YesNoOk

CVSNB MUGEN PROJECT and COMMISSIONS(JULY-2013-20XX until retirement) (Read 173762 times)

Started by C.v.s The Abstract, February 15, 2013, 07:44:14 am
Share this topic:
CVSNB! retirement in 2015
#421  December 30, 2014, 07:42:41 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Its official, Im retiring mugen after i finish my last commission of cvskairi...
I dont have to much time for mugen as i use to.. Welcome to adulthood...I after this commission, Goodbyes and farewell.. so tomorrow i will work on kairi alot. Mr.karate waited a while for this to be finish..

My other Mugen projects....I don't know if im gonna finish those... sense i lost a little passion for playing mugen just in general... Was a fun ride.... but i wanna at least go out with a bang by finishing up my last commission...

Maybe chamat,Seanalty,bathazar or other amazing mugen pixel artist consider finishing my work. i wont upload it as open source...only inbox me if you want it.
I will still be doing pixel art.. just on deviantart...

Well hope yall enjoy today.. i will upload some kairi work when i get started  when i first wake up tomorrow.

Re: CVSNB MUGEN PROJECT and COMMISSIONS(JULY-2013-20XX until retirement)
#422  December 30, 2014, 07:49:23 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't want to tell you what to do or anything but if you don't think you'll be back (which I certainly hope you will) why do you not go ahead and upload everything that you had finished on your other WIPs so anyone can use them as a base or continue working on them?

As time goes on and you stay away it'll become harder to get in touch with you and all that work will simply be lost. I feel that'd be a shame.

And if you're not involved in MUGEN you won't have to see anything you might find "bad" that'd come from your work =p

Anyway, I do hope you can find time to visit us every once in a while. Thank you very much for all your contributions!
#423  December 30, 2014, 07:51:50 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Well this is certainly sad news to hear. Good luck with your future endeavours!

I also assume this means Asuka won't be finished, how much exactly was left for her spritesheet?
#424  December 30, 2014, 07:56:49 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
I don't want to tell you what to do or anything but if you don't think you'll be back (which I certainly hope you will) why do you not go ahead and upload everything that you had finished on your other WIPs so anyone can use them as a base or continue working on them?

As time goes on and you stay away it'll become harder to get in touch with you and all that work will simply be lost. I feel that'd be a shame.

And if you're not involved in MUGEN you won't have to see anything you might find "bad" that'd come from your work =p

Anyway, I do hope you can find time to visit us every once in a while. Thank you very much for all your contributions!

i might take that in consideration.

Well this is certainly sad news to hear. Good luck with your future endeavours!

I also assume this means Asuka won't be finished, how much exactly was left for her spritesheet?

she only needs a grab reach,grab miss,two throws, 1 strong air kick, 2 air punch, 3 chain combo,dizzy,1 super and 3 more special
#425  December 30, 2014, 08:13:15 pm
  • Raging Fist
Well this is a sad day. You made alot of amazing works. I guess the RL isn't so kind afterall.
I wanted to ask of what needs to be done on Kazuya and Juri but seeing how you're retiring, well, I guess in another time.
Best of luck to your future CVSNB.
#426  December 30, 2014, 08:23:56 pm
Shame, I had so much planned for Asuka, Kazuya, Heihachi. Oh well, good luck.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#427  December 30, 2014, 08:27:04 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Damn, that sucks since I was looking forward to use your sprites. :(

Good luck with your retirement though.
Current Status: N/A
#428  December 30, 2014, 08:28:16 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
thats suck well real life come first youve bring alot of great stuff to this community
good luck
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#429  December 30, 2014, 08:55:02 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That's a shame. But that's life, I guess. I seriously wish you luck in your future, and with Blood of Champions. And thanks for being one of the deviants that got me into spriting. :)
This is a generic forum signature.
#430  December 30, 2014, 09:14:37 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
That bad to read :/

But life's priorites are always a priority. And like your signature: "Legend now but still learning"

You learned and with that learning you give to us good..no.. good no... EXCELLENT works. Yes, you're a Legend. Always will be!
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#431  December 30, 2014, 09:21:28 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
That sucks. You will be missed, buddy! I enjoyed your sprites a lot :(
#432  December 30, 2014, 09:49:37 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
Thanks for all youve given us! We hope you come back soon!
#433  December 30, 2014, 11:18:57 pm
That's a shame, but you have to do what you have to.

I'm more interested in helping you to create with your OCs than repeating any company character to be honest but I would help if necessary. I know what is it like to have uncompleted projects.

Suerte

#434  December 31, 2014, 12:40:35 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
As sad as that it is to hear, I understand how RL can cut into hobbies. Hope you enjoy your life and good luck.
#435  December 31, 2014, 12:50:06 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Bad notice :(, but I understand, good luck in your life, and hope someone continue with Juri in cvs, maybe in a future you come back.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#436  January 01, 2015, 04:24:36 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Thanks man!
#437  January 05, 2015, 06:34:55 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
this is majorly saddening Hopefully someone else can pick up the asuka sprites.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#438  January 05, 2015, 05:25:44 pm
Good luck, it was fun while it lasted :)

Make sure to keep us posted Blood of Champions though, would like to see it finished!
#439  January 06, 2015, 10:23:19 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Its official, Im retiring mugen after i finish my last commission of cvskairi...
I dont have to much time for mugen as i use to.. Welcome to adulthood...I after this commission, Goodbyes and farewell.. so tomorrow i will work on kairi alot. Mr.karate waited a while for this to be finish..

My other Mugen projects....I don't know if im gonna finish those... sense i lost a little passion for playing mugen just in general... Was a fun ride.... but i wanna at least go out with a bang by finishing up my last commission...

Maybe chamat,Seanalty,bathazar or other amazing mugen pixel artist consider finishing my work. i wont upload it as open source...only inbox me if you want it.

Well hope yall enjoy today.. i will upload some kairi work when i get started  when i first wake up tomorrow.

You are important for Mugen comunity mi amigo, never NEVER GIVE UP!! is your choise but never give up camarade

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#440  January 06, 2015, 11:50:11 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

You are important for Mugen comunity mi amigo, never NEVER GIVE UP!! is your choice but never give up camarade

He's not giving up. He's retiring because he doesn't have as much time as he used to for MUGEN. He has work and stuff in real life, you know.
This is a generic forum signature.