add004basic (Read 1485841 times)

Started by Shiyo Kakuge, June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: add004basic
#1101  July 12, 2018, 06:46:07 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I didn't even know edited common1s for Add004 that could change the whole system was a thing. We definitely should do that.
#1102  July 12, 2018, 08:50:38 am
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
I'm thinking of just sharing my edited common1.def to ya'll people.  I made it to be more like MVC infinite's tag system
Does it have the pause effect while tag switching? Been wanting this for a while.

nah, They switch cancel but there isn't that pause you're talking about.  I did change the speed of the partner character when he comes in and I had it be super fast but it looked ugly so i changed it back to the default.    but like Beejeta said you can almost edit anything on the common1.def but I have not yet figured out if you can have that pause... If you're into tinkering and editing go ahead and carefully tinker with you common1.def if you do understand someone of mugen coding.  I'm glad people are actually editing the common1.def now
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
#1103  July 13, 2018, 08:04:19 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
i liked this one but from the few info i got the others had more features i am talking about the add003,add003 ex,add005,add006 and add007 sadly unavailable i hope you could upload those and yes i still use winmugen since there are stuff only achievable on winmugen like add007
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
#1104  July 13, 2018, 08:16:48 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
    • Japan
I'm thinking of just sharing my edited common1.def to ya'll people.  I made it to be more like MVC infinite's tag system
Does it have the pause effect while tag switching? Been wanting this for a while.

nah, They switch cancel but there isn't that pause you're talking about.  I did change the speed of the partner character when he comes in and I had it be super fast but it looked ugly so i changed it back to the default.    but like Beejeta said you can almost edit anything on the common1.def but I have not yet figured out if you can have that pause... If you're into tinkering and editing go ahead and carefully tinker with you common1.def if you do understand someone of mugen coding.  I'm glad people are actually editing the common1.def now

editing the common1.cns isnt new problem is mugen toxic community made dissapear almost all the systems made like mvc common1,or svc common1,fatal fury common1,the shitty mortal kombat common1,the awesome kof96 common1 and then we have the ones custom made for commercial games sadly those games got unavailable and people on forums get banned when they mention the names (weird they didnt have troubles with the scam made team aiduzzi) of the games just because they used mugen and created the content from scratch including plugins (no surprise thee since most of the coding functions are widelly known even the new plugin coding to make plugins that support adx,spc or other formats or adding mp4 movies through lua on 1.1) but envy from the community because they made high quality content was laughable they deleted said content because was better then anything they made at those times and was original custom made content in fact the community keep making claims such as "they shouldnt sell their games made from scratch with original custom made content" or "to avoid people stealing your content you have to use molebox" but those claims are plain stupid and wrong since according to elecbyte you have to send them a mail asking for permit to sell and thats it (even i got permit from them to sell games on steam,gamejolt or similar platforms) the only thing you cant have in your sold game is content made by elecbyte either kung fu man,default screenpack,default fonts or similar stuff since you arent allowed to use those as base since are just a demo of what can be achieved on the engine in fact the redist for sold games was in their site
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 10:05:51 pm by Tabris666
#1105  July 13, 2018, 09:38:22 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
#1106  July 13, 2018, 10:08:11 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
    • Japan
#1107  July 13, 2018, 10:53:34 pm
    • Morocco
#1108  July 13, 2018, 11:40:26 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
name of webpage?
#1109  July 14, 2018, 02:23:58 am
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
    • Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtZOOH7kY2w I wanna know about other versions of this addon too,

I think you could find it by going to tatsu's old site with webarchive cause i went there for the kof 2000 portraits ,everything seems to be downloadable execpt the portraits sadly

the website is accessible but the download dont,this is why i asked here if he could upload the other systems since he has more content but none to be found online either be system snd,add system,the mvc system (unavailable online) the portraits he have are good but those are available in the onedrive with the respective chars.

One of his systems is Tsmugen available here https://web.archive.org/web/20050413203715/http://roo.to:80/Mugen-Spirit/ and that would be the only one available for now the rest dont which is regretable.
#1110  July 14, 2018, 03:02:03 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Is there anything i'm supposed to do before patching POTS Styled characters?
EDIT: Reason i'm asking is because using the tag system causes some of characters moves to act funky. an example would be gouki by mrwrly. using his tatsumaki senpukyaku or his gouhadou for the first attack would work fine. using them after that, the hit def just stops working. this happens to light tatsumaki and all variants of gouhadou.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 05:00:14 am by ReddBrink
#1111  July 14, 2018, 01:21:05 pm
    • Morocco
#1112  July 14, 2018, 01:29:50 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
ayeee thanks man
ok appereantly it only works in 320,240 screenpacks,winmugen? perhaps,couldnt download ini or pie tho so barsaint apearing
Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:54:45 pm by mete122
#1113  July 14, 2018, 02:09:33 pm
    • Morocco
No Problem
#1114  July 14, 2018, 02:11:19 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
at least I can port some of these
#1115  July 14, 2018, 03:20:25 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
I want to add warusaki3's and Jesuszilla's chars. but it seems there's no way to remove power bar. there're some patches, which one really works?
newbie question, cvs2 works with this lifebar ?
-Ash- since u're brazilian could ask some question ?
È só seguir esse video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZ170C6cKc ? ou esse video está desatualizado ? não entendo nada de mugen factory, tem necessidade fazer algum coding ?
os chars do warusaki3 funciona perfeitamente nessa lifebar de tag ? Eu sei que do Jesuszilla provavelmente deve funcionar, já que estão sempre atualizados ?
valeu
Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 03:30:40 pm by kamuiness
#1116  July 14, 2018, 03:45:53 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
this isnt the place to ask,I think,but you can keep cvs powerbars and just disable add powerbars tho
in add004 ini,before patching the character change size.height to  1 and patch the character with pie
;sys::-2::helper::bar004 ; ライフバー
[state 0]
   type=helper
   triggerall=!ishelper && !numhelper(90900)
   trigger1=numpartner
   trigger1=id<(partner,id) && partner,numhelper(90900)=0
   trigger2=!numpartner
   id=90900
   stateno=90900
   helpertype=normal
   ownpal=1
   size.air.front=1702252 ;; <<-version
   size.height=1
   ignorehitpause=1
   supermovetime=88888
   pausemovetime=88888
   pos=0,88888
#1117  July 14, 2018, 04:21:33 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Is there anything i'm supposed to do before patching POTS Styled characters?
EDIT: Reason i'm asking is because using the tag system causes some of characters moves to act funky. an example would be gouki by mrwrly. using his tatsumaki senpukyaku or his gouhadou for the first attack would work fine. using them after that, the hit def just stops working. this happens to light tatsumaki and all variants of gouhadou.

dont edit over patched characters,also bakcup before patching,I don't know about anything else idk.Haggar seems to show a clone in my end
#1118  July 14, 2018, 04:39:37 pm
    • Morocco
dont edit over patched characters,also bakcup before patching,I don't know about anything else idk.Haggar seems to show a clone in my end
I have the same issue
#1119  July 14, 2018, 04:44:20 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Also Juri by Prime doesnt work either,she is floating in air while trying to grab,
#1120  July 14, 2018, 06:41:26 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
this isnt the place to ask,I think,but you can keep cvs powerbars and just disable add powerbars tho
in add004 ini,before patching the character change size.height to  1 and patch the character with pie
;sys::-2::helper::bar004 ; ライフバー
[state 0]
   type=helper
   triggerall=!ishelper && !numhelper(90900)
   trigger1=numpartner
   trigger1=id<(partner,id) && partner,numhelper(90900)=0
   trigger2=!numpartner
   id=90900
   stateno=90900
   helpertype=normal
   ownpal=1
   size.air.front=1702252 ;; <<-version
   size.height=1
   ignorehitpause=1
   supermovetime=88888
   pausemovetime=88888
   pos=0,88888

Sorry for the stupid question i'm going to ask, which file I need to open to change size.height to  1 ?
how I patch with these configurations"-2::helper::bar004 ; ライフバー" ? in the add004pie.exe there's no configuration button
Do I need to know how to use mugen factory ?
Sorry, I'm newbie with coding