YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1867533 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#2521  June 21, 2017, 04:13:43 am
what if  i identify myself as an ss blitzkrieg aryan race jew hating black slaving nazi?
#2522  June 21, 2017, 04:30:22 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#2523  June 21, 2017, 04:37:53 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Like Niitris said,its really a bad time to push this kind of crap

Sweden and Germany are in shit now thanks to refugees(With records in Germany showing that only 1% of arrived Refugees got a job) , terror attacks are happening left and right , people are just reposting the same "We all need to coexist lole" posts and the dumbass antifa are blaming all of this on Europe because it doesnt have Sharia Law

People being angry,if not outright outraged,is the expected reaction
/pol/ shitposting in the comments and being smug fucks,even more so
#2524  June 21, 2017, 04:41:02 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
also, this is one way of how more sympathy and credibility is given to those on the right of the political spectrum, nor better or worse.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#2525  June 21, 2017, 04:47:30 am
Germany hasn't even passed their newest "remove hate speech from social media quickly" bill