YesNoOk

Megaman X slow WIP by Metal Warrior (Read 115049 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, July 20, 2016, 06:20:06 am
Share this topic:
Re: Megaman X slow WIP by Metal Warrior
#101  January 12, 2017, 09:04:16 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
That is too much of a MVC Megaman edit and has VERY choppy animations. It also has very little of what I want my X to have.

New frame added!
#102  January 12, 2017, 09:06:34 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Now, THAT'S a backdash animation :P

Keep it up :D
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#103  January 13, 2017, 02:40:54 am
Nope no normal zero saber slashes for X
Can't you use the Megaman X edit from Mugen Infinity? That one seems ok, quality-wise; Also  i Think Zero is done better than any of the  Megaman X's out there,
Just to sate my curiosity, link? Google found nothing.

http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/load/megaman_rockman/24-1-0-1619
hmm, this is one of the places thats left for this megaman X but its really unfinished, but give it a try. The link that Empawk posted is different from Chaotics version, Chaotics version here has a better face. Looks like someone else is editing over Chaotics version
#104  January 13, 2017, 02:57:49 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I wonder if you and MW are needing some FX for X. Especially for the Nova Strike attack.

I'm returning to the TvsC/CPS2 fx editing/ripping, and I wanted to know if you guys will need something :)
- Donations is welcome
#105  January 13, 2017, 06:01:57 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Well let's see what will need fx!

Need beam in fx

Basics
Crouching
SP - Crystal Wall - X raises a crystal from the ground (X8 move)
This move should rise up then shatter. Think White Len from Melty Blood

SK - rising arcing kick that leaves a trail of fire from boots
May need to wait for the anim. Or it could be a trail of balls of fire I suppose

Air
SP - Aiming Laser - Short range laser attack. hold up to attack diag up, neutral for straight, and down for diag down (X4 move)

Taunts
Taunt 2 down + taunt - Goo Shaver - X fires a goo shaver that travels across the ground and does 1 point damage but can knock opponent out of a move (think Birdie's can in SFV) (X5 move)

Throws
Throw 1 - Storm Tornado Throw - X fires the Storm Tornado sending the opponent far away (X1 move)
Throw 2 - Volt Tornado - X grabs them then unleashes the Volt Tornado attack )X7 move)

Special Attacks
X-Buster shot
QCF + LP - Fire small shot from X Buster

Fire Charged Shot
QCF + P

X2 Helmet only
Cursor Shot
QCB + P - X sends a cursor out from his helmet that will go to a random location on the screen and reveal either a life capsule or energy capsule. Life Capsules refill some life, Energy capsules fill some super meter

X2 Full Armor only
Fire Charged Shot
QCF + LP - X transforms into Glide Armor from X7 and fires 3 homing missiles
If you want to try and make missles from X7 that can point 8 ways that'd be great!

QCF + MP - X transforms into 4th armor from X4 and fires Plasma Shot. When this connects it leaves an energy ball temporarily behind that can hit up to 3 more times.
Needs the full charged X4 shot and the ball of energy that stays behind hitting

QCF + SP - X transforms into X3 armor. 1st release fires a slower energy blast, 2nd release fires the typical full charge blast. You can combine them into a larger blast

QCF + 2P - ES - X transforms into 1 of 3 X8 armors and fires a beam attack.

ES Blade Armor Slash
[down] up + 2P - X transforms into Blade Armor from X 6 and does a large slice that sends out shock waves
Can't do sabre slash yet but can do shockwave

ES Shadow Armor
DP or RDP + K - X transforms into the Shadow Armor from X6 and does it's Giga Crush sending 2 large Shurikens around himself

X1 Armor Parts
down, down + SP - Blaster - X1 charge shot! One of my favorites!

