Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#821  August 20, 2016, 03:53:33 am
Discord?
#822  August 20, 2016, 04:53:30 am
    • USA
I give people the opportunity to have some sort of input, but I usually just end up doing it myself anyway.
https://discord.gg/YdKjR
#823  August 21, 2016, 05:42:59 am
    • USA
I updated the link on the first page. We are about to play in a bit. Hope on the discord. Also voice chat.
#824  August 21, 2016, 05:49:04 am
  • Raging Fist
OHOHOH!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!
Maybe there can be a way to do Cross Arts or even Meteor Combo? that would be one hell of a Tag Team twist!
#825  August 21, 2016, 06:05:45 am
    • USA
How do you suggest implementing it?
#826  August 22, 2016, 04:27:31 am
  • Raging Fist
hmmm, good point.
Then again there's also that Ryu/Ken double team attacks, but that might take some extensive coding..
#827  August 22, 2016, 06:19:53 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Hey Rei,

Interested in testing your game.  What specific bugs/feedback/fixes are you interested in?  The reason I ask is because people have pointed out some things but you are currently not interested in fixing these glitches yet.  Let me know and I'll help out.

Keep up the good work.
#828  August 22, 2016, 06:34:09 pm
    • USA
Just curious.. What is it that you say I'm not interested in fixing? Because I've already fixed everything that was ever an issue. Occasionally character specifc issues arise & I eliminate them as I find them. I've reached out looking for assistance many times. I no longer need any testers the chosen few is good from now to I finish this I won't be releasing anything else. Thank you.
#829  August 22, 2016, 06:54:47 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
He probably is just now looking in the sub-forum, Rei has been working on the game for a while now, and a lot of bugs have been fixed. He even recently released a IKEMEN pack and did a live-stream to find said fixes and bugs.
#830  August 22, 2016, 08:12:29 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Just curious.. What is it that you say I'm not interested in fixing? Because I've already fixed everything that was ever an issue. Occasionally character specifc issues arise & I eliminate them as I find them. I've reached out looking for assistance many times. I no longer need any testers the chosen few is good from now to I finish this I won't be releasing anything else. Thank you.

Please do not take what I said as an insult.  What I meant was that there were a few bugs that were not important (for example, a clone popping out of nowhere) in compared to other things that were more important.  These bugs obviously pale into comparison with other major improvements needed in your game.  I was merely stating that if you needed any other testers to just let us know what in particular you wanted us to focus our energy on rather than us focusing on minor bugs that can be ironed out in the future.

Good luck with the project.  This is the only one that I have ever been interested in.  Been watching your streams on YouTube and you're really dedicated to this. 
#831  August 22, 2016, 08:53:50 pm
    • USA
Excuse me I didn't mean to come off any kind of way either.
When you say us?? Better yet.. You or anyone else just PM directly & I'll answer whatever questions you have.
#832  August 22, 2016, 11:18:10 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
To be fair, there are couple of things you have yet to fix that I listed before. But yeah...
#833  August 22, 2016, 11:30:23 pm
    • USA
Wasn't really necessary, but alright. I get to it when I get to it.
#834  August 23, 2016, 02:04:43 am
To be fair Fclass..
And with all due respect.
I hate your Gouken and Dudley :dealwithit:
Your Tia was Alright tho. But she will be no match against my J-ism Guile's Somer Salt Splash..
See what did.  there.
#835  August 23, 2016, 02:09:03 am
    • USA
I already patched that stuff. Well some of it. I'm not going to really be editing a whole lot I prefer to just restart now. Aye speaking of Guile. I added the you know what. It's really cool though I have to tweak it a bit.
#836  August 23, 2016, 02:30:39 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
To be fair Fclass..
And with all due respect.
I hate your Gouken and Dudley :dealwithit:
Your Tia was Alright tho. But she will be no match against my J-ism Guile's Somer Salt Splash..
See what did.  there.

Kappa.
#837  August 23, 2016, 06:03:42 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
^ I kind of read your profile image as a kappa each time you visit this thread.
#838  August 23, 2016, 06:15:12 am
*cough* CHEAT! *cough*
#839  August 23, 2016, 06:26:05 am
    • USA
Well look who it is. Don't know if you'd just been lurking or not. I kinda have a small team together now.

Summary of what you missed.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

You just need that training btw, you two ha
#840  August 23, 2016, 07:59:55 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Why are both download links offline?
Lasagna