YesNoOk

Fighter Factory 3.0.1 (Read 1563900 times)

Started by VirtuallTek, December 16, 2011, 11:37:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighter Factory 3 RC6 (Reup + mirror)
#821  August 26, 2012, 11:58:22 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
god damn that is fucking sweeet!! thanks for the awesome work, sir!!
#822  August 27, 2012, 01:29:09 am
  • (o.O)!
  • MadkaT Was Here
    • Guernsey
    • a@b.xxx
    • Skype - admin
    • network.mugenguild.com/madkat
If it would be to start making stages, the name should be changed to Mugen Factory :P
<- Foros Mugen en español. And also English forums.
#823  August 27, 2012, 07:56:37 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Wow! That's FUCKING GREAT !!! :D
Things sound perfect with such a feature. You've nailed it man!

And LOL, talking about a big number of options on the left side of the screen. ;P
#824  August 28, 2012, 12:29:34 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youre the best Virtualltek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait to test RC7!!!
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#825  August 28, 2012, 12:46:00 am
    • Canada
Dude, that makes me wanna cry. This is gonna make editing my screenpack so much easier.

THANK YOU!!!
#826  August 28, 2012, 12:49:17 am
    • Brazil
    • thundermugen.com/
VirtuallTek, you're AWESOME!
If there is another word that can describe you, sure it is a better word than AWESOME xD
#827  August 28, 2012, 01:01:29 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
That's rather awesome

Too bad it will only make people more lazy xD
#828  August 28, 2012, 02:44:30 am
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Thank you guys! Your motivations boost my inspiration!  :dio:

I added support to open .fnt fonts (that will be converted to FntV2 automatically, and test motifs on Mugen (needs to be polished).
The BG editor works like debugBG is always 1, clearing the screen at every frame start, then you can find problems very fast. I found one problem in two stages I tested. One is the KFM's temple when a wrong Y delta for the Ceiling BG creates a crack when the camera goes up.
I think people will be more productive than lazy  ;)

I'm working on performance issues with hi-res/HD BGs (low-res are fine) due to the FF3 caching system that's unlikely for many consecutive drawing operations. After this RC7 can be released.

Thanks!
#829  August 28, 2012, 02:42:23 pm
  • Do not expect me to get it right your way
    • USA
    • http://darkzeroprojects.deviantart.com/
Great :D I can not wait till its full complete! Oh and well except..I have not touched FF for so long...I cant remember the basics..And
I was off of it casue I can't code...At all!!
Trying to figure out what to do...
#830  August 28, 2012, 03:00:22 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
I dunno if its me but it doesn't seem to load my settings whenever I open it up or DL a new update.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#831  September 10, 2012, 11:40:48 pm
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Just to report a minos stuff, I guess that is already fixed in RC7, but just in case... If you save all your work (using any of the many save buttons depending on section) and inmediately try to close, FF3 hangs, I guess is something related to the save functionality and the way you can or cannot cancel the proccess. Just minor really as it doesn't affect vital stuff.

See ya!!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#832  September 16, 2012, 09:07:55 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Shit, I always hated making stages. I'll definitely become motivated now after reading that. Amazing work.

Now, this might just benefit me I don't know, but I was wondering if it would be a bad idea to add an "Apply All" button to the "Group", "Index", "X axis" and "Y axis" boxes in the animations just like the "Time", "Flip" and "transparency" boxes have...?
Just thought I'd ask in case it hasn't been asked before.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#833  September 16, 2012, 09:30:21 am
Hello,

Tks for your really great work ! We love it.

I would just says something about the use of the Program that could help us.

1. Could we have an option that keeps the palette selected (group and index) of the sprite when we change of sprite ? For the moment, the group and index of the palettes always turn back to rhe first (1,1) when we change of srpite and its quite annoying.

2. In the palette on the right panel, can we keep the caracteristics of the color of the slot when we push the option "sets the color of the selected slot" to change/modify the color. For the moment it opens always in white.

3. In the palette on the right panel, can we active directly the "sets the color of the selected slot" option by double clicking the slot in the panel ?

4. In the "Image editor" option, can we have the possibility to change palettes ?

5. In the "Image editor" option, can we have an option to active the color of the backgound (ofen pink) at the place of the alternate grey and white squares background ?

6. In the "Image editor" option, it would be nice to see 2 or more sprites at the same time in different windows.

Thanks.
#834  September 23, 2012, 10:20:35 pm
    • Hungary
    • seravy.x10.mx/Wordpress
1. Could we have an option that keeps the palette selected (group and index) of the sprite when we change of sprite ? For the moment, the group and index of the palettes always turn back to rhe first (1,1) when we change of srpite and its quite annoying.
Uncheck "Switch to sprite palette".
#835  September 27, 2012, 12:23:01 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

I didn't want to make a new thread just to ask about this, so here goes.

I have been using the default system.sff for Mugen 1.0's motif to create my SFIII HD screenpack and have no more use for the default renders and their palettes.

I already deleted every uneeded render but I am positive there's a bunch of leftover uneeded palettes.

Is there a way the program would detect which palettes are currently used in the SFF file so you could "one button click" delete the uneeded palettes?

Any help is appreciated and I want to thank you again VirtualTek for creating such an amazing update to my favorite mugen editing program.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#836  September 27, 2012, 01:55:39 am
    • Brazil
    • thundermugen.com/

I didn't want to make a new thread just to ask about this, so here goes.

I have been using the default system.sff for Mugen 1.0's motif to create my SFIII HD screenpack and have no more use for the default renders and their palettes.

I already deleted every uneeded render but I am positive there's a bunch of leftover uneeded palettes.

Is there a way the program would detect which palettes are currently used in the SFF file so you could "one button click" delete the uneeded palettes?

Any help is appreciated and I want to thank you again VirtualTek for creating such an amazing update to my favorite mugen editing program.

Woow, that would be good!
This is annoyning me too when I am creating some stages using another one to make it easier xD
#837  September 27, 2012, 06:23:18 pm
  • www.virtualltek.com
    • Brazil
    • www.virtualltek.com
Palettes -> Clear all unused.

I'm very busy these days and I have no idea when I will work in FF3 again.
I will reply all questions and sugestions later.

Thanks!
#838  September 29, 2012, 10:24:59 pm
    • Brazil
    • thundermugen.com/
Palettes -> Clear all unused.

I'm very busy these days and I have no idea when I will work in FF3 again.
I will reply all questions and sugestions later.

Thanks!

Wow, that is great o/
But does this work with characters?
I am asking this because of the characters different Palettes, there would be no sprite with that palette, but the character use that palette when the player select it with certain keys...
How does the FF3 detect these Palettes?
#839  September 30, 2012, 09:11:08 pm
    • USA
Copy+Paste an Animation Name/Title into another Animation's Name/Title = Crash. If it doesn't happen on your end, i'll PM you the link.

DW

#840  September 30, 2012, 09:29:32 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Copy+Paste an Animation Name/Title into another Animation's Name/Title = Crash. If it doesn't happen on your end, i'll PM you the link.

Try re-DL'ing it. This was happening to me too for awhile. I re-DL'd it and the problem went away.