy, but still the memories (MAMMARIES :P) linger on.

But Markiplier's reaction to Chica was so damn hilarious though, once I got over the initial shock (which didn't last very long) :rofl:
#258  July 24, 2015, 05:48:34 am
    • USA
This game sucks so hard. Broken fullscreen, I can't even get the audio cues to work properly so I just die randomly... so fuck it, I looked up the spoilers for this game, and now I am even more goddamn disappointed. Gone is all the mystique of the franchise. I was fine not knowing what happened in the Bite of '87. Now I know, and it's fucking STUPID.

Spoiler: save yourself $7.99 (click to see content)

Wow.... That ending sucks. I mean, like you said, it takes away anything remotely interesting about the series. (And honestly, I thought it was horribly overrated anyway. So this just makes the story really sucky.)

Well, maybe now the series will die properly. Now that everything was revealed in such a stupid way.
#259  July 24, 2015, 06:04:56 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Put in my Steam refund now, but that $7.99 will not begin to cover the cost to mend my broken heart.

But Markiplier's reaction to Chica was so damn hilarious though, once I got over the initial shock (which didn't last very long) :rofl:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:09:34 am by Jango Hakamichi
#260  July 24, 2015, 08:15:53 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
For the sake of everyone here, I'm going to try write the series storylines, both with and without FNaF4, just to show you how many changes this game made.

Spoiler: FNaF1-3 without 4 (click to see content)

And now I'll try to redo the plot with what happened in FNaF4!

Spoiler: FNaF1-4 UGH (click to see content)
Yeah, fuck this game.
Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:49:01 am by Jango Hakamichi