YesNoOk

Five Nights at Freddy's (Read 403789 times)

Started by Sleepy Eskimo, August 16, 2014, 05:51:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Five Nights at Freddy's
#361  August 03, 2015, 11:43:24 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
No, because the old animatronics in FNaF2 are the same animatronics as the ones in FNaF1. It's literally just every model he has (save for the Phantom animatronics which are basically just previously existing models with new textures).
#362  August 03, 2015, 12:05:55 pm
  • Engage me____ mother f_____
  • Killing parents since 1986
I dunno where it said they're teenagers. I mean they're bigger, yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're teenagers. They could be in like 4th grade or something, and the victim is in 1st grade. SOMETHING LIKE THAT I dunno.

Also tried brightening that image. Nothing. Looked in the source code. Nothing. This sure looks final-hahahaha yeah right.
I don't think size difference should be that noticable. Someone should find out size of bullies and the kid when compared to Fredbear. They are very close (just below his head):

Couldn't find image without "ENDING" written or other stuff, but it doesn't matters. Animatronics themselves are pretty big:

And those doors (or whatever they are called - kinda forgot and couldn't remember while writing this) should allow adults to comfortably go through them. But maybe they were increased in size some time after the bite. Either way, those certainly are not kids.
Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:09:53 pm by BaganSmashBros
#363  August 03, 2015, 12:20:53 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Scott's always been weird about the animatronic sizes and proportions in the video cameras. In the the first FNaF, at one angle, Chica is HUGE and inconsistent with everything else. Just to give you an idea, I overlayed two shots from the same camera, one with Chica in it, and one with Bonnie.

#364  August 03, 2015, 12:51:21 pm
Scott's always been weird about the animatronic sizes and proportions in the video cameras. In the the first FNaF, at one angle, Chica is HUGE and inconsistent with everything else. Just to give you an idea, I overlayed two shots from the same camera, one with Chica in it, and one with Bonnie.

Yeah, that happens, but Bonnie isn't the only one who is bigger than the door frame:

And its safe to say that other 2 are close in size to Freddy and Bonnie.
#365  August 03, 2015, 03:06:14 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
No, because the old animatronics in FNaF2 are the same animatronics as the ones in FNaF1. It's literally just every model he has (save for the Phantom animatronics which are basically just previously existing models with new textures).
That makes sense, but I just find it weird that that particular animatronic is slumped down like Golden Freddy, yet has his ear is in place and his eyes have illumination, where one even looks like there's an eyeball there. Maybe it's meant to symbolize something that happens in FNaF 4?

I don't think size difference should be that noticable. Someone should find out size of bullies and the kid when compared to Fredbear. They are very close (just below his head):
Well, all we know is that the bullies are large than the kid you play as. It doesn't mean they're teenagers. Even so, the bodies were never found. If you chop up a body, you can fit it anywhere. Those kids are smaller than adults too, which appear to be significantly taller. Just look at purple guy in the easter egg.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#366  August 03, 2015, 03:34:20 pm
That makes sense, but I just find it weird that that particular animatronic is slumped down like Golden Freddy, yet has his ear is in place and his eyes have illumination, where one even looks like there's an eyeball there. Maybe it's meant to symbolize something that happens in FNaF 4?
Or model error (there is a bit of orange in left eye too). Scott made such mistakes few times already (for example, BB's buttons in the vents and numerous clipping issues).
Well, all we know is that the bullies are large than the kid you play as. It doesn't mean they're teenagers. Even so, the bodies were never found. If you chop up a body, you can fit it anywhere. Those kids are smaller than adults too, which appear to be significantly taller. Just look at purple guy in the easter egg.
Purple guy was in the background with another adult in a suit, so, hard to tell. But after some more size comparisons, Fredbear is pretty small (makes sense since its a springlock suit thing) and they aren't teenagers. Whoops. I completly forgot about that kind of animatronics, so, i assumed it was big like others.
You can chop up the body, but it won't reduce amount of space they will take. But that doesn't matters now since they aren't that big and i just fucked up. Urgh...
#367  August 03, 2015, 04:03:46 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Purple guy was in the background with another adult in a suit, so, hard to tell. But after some more size comparisons, Fredbear is pretty small (makes sense since its a springlock suit thing) and they aren't teenagers. Whoops. I completly forgot about that kind of animatronics, so, i assumed it was big like others.
You can chop up the body, but it won't reduce amount of space they will take. But that doesn't matters now since they aren't that big and i just fucked up. Urgh...
I don't want to get into the science of dismembering people, but that's exactly why anyone would chop up a person; that and to destroy evidence, but I digress. Ever watch an episode of The Sopranos? :D Anyways, you could easily chop up the kids and stuff them in the suits. It would be nasty as hell, but hey, we don't have any evidence that it wasn't the case. :P

