YesNoOk

Baby Vegeta 3D (final bout) by Stopmotiontoys (Read 17833 times)

Started by stopmotiontoysuniverse, February 20, 2013, 05:43:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Baby Vegeta 3D (final bout) by Stopmotiontoys
#41  February 21, 2013, 06:37:56 pm
  • i am tired of be what you want me to be
    • Mexico
Nah i am not sure about building a 1.0 version it need more work than just removing a line i am tired, i will keep working in winmugen normally, if Someone is interested in helping me building the 1.0 version when it cames the time for me,  i feel confortable working in winmugen for right now
My Website!!:
stopmotiontoys.wix.com/mugen
#42  February 22, 2013, 07:16:31 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
That's why i haven't replied with feedback yet, thought it was for 1.0. :3
#43  February 22, 2013, 07:17:56 pm
    • Mexico
My apologies coming from my hearth man, i promise there will be 1.0 versions next i release my winmugen characters!!!

but actually oozaru will need a 1.1 version too when it cames because there will be zoom out feature and he will be bigger!!
My Website!!:
#44  February 22, 2013, 07:20:07 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
No need to apologize man, it's ok, i'm curious about the rest of your characters, best of luck.
#45  February 22, 2013, 07:47:26 pm
    • Mexico
Here is a promotional video for winmugen version!!

My Website!!:
#46  February 23, 2013, 05:02:12 am
Hi folks,never and never i saw an original so original i agree with you, make no sense in down size the char, is like in vid from dbz game.

good work,
#47  February 24, 2013, 04:53:49 am
    • Mexico
thanks man!! more characters coming and concrete 1.0 version is on way!!
My Website!!:
#48  February 26, 2013, 04:14:09 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I like Baby as he's actually, don't know about his lifebar is a cool handicap for a char like this (a boss type, obviously).

Also, with the 0,0,0 bug in this char (and which makes him uncompatible with 1.0) you gave a good idea for an April's Fools release (something like WinM only release or something). Thanks :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#49  February 26, 2013, 05:40:02 pm
    • Mexico
lol, saddly, if i make a mugen 1.0 version, he would not be compatible with winmugen, so there always going to be two versions, i am going to make the other one in the next release
My Website!!:
#50  February 27, 2013, 06:39:01 pm
Most of the time, WinMugen versions work in 1.0 too, you don't need to remake them completely; when a message from the engine appears, fix it and you're done.

Although, if you also add 1.0 exclusive coding, then it won't work on WinMugen.
#51  February 27, 2013, 08:00:05 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
The state 120 problem.... This piece of code:

type = Null

Change it to this:

type = U

Why Winmugen doesn't detect this as an error is beyond me, and just goes to further prove why people should update to 1.0 already. Anyhow, this'll cause the character to work in both Win and 1.0

Actually I just realized, this is one of the default states in common1.cns. Both 1.0 and Win's common1 have this state's type set to U. Why was this even changed to begin with? What template are you using because if they managed to do that then I wonder what other bugs and issues are present.
Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:04:42 pm by RicePigeon
#52  February 27, 2013, 08:07:47 pm
    • Mexico
it was a failure attempt to try making null the Block coding, because my character does not have one, i had to add later in state 3 the flags of Nostandguard, Noairguard,Nocrunchguard, and it worked and did not show up any problem at the momment, XD, but i am going to build up the update for 1.0, it will be diferent, it wont work in winmugen and some stuff will be updated maybe to make them different
My Website!!:
#53  February 27, 2013, 09:50:30 pm
#54  February 27, 2013, 10:25:23 pm
    • Chile
Wow, it's an issue very easy to solve... but gave me evil ideas for an April's Folls char mwahahahahahaha :devilish:

Seriously, I debt you feedback to improve your Baby Vegeta, stop. So I'll give you an entire list tonight, I promise you ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#55  February 28, 2013, 05:23:45 am
    • Mexico
Thanks  Koshi!!
My Website!!:
#56  March 03, 2013, 11:39:36 pm
    • Chile
Finally I could test your Baby Vegeta. I want to congrats you for converting a char from this game, thing I thought it was impossible before, but you did it ;) now as I promised, the feedback:

-Baby Vegeta can be thrown, for a big-size character like this, that can't be possible. And also, the axis are wrong, like in the pic (see Derp shot above)
-He can charge even when the powerbar is full (I can charge in Training). Also, it doesn't appear in the readme
-He lacks of EnvShake for his step and when BV is falling to the ground, it doesn't feel like the heavy character je is without the EnvShake
-Needs more sounds and voices, especially for hits, steps and gethits
-Normal punches, kicks and the fireball makes almost nothing of damage. I mean, for a big character with 2000 of energy and 5000 of power, at least I expected his punches and kicks makes more than 60 of damage
-Kick Combo is a special or a super?? I say because it makes the damage of a special but consumes 1 powerbar like a super
-Kame super is almost an instant kill (even when 5 powerbars, this is just criminal). Oh, and also is unguardable
-Readme is too vague and only appears the only 2 moves the character has and the thanks list. You need to specify more about your character, with things like he can't jump nor block, uses 5 powerbars and 2000 of energy
-In a beginning I thought it can't be possible to make palettes on him, but my surprise was big when I found one more. With then, now I can say HE NEEDS MORE THAN 2 PALETTES!!
-The x button standing makes nothing, I expected at least a weak punch or something
-Every punch, kick and fireball makes the same damage: 60, too low for a monster like this. It's like a normal character makes 10 of damage
-Has passes a lot of years since I played Final Bout, buy Baby Vegeta only has those 2 specials/supers or he should got more??
-Both punch and kick standing makes nothing close to the opponent. Well, kick is useless except against jumping enemies
-Charge sound can be heard after someone hits him, it should be stopped when hit

That's all for now, it's very fun to use it as a boss after all, especially when he makes the Kame super when you're about to defeat him :P keep going with him ;)

#57  March 03, 2013, 11:51:47 pm
    • Mexico
Thanks man!! sorry i know the character is way too Dumbass but i tried to re-recreate the dumbass final bout accuracy, the trow works fine because i tested in kfm trow, but if some other character asks for a new position then it will work different, maybe you could help me trying out my Cell and goku because they arent released yet?
My Website!!: