YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1561800 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 6
#761  July 29, 2012, 11:34:01 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Any chance of implementing a feature that lets you copy a CLSN to all instances of that sprite across all animations? I'm sorry I'm so greedy/lazy  :'( :twisted:
#762  July 30, 2012, 12:09:21 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Bug report: Projguardedid is called a syntax error but works in mugen because it's obviously not. Basically FF3 doesn't know about this trigger.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#763  July 30, 2012, 12:14:28 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
For anyone with syntax errors. If they bug you, they can be fixed by you as well, i would say feel free to upload the syntax document for VT so he doesnt' need to do it himself

Virtualtek\FF3\syntax_mugen.xml
Edit that document, triggers are near the bottom. Additional parameters can be added to sctrls.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#764  July 30, 2012, 12:52:25 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
oh. didnt know that lol well I'll fix it then
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#765  July 30, 2012, 04:33:32 am
  • Shakespear.
Fixed the panning issue with the color picker active, and the crash when closing stages.
If it helps, it also causes an error on my computer when just closing FF while a character is open.
#766  July 30, 2012, 11:06:30 am
    • Hungary
    • seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress
For anyone with syntax errors. If they bug you, they can be fixed by you as well, i would say feel free to upload the syntax document for VT so he doesnt' need to do it himself

Edit that document, triggers are near the bottom. Additional parameters can be added to sctrls.
As if I could understand or fix something like
  <trigger name="hitdefattr" type="valueeq" reg_exp="(?![^a,]{0,2}a[^a,]{0,1}a)(?![^s,]{0,2}s[^s,]{0,1}s)(?![^c,]{0,2}c[^c,]{0,1}c)[asc]{0,3}(?:,[ansh][atp])*"/>
without documentation.
#767  July 30, 2012, 03:55:32 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
sorry, but where I put update 6?
#768  July 30, 2012, 04:00:43 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You first DL FF3 RC5 and extract the files from the archive.
Then you DL Update 6, extract the files, and overwrite the files from FF3RC5 with those from update 6.
#769  July 30, 2012, 06:08:02 pm
#770  July 30, 2012, 06:45:23 pm
how I add mugen in fighter factory, I know I have to go to tools then option, after that what I do ?

I use hi-res mugen, not the 1.1, which should I choose?
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 07:42:45 pm by kamuiness
#771  July 30, 2012, 09:53:46 pm
  • Shakespear.
I have to ask, no chance of a 're-size group' feature, hey?
#772  July 31, 2012, 12:03:58 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/

<trigger name="hitdefattr" type="valueeq" reg_exp="(?![^a,]{0,2}a[^a,]{0,1}a)(?![^s,]{0,2}s[^s,]{0,1}s)(?![^c,]{0,2}c[^c,]{0,1}c)[asc]{0,3}(?:,[ansh][atp])*"/>
without documentation.

Really? It looks like that? I have
<trigger name="hitdefattr" type="valueeq" reg_exp="(?:s?c?a?)(?:,[ansh][atp])*"/>

Which although i could not really edit makes FAR more sense than what you display.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC5 + UPDATE 7
#773  July 31, 2012, 12:26:09 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Update 7 on the first post.
Fixed all known issues and implemented the organizer for commands.

how I add mugen in fighter factory, I know I have to go to tools then option, after that what I do ?
Look at the Mugen list. Use the Add button to insert a new Mugen to the list.

I use hi-res mugen, not the 1.1, which should I choose?
Mugen Beta. All version prior to 1.x are Beta, including hacks like Win Mugen Plus.

Possible using Lua when i add support to image manipulation for scripts.

without documentation.

Really? It looks like that? I have
<trigger name="hitdefattr" type="valueeq" reg_exp="(?:s?c?a?)(?:,[ansh][atp])*"/>

Which although i could not really edit makes FAR more sense than what you display.
You have the old version. The latest update/version has a new syntax database with new updated regular expressions.
The regex he posted matches only if the first 3 characters before "," are different using negative lookahead (?![^a,]{0,2}a[^a,]{0,1}a)(?![^s,]{0,2}s[^s,]{0,1}s)(?![^c,]{0,2}c[^c,]{0,1}c). Then we allow the use of S, C or A, none or 3 times [asc]{0,3}. We end up with "," A, N, S or H followed by A, T or P, zero or more times.
This validates attributes in all possible ways.
Complex, but still just a regular expression.

Thanks!
#774  July 31, 2012, 12:30:25 am
    • Thailand
Regular expressions also scared me at first. I was like, "What the fuck is this gibberish?" Thanks for the updates. All the things I use from the program seem fine. That's why I haven't been running across any bugs. =p

Once again, thanks for donating your time to this program. It makes everyone's Mugen hobby so much easier.
#775  July 31, 2012, 12:39:55 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Any chance of implementing a feature that lets you copy a CLSN to all instances of that sprite across all animations? I'm sorry I'm so greedy/lazy  :'( :twisted:
Forgot to reply you. FF3 already do this.

Regular expressions also scared me at first. I was like, "What the fuck is this gibberish?" Thanks for the updates. All the things I use from the program seem fine. That's why I haven't been running across any bugs. =p

Once again, thanks for donating your time to this program. It makes everyone's Mugen hobby so much easier.
Yeah. Thanks you too, my friend.  :sugoi:

Thanks again!
#776  July 31, 2012, 05:08:59 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I can't seem to find this feature. I found "Use these CLSNs for all other instances of this frame" but that's not it.  Where is this feature located at?
#777  July 31, 2012, 06:34:15 am
  • Shakespear.
#778  July 31, 2012, 04:07:49 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
I can't seem to find this feature. I found "Use these CLSNs for all other instances of this frame" but that's not it.  Where is this feature located at?
Is it. It does the work across all animations. Unless you don't want to copy all CLSNs of the current frame.

Possible using Lua when i add support to image manipulation for scripts.
Wait, does that mean people will be able to write and share scripts for the image editor, such as say... custom filters, layer manipulation, group re-size, tools, brushes, etc???
Yes. Some things like brushes are out of question, but tools (filters, layer manipulation, drawing, effects, ...) will be possible. I will expose the image data of the SFF so the user can change anything in the image at low-level (pixel manipulation) or high-level (painting).
At this time, you can change properties of sprite, sound, animation, frame, clsn, add new ones, delete, move, ... The one thing that isn't supported yet is image manipulation.

Thanks!
#779  July 31, 2012, 05:00:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
http://www.justnopoint.com/mugen/ryu.rar

I still can't get it to do it. Here is my file.
Animations 245 and 250 start with the same exact sprite. I go to animation 245 index 0 and press the "Use these CLSNs for all other instances of this frame" button. It asks if I want to replace all CLSNs linked to this sprite and I say yes. I go to 250-0 to check and it is still different.

I tried by selecting the frame in the organizer too. Am I just doing something wrong or is it something with my file?
#780  July 31, 2012, 05:41:03 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Same image but different group (FF3 uses the group/index to compare the frames).
I can change to compare the image instead of group/index later, if it doesn't cause side effects. Another thing to do is to adjust the CLSN position based on the frame's axis (difference from the source axis).

Thanks!