YesNoOk

The thread, the myth, the LEGEND: the shit thread (Read 1000236 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 30, 2007, 01:40:47 pm
Re: Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14081  October 12, 2011, 02:02:31 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
No.

Your welcome. None of you would even have this if I hadn't uploaded it. Regardless where. Still the same files.
You don't think that's a bit too presumptuous? I know Jesuszilla had all of these updates and was briefly considering hosting them on TrinityMUGEN, so it's not like you were the only person to have all of the updates.
#14082  October 12, 2011, 02:03:06 am
    • USA
...Are you serious? You really think you're the ONLY people in the ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET who downloaded the chars before they went offline?

Are people from MFFA really that stupid? Overall? All of them?
#14083  October 12, 2011, 02:10:41 am
Your welcome. None of you would even have this if I hadn't uploaded it. Regardless where. Still the same files.
lol warusaki had the files up for roughly two weeks youre literally retarded if you think youre the only one that downloaded everything. every post you make is somehow stupider than the previous and i look forward to the next one. here's a suggestion of something you should make exclusive to mffa: your posting
#14084  October 12, 2011, 02:19:33 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
No.

do you want credit or something cupcake? Nobody here cares about warehouses, what they care is that people were holding on those files as a pretext to get more users. Im on a relative bad mood, so keep up the shitting up release threads at guild and I will show you a neat trick I picked up in nam.
#14085  October 12, 2011, 02:50:20 am
  • Its been ages
    • USA
Oh you guise. So fiesty, so quick to jump the band wagon and attack me by group. I have not insulted any of you, yet you call me stupid and troll bait me. All over Warusaki characters and where they were hosted.

And yes. I was the only one. Other then Jesuszillia.
#14086  October 12, 2011, 02:52:04 am
lol how do you know
#14087  October 12, 2011, 02:54:44 am
  • Its been ages
    • USA
In truth..... I don't. But I didn't hear anyone else speak up. Im done posting in this thread now.

Keep attacking me over nothing if you feel the need that you must. Im sure the mods/Admins will encourage it... Regardless of breaking its own forum rules and such. But just make sure its not someone they happen to like.
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:02:50 am by Shadow_Dio
#14088  October 12, 2011, 02:55:43 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Oh, I see the drama is still here :P Thanks for the links

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#14089  October 12, 2011, 03:05:21 am
    • USA
Oh you guise. So fiesty, so quick to jump the band wagon and attack me by group. I have not insulted any of you, yet you call me stupid and troll bait me. All over Warusaki characters and where they were hosted.

Every single one of your posts around here are like a kick in the balls because of how stupid they are and you trying to be taken seriously is a huge insult to our intelligence.
#14090  October 12, 2011, 03:12:51 am
  • Its been ages
    • USA
Every single one of your posts around here are like a kick in the balls because of how stupid they are and you trying to be taken seriously is a huge insult to our intelligence.

Oh really now? Now I threaten your intelligence? LOL

Please provide some examples of how my posts are stupid? Seeing as I hardly post much here I find it hard to believe that my posts either insult you or your intelligence. If you wanted to hear my opinion I would say that you are a fuck up on the Mugen community. And really do not serve any purpose here what so ever. But I digress.

I wonder how many of you have read this. http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=62286.0#post_post_nice

Seeing as how I never made any direct insult to any of you in the past. Yet you feel the need to talk down on others and be disrespectful without any actions taken against you. Sure, I could "rage" and post defensive comments back at you attackers. But I can almost garentee that I would be the one banned. Even though no actions were taken on the flammers from the start.

Please correct me if that did not make sense to you. I was only going off of what the forum rules say.
#14091  October 12, 2011, 03:18:25 am
#14092  October 12, 2011, 03:20:03 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
flamming is a percussive technique.  flaming is synonymous for tossing an insult at someone.

and why continue to argue this? It's not going to get anywhere, just walk away and let it be like you said you were gonna do posts ago. Serious advice here.
Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14093  October 12, 2011, 03:22:37 am
  • Its been ages
    • USA
That is your opinion. And I fully respect that.

But expressing it in such a way... Was both immature for a man your age, and a person of your status here on this forum. I try not to post, especially after I said that I would not do so in this thread. But I raise great points and I see how you completely ignore the facts I've stated. And continue to insult me further.
Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14094  October 12, 2011, 03:25:38 am
#14095  October 12, 2011, 03:31:45 am
    • USA
Oh really now? Now I threaten your intelligence? LOL

Please provide some examples of how my posts are stupid? Seeing as I hardly post much here I find it hard to believe that my posts either insult you or your intelligence. If you wanted to hear my opinion I would say that you are a fuck up on the Mugen community. And really do not serve any purpose here what so ever. But I digress.

Seeing as how I never made any direct insult to any of you in the past. Yet you feel the need to talk down on others and be disrespectful without any actions taken against you. Sure, I could "rage" and post defensive comments back at you attackers. But I can almost garentee that I would be the one banned. Even though no actions were taken on the flammers from the start.

Please correct me if that did not make sense to you. I was only going off of what the forum rules say.

You don't need to post many times a day or make direct insults to post in a way that would give me a brain damage due to massive failure at writing that's so common in your posts. "No one else have the chars warusaki took out of his mediafire" is like the most insultive thing I read on the whole month so far. Like if we were so stupid we couldn't see the basic mistake on such phrase. Like if people who got them had the obligation to wave their dicks around here saying "hey! I got them!" to count them all...
Re: you must register at mffa before reading this thread
#14096  October 12, 2011, 03:56:40 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
If you wanted to hear my opinion I would say that you are a fuck up on the Mugen community. And really do not serve any purpose here what so ever.
BULLSHIT!

Rednavi has contributed more to the Mugen community (just click the spoiler on his signature for an example) in both releases and extensive feedback than you ever will. What have you done besides uploading other people's work?

@Rednavi: the last link in your signature was cut-off. :P
#14097  October 12, 2011, 04:00:04 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
You really think uploading a bunch of characters you didn't even make to mediafire is "contributing" to the community?  Drop the messiah bullshit, ANYONE can do that.  Don't act like you're some good samaritan just because you can upload shit to mediafire like any random joe can.  That's like calling yourself a good cook because you can buy dinner from Arby's and give it to your family.

#14098  October 12, 2011, 04:11:38 am
    • USA
#14099  October 12, 2011, 04:17:51 am
#14100  October 12, 2011, 04:24:21 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
You really think uploading a bunch of characters you didn't even make to mediafire is "contributing" to the community?  Drop the messiah bullshit, ANYONE can do that.  Don't act like you're some good samaritan just because you can upload shit to mediafire like any random joe can.  That's like calling yourself a good cook because you can buy dinner from Arby's and give it to your family.
ware wa messiah nari. ahahahah