YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat X / XL (Read 1164882 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, June 01, 2014, 08:19:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat X (Last update on 02.26.15)
#1861  April 13, 2015, 04:28:07 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
yeah...He hit me with that fatal yesterday when I was playing The Tower (Klassic) lol I haven't been watching the youtube trailers on purpose because I want to be surprised.......Right now im trying figure out how to trigger the brutalities properly. Ive been buying and unlocking them in the Tombs....

I know with one of Scorpion's (Get Over Here) it said that you need have over 50% of your health and the final hit must be the EX Spear

The move lists will have all the conditions needed for each Brutality.
#1862  April 13, 2015, 05:26:05 am
    • Brazil
They should not of liu kang in this game or kung lao feels like they are just fillers even kitana
And thats exactly what they are. Unless they make a story DLC there is no point in having these three there, after all, they had NPCs, unless, of course, they didn't have time to make all variations to the NPCs (including Tanya) and added them as NPCs to later make them playable through DLC, the roster is already solid, so it shouldn't be a problem. Later they may actually make Rain, Baraka and Sindel playable like they did with Tanya, but I wonder who else would they add... Frost? Sareena?

There is, of course, the fact that Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kitana are all classic popular characters, but that still wouldn't justify them leaving Rain and Baraka out, Baraka is boring, but still popular and Rain was popular enough to be made DLC in MK9 by winning a poll.
#1863  April 13, 2015, 05:36:31 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
They should not of liu kang in this game or kung lao feels like they are just fillers even kitana
And thats exactly what they are. Unless they make a story DLC there is no point in having these three there, after all, they had NPCs, unless, of course, they didn't have time to make all variations to the NPCs (including Tanya) and added them as NPCs to later make them playable through DLC, the roster is already solid, so it shouldn't be a problem. Later they may actually make Rain, Baraka and Sindel playable like they did with Tanya, but I wonder who else would they add... Frost? Sareena?

There is, of course, the fact that Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Kitana are all classic popular characters, but that still wouldn't justify them leaving Rain and Baraka out, Baraka is boring, but still popular and Rain was popular enough to be made DLC in MK9 by winning a poll.

I highly doubt there will be a story DLC involved here. Not to mention that Liu Kang and Kung Lao did have a part in Raiden's chapter. It was a flashback, but they had a part.

Other then that, they were the top henchmen (and woman) for Shinnok's army of undead fighters. There's not much needed here to help them storyline wise.

As for the NPC's: Frost and Sareena are good options, but that is going to have to wait and see if the first pack is even successful enough to warrant more DLC down the road. If they do a 2nd Kombat Pack, then the three you mentioned (Rain, Baraka and Sindel) are in not matter what.
#1864  April 13, 2015, 06:35:28 am
    • Brazil
...but that is going to have to wait and see if the first pack is even successful enough to warrant more DLC down the road.
I'll be surprised if it doesn't sell at least as much as Injustice's DLCs.
#1865  April 13, 2015, 06:49:41 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
...but that is going to have to wait and see if the first pack is even successful enough to warrant more DLC down the road.
I'll be surprised if it doesn't sell at least as much as Injustice's DLCs.
I agree, especially because 2 chars are new in the saga, and one is playable with his own moves and plot. Anyway only mad me one thing and is the regular characters that become on dlc, when perfectly could be in the game...
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#1866  April 13, 2015, 08:39:21 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
I think Jade's soul manage to escape
#1867  April 13, 2015, 08:42:13 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I watched the story mode already... without spoilers I think there are a few things that could be better or are leave just to our imagination...

DON"T SEE IF YOU HAVENT SEE THE STORY MODE...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
            Zorf Giudecca
#1868  April 13, 2015, 09:41:34 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
yea didnt like how the storymode kinda fell off. 
#1869  April 13, 2015, 11:10:07 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I watched the story mode already... without spoilers I think there are a few things that could be better or are leave just to our imagination...

DON"T SEE IF YOU HAVENT SEE THE STORY MODE...

#1870  April 14, 2015, 12:41:59 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
yeah...He hit me with that fatal yesterday when I was playing The Tower (Klassic) lol I haven't been watching the youtube trailers on purpose because I want to be surprised.......Right now im trying figure out how to trigger the brutalities properly. Ive been buying and unlocking them in the Tombs....

I know with one of Scorpion's (Get Over Here) it said that you need have over 50% of your health and the final hit must be the EX Spear

The move lists will have all the conditions needed for each Brutality.

ah I see... I saw how to do it in the list but it wasn't triggering at the time...I missed that part on it being the EX spear version
#1871  April 14, 2015, 12:48:51 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
#1872  April 14, 2015, 03:08:56 am
    • Brazil
EdBoon and Perfect Legend is live here right now http://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive
Here is the VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive/v/4027107

One interesting thing, Boon said about Rain that
Ed Boon said:
he is not part of the Kombat Pack, but uh, uh, I guess thats all I can say at this point.

For me, that confirms that, at least, Rain is under consideration for the 2nd Kombat Pack.

EDIT: Regarding the 2nd Kombat Pack, again:
Ed Boon said:
We have not ruled out or announced anything, I wish we could, but...
Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 03:31:02 am by Lord M
#1873  April 14, 2015, 03:15:26 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I love that Quan chi got what was coming to him. Go Hanzo(Scorpion)!!
#1874  April 14, 2015, 05:13:48 am
    • Indonesia
Dissections and Data Check on Quan Chi's corpse required. The source of his magic still exist there. Think about how Kuai did to Sektor's
#1875  April 14, 2015, 06:00:07 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
#1876  April 14, 2015, 06:23:00 am
    • Brazil
Wow, Kotal's look really easy to perform.
#1877  April 14, 2015, 06:50:50 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
This whole "stream the game download as you play" shit on Steam needs to never happen again. It hasn't worked for me. At all.

Just let me download the whole thing and stop/start it at will, jesus. Even if it will probably take a long time with the filesize. Cmonnnn.

On the flipside I'm glad the feature of DLC is being used in very organic ways https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/mortal-kombat-x-30-easy-fatalities/cid=UP1018-CUSA00967_00-QUICKFTLTY000030

It's not really the biggest of deals, it's more entertaining than harmful, but still....lol.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 06:55:45 am by Killer Kong
#1878  April 14, 2015, 06:55:21 am
    • USA
#1879  April 14, 2015, 08:17:56 am
    • Indonesia
Takeda confirmed to be "Nightwing" of the series

Like i was saying about Scorpy's Fatalities, always love that "F-ed" face, it's really funny & makes me laugh
Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:55:49 am by LarsAlexandersson
#1880  April 14, 2015, 08:22:17 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com