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#368  August 03, 2015, 04:36:16 pm
I don't want to get into the science of dismembering people, but that's exactly why anyone would chop up a person; that and to destroy evidence, but I digress. Ever watch an episode of The Sopranos? :D Anyways, you could easily chop up the kids and stuff them in the suits. It would be nasty as hell, but hey, we don't have any evidence that it wasn't the case. :P
I never even heard of Sopranos, but choping up kids wouldn't help much when space inside the suits is limited anyway and there are no other places to hide them in that wouldn't be more ovious. Having them stuffed in one piece would be easier (no need to deal with each piece individually) and not as messy (its still not going to be anywhere near "clean"). And its still not confirmed who stuffed them here (either Purple Guy or the Puppet), so, who knows what exactly happened to the bodies. Could have just disappeared for all we know.
#369  August 03, 2015, 09:22:53 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
You know there are other ways to get rid of bodies
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#370  August 04, 2015, 08:08:51 am
You know there are other ways to get rid of bodies
Sure, you can just burry/burn/dump them somewhere, either in one piece or not. But then there would be no reason for "blood and mucus around the eyes and mouths of the mascots". Unless its just a result of animatronics being possesses (i doubt they would use suits with corpses inside on animatronics).
#371  August 04, 2015, 08:21:41 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Well if we take Phone Guy's Night 4 phonecall in FNaF1 into consideration, he tells you to check inside the suits if you get a chance, and wonders what's inside "all those empty heads," so yeah, they're probably in the suits and empty replacement heads. And knowing how badly the company keeps trying to sweep shit under the rug, I guess that's not the weirdest thing they could do.
#372  August 04, 2015, 08:37:50 am
Well if we take Phone Guy's Night 4 phonecall in FNaF1 into consideration, he tells you to check inside the suits if you get a chance, and wonders what's inside "all those empty heads," so yeah, they're probably in the suits and empty replacement heads. And knowing how badly the company keeps trying to sweep shit under the rug, I guess that's not the weirdest thing they could do.

Then employees have steel nerves or something. Because to put those suits and heads on the endoskeleton, corpses would have to be damaged even more and they already would look like mess and it will either limit animatronics' movements or break a joint or two. It would be easier to just burn them, but then again, they aren't the brightest guys and they had employees that were fine with possibility of being horribly mauled by just breathing on the spring locks or sudden movements (and there actually were instructions on what to do in such case and they were far from pleasant).
Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:43:09 pm by BaganSmashBros
#373  August 12, 2015, 09:43:01 pm
I have been thinking about FNAF 4 lately since Scott Replied to game theory.
Yup the series felt incomplete here....
Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:26:34 pm by Segatron
#374  September 03, 2015, 08:29:43 pm
#375  September 03, 2015, 09:47:58 pm
While this thread is revived for a bit, Scott said no keys for the chest.
http://kotaku.com/five-nights-at-freddys-creator-says-not-a-single-person-1726365438
Im fine with that. It always was like this (Scott gives us pieces while we combine them and assemble the story), so, no point in changing how things are done.

Also, i might have explanation on how there are toy animatronics' toys in 4 even though they don't appear here in any other way. Its simple - those are toys (official or just chinese knock-offs) that were later (in 1987) used for Freddy and co's redesigns or they were once toys that later became their own characters. Mangle doesn't looks like a pirate and Toy Chica has "Let's Party" bib while original one had "Let's Eat" and looked more fitting for that too.
...does this makes sense?
Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:53:16 pm by BaganSmashBros
#376  September 03, 2015, 10:47:30 pm
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9FrNYjr3L4
Matpat.....again
I like Markiplier's smooth buttery voice as much as all the 12 year olds on Youtube apparently do, but these e-celeb crossovers are getting overdone. It's like when TGWTG kept doing all those crossovers, it adds nothing to whatever they're doing and you have to know who the guys are to actually think it's kinda neat.