Gaining all 4 parts of the X1 armor will give him the X3 chip which gives faster super meter raising, and defense shield that makes him invincible moments after being hit
Need the X3 defense shield

Gaea Armor Blast
HCB + 2P - X transforms into Gaea armor from X5 and does it's Giga Crush. X Cannot be knock out of this move or damaged while he is in the armor

Ultimate Armor Nova Strike
HCB+ 2K (also in air) - X transforms into Ultimate Armor from X4 and does the invincible Nova Strike

That's pretty much what I need I think
And while I'm here I'll reveal my ideas for the LVL3 super more

All Armors assemble!
requires 3 stock HCF + 2P
Different depending on armor combinations

X1 - X throws out a hadoken if it connects he dashes in for an auto combo transforming into every armor from X 2-8 and ending with X8 "New Ultimate" armor's spiraling shoryuken

X2 - X does a flaming Shoryuken that if connects is followed by an auto combo that transforms him into every armor from X1-8 (minus 2) and ends with X transforming into the gold X3 armor and firing off Zero's sabre slash

all 4 armors mixed - not sure what the starter of this is yet but X will transform after the 1st hit into all the armos and end with Copy X Armed Phenomenon

Any suggestions for the start of the mixed All Armors Assemble move?
#106  January 14, 2017, 10:15:06 am
1.How exactly does the different armor parts work? so do you put in a command and he will get that armor piece? would it consume the super meter(for example the helmet)?

2.Also, isn't it just way too much hassle to add in different helmets without the full armor? because then you would need way too much duplicate animations for that purpose. If you plan to use say, 3 armors then thats 3 duplicate animations already for full armor set... now how exactly are you going to go about different variants of regular X vs other variant helmets/armorpieces and such?  :muh:

Lvl 3 Super sounds fun, although i think he shouldn't morph into various armors during the process, maybe he should stick to that armors' auto combo;  but until i see it in action, i can't judge.

#107  January 14, 2017, 11:51:41 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
1.How exactly does the different armor parts work? so do you put in a command and he will get that armor piece? would it consume the super meter(for example the helmet)?
Yes. Put in a command and a dr light capsule rises from the ground. Costs 1 stock of super meter. So it'll take 4 super meter stock for a full armor.

2.Also, isn't it just way too much hassle to add in different helmets without the full armor? because then you would need way too much duplicate animations for that purpose. If you plan to use say, 3 armors then thats 3 duplicate animations already for full armor set... now how exactly are you going to go about different variants of regular X vs other variant helmets/armorpieces and such?  :muh:
Each part will be coded as an explod so when you have all 4 armors you'll have 4 explods covering X. He will only transform into the armors when doing attacks that use their abilities. So not every Sprite will need special armor variants.

Lvl 3 Super sounds fun, although i think he shouldn't morph into various armors during the process, maybe he should stick to that armors' auto combo;  but until i see it in action, i can't judge.
Think Athena's supers where she changes all her costumes
#108  February 17, 2017, 04:24:54 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/

Get that ass kicked!
#109  February 17, 2017, 04:51:23 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Nice progress!! :D
- Donations is welcome
#110  February 17, 2017, 07:40:05 pm
  • SNK is life
Look at this foot -->

Maybe it could be edited to keep a consistent size :beam:
#111  February 19, 2017, 03:10:13 pm
    • www.freewebs.com/empawk
#112  February 19, 2017, 04:46:15 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If the land anim from jump looks bad with it I'll ask for another to be made. I will be able to code him as a punching bag soon so we'll see soon enough.
Look at this foot -->

Maybe it could be edited to keep a consistent size :beam:

The foot turns. To better indicate that the dividing line above the foot should rotate better. I think that'd fix it
#113  February 21, 2017, 08:36:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@walt: updated :)

Also 5030 up in this biznitch

sprite sheet, sff, and air updated on 1st post

Where are we at now?
Spoiler: all gifs (click to see content)
#114  February 21, 2017, 08:38:18 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Jesus, that's beautiful *u*
- Donations is welcome
#115  February 21, 2017, 09:35:36 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
I'd suggest fixing the static parts of the crossed arms in the walking backwards anim.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#116  February 21, 2017, 10:43:17 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's not too bad. If someone wishes to fix it that's fine. Or if MW wishes to do so. But I won't tell him to do it as it's good enough for $3 a sprite. I try to give some leeway
#117  March 28, 2017, 07:04:49 pm
While i was making an Hadoken Animation for my X, I thought I'd make a version for you to match your version of X so here you go! :)

Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:11:07 pm by Nexus Games
#118  March 28, 2017, 08:55:45 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Thanks! This will be helpful!
#119  March 28, 2017, 09:00:31 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#120  March 28, 2017, 09:02:29 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Oh it will be! It'll be great to beat down with every armor!!!