YesNoOk

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger - Jmorphman coding! (Read 485031 times)

Started by Balthazar, April 16, 2014, 10:07:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (DIS SHIT CANCELLED YO)
#201  June 07, 2015, 10:28:20 pm
Where did you hear this info?
#202  June 08, 2015, 02:58:51 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Hi everyone.
Indeed this is a very cool project but, as Balthzar, I've lost the "hype" for this (and for almost all my stuff).
So, if any good coder wanna pick this, I would be glad. Balthzar work is just too good to be unreleased.

I hope you guys understand.

Thanks.

Interesting. I'm curious as to how much is done. Balthazar did an amazing job on these sprites and I wouldn't mind picking it up if it's a good place and I don't need too many extra sprites.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#203  June 08, 2015, 03:10:44 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
It totes needs a LOT more sprites to be a functional character :P
#204  June 08, 2015, 03:13:20 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
It totes needs a LOT more sprites to be a functional character :P
Aw man. If only I could sprite, heh. Honestly, it's probably better for me to the master of one trade. No worries though, just keep on keeping on buddy. :)

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#205  June 12, 2015, 05:12:06 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#206  June 12, 2015, 07:11:10 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (CANCELLED)
#207  March 10, 2016, 08:56:54 pm
    • Netherlands
Alright guys, I might want to pick this back up, as leaving it in the hands of others has proven unsuccesful.
But I'm in need of some cash as well. So very blunly I'm going to ask for a donations;
how much would you pitch in to see this (sprite)project back on track?
I won't really be interested unless I can raise, I dunno, 500 dollar or something.
Just throwing it out there.
#208  March 10, 2016, 10:17:30 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Alright guys, I might want to pick this back up, as leaving it in the hands of others has proven unsuccesful.
But I'm in need of some cash as well. So very blunly I'm going to ask for a donations;
how much would you pitch in to see this (sprite)project back on track?
I won't really be interested unless I can raise, I dunno, 500 dollar or something.
Just throwing it out there.

I'ma try to see if I can find some amount to send... Where can I send it?
#209  March 10, 2016, 10:22:48 pm
    • Netherlands
The place to pay would be here:
http://network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/paypal.html

BUT please don't just send me a bit of money, I'd like to know if more people are willing to add to the donations pool
before giving everyone the green light and send over the payments. If I can't raise at least 300 dollars in total, I won't do it,
so I'd have to refund all the donations for Blue Ranger which would be bothersome.
#210  March 10, 2016, 10:28:41 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I can spot $20 at the moment (didn't send it yet tho)

Unrelated delayed resction, but chucho's... whatever that is made me realize that "UPS!" isn't a strictly Pupa expression

lui

#211  March 11, 2016, 02:40:09 am
    • USA
i might be able to spot some money with my next paycheck, i REAAALLY want this to be a base for future sentai characters ;-;
#212  March 11, 2016, 02:50:45 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
If I can, possibly around 20 or 25.
#213  March 11, 2016, 02:58:53 am
  • Bringing her back
    • USA
    • hiivolt-07.deviantart.com/
If this is green lit, I have one request. FIX HIS STANCE.

Its that right (his right) leg homie.
Spriting is hard.
#214  March 11, 2016, 11:09:50 am
    • Netherlands
If this is green lit, I have one request. FIX HIS STANCE.

Its that right (his right) leg homie.
That'll be alright, his stance isn't animated yet so I won't mind editing that leg.

Alright so we're at roughly $40 now,

1.  $20 from crazyhand420
2.  $20-25 from Zemilla

Let's keep this up.
Re: Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (CANCELLED ???)
#215  March 11, 2016, 03:17:29 pm
I'm in for 10E (these are more for the job you're doing on piccolo)
#216  March 12, 2016, 01:24:54 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
#217  March 12, 2016, 05:30:26 am
  • Rawr!
$500 for a mugen character o.O .. commissions is one thing balthy .. but asking people for $500 for a character that YOU want to sprite anyway is another lol.

I get you wanna make your money i'm all for that but don't you think $500 is alot to ask for .. for just 1 character that your planning to "pick up again" anyway? sorry if i'm offending anyone or yourself balthy but i just don't understand why so much lol.
#218  March 12, 2016, 05:57:05 am
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
He hasn't made it official for 500 dollars yet, he pretty much said at least 300 dollars so that's probably the most he'll go for unless people still decides to give him money
#219  March 12, 2016, 06:26:34 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
$500 for a mugen character o.O .. commissions is one thing balthy .. but asking people for $500 for a character that YOU want to sprite anyway is another lol.

I get you wanna make your money i'm all for that but don't you think $500 is alot to ask for .. for just 1 character that your planning to "pick up again" anyway? sorry if i'm offending anyone or yourself balthy but i just don't understand why so much lol.

This was a cancelled project until recently. He is not doing this just for himself but to also provide sprites to the Mugen community as many were disappointed that this wasn't coming to fruition. You probably misunderstood his post when he asked for money. If he doesn't make the $500, he'll probably not do the sprites. The choice is ours - fund the project and get the blue ranger sprites or don't and simply move on. No one is obliged to.
#220  March 12, 2016, 06:57:52 am

300 dollars for a full high quality spriteset is way cheaper than what most people would ask for.