ANYWAY as far as the theorying went, I'm not going to go over every single thing that went wrong, but it's really stretching it to say that the wires sticking out of one of the costumes is hair on a kid who's been stuffed into the suit, and this kid being The Puppet doesn't really make a lot of sense since the Puppet isn't a thing that exists until FNaF2. Also I don't believe this happens in a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza restaurant because, well, he's still Fredbear! Unless this is Japan and they're doing that name-shortening affectionate nickname bullshit.

http://kotaku.com/five-nights-at-freddys-creator-says-not-a-single-person-1726365438
Im fine with that. It always was like this (Scott gives us pieces while we combine them and assemble the story), so, no point in changing how things are done.

Also, i might have explanation on how there are toy animatronics' toys in 4 even though they don't appear here in any other way. Its simple - those are toys (official or just chinese knock-offs) that were later (in 1987) used for Freddy and co's redesigns or they were once toys that later became their own characters. Mangle doesn't looks like a pirate and Toy Chica has "Let's Party" bib while original one had "Let's Eat" and looked more fitting for that too.
Mangle doesn't look like a pirate because we didn't see the entirety of the outfit. The only thing we have to go by is the zoom-in on her face in the picture. The kids disassembled her and the staff gave up on reassembling her long before the player takes the job, so while it's a possibility, it's not really set in stone.

Toy Chica, I believe, is a parody of all those fast food restaurants that started trying to reduce emphasis on eating pizza and focus on making kids lose weight and work out, so it would make sense for her to have a form-fitting bib that emphasizes partying. Among all the other problems the company has, they want to avoid being associated with childhood obesity, so they have generally slimmer animatronics and one that promotes partying over eating.

Interesting theory on the toys being the fourth game though.
#377  September 04, 2015, 02:01:57 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Mattpatt ia streaming on youtube right now with some folks, talking about fnaf theories and such.
#378  September 04, 2015, 03:54:17 am

Mangle doesn't look like a pirate because we didn't see the entirety of the outfit. The only thing we have to go by is the zoom-in on her face in the picture. The kids disassembled her and the staff gave up on reassembling her long before the player takes the job, so while it's a possibility, it's not really set in stone.

Toy Chica, I believe, is a parody of all those fast food restaurants that started trying to reduce emphasis on eating pizza and focus on making kids lose weight and work out, so it would make sense for her to have a form-fitting bib that emphasizes partying. Among all the other problems the company has, they want to avoid being associated with childhood obesity, so they have generally slimmer animatronics and one that promotes partying over eating.

Interesting theory on the toys being the fourth game though.
Mangle has make up, bow tie and nail polish. This doesn't fits a pirate, but maybe it was added later, after it got mangled. But your theory on Toy Chica makes sense.
#379  September 09, 2015, 04:37:32 pm
As much as I can make it FNAF 4 is hindrance in overall story.....also i think Scott is tired of fnaf for for now  maybe he will explain later in future.
After all he is not working for some company unlike for some......i remember smash lore video by matpat where he made a fantastic video on the smash boss....you know what i mean Sakurai wanted smash to end but cant do that Scott can do it as he doesnt seem to have that pressure.
#380  September 10, 2015, 11:40:49 am
As much as I can make it FNAF 4 is hindrance in overall story.....
I disagree. It only adds stuff like possible reasons why Fredbear's Family Diner was closed for years (murdered kids and/or the bite), proper order of when kids were killed and how (1 before 1983 by Purple Guy, possibly 4 at some point before 4kid's birthday by PG in Spring Bonnie suit and 4kid saw this somehow, 4kid in 1983 by Fredbear, 5 in 1987 by PG in Golden Freddy suit), toy animatronics' possible origin (which, if true, reminds me of Fake Crash from Crash Bandicoot, who originally was a badly done plush that developers found) and...what else there was? Anyway, it doesn't completly retcons anything or makes something impossible. Bite of 87 is still a thing (obviously not related to bite in 4 because kid gets his skull fractured/crushed and dies while Bite of 87 was when X got his frontal lobe damaged beyond repair or outright removed by Y and lived), murdered kids still are innocent as far as we know and so on. 4 doesn't adds as much as 2, but there still is some info here. Its not exactly necessary though. You could take it away and nothing truly important would be removed.

Anyway, this isn't exactly something Scott made, but i want to share this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUsVSihPeQ
This looks promising. I mean...FNAF in 3d? There is one thing that bothers me for now though - jumpscare sound. It sounds like crowd screaming on stadium when their team won or something like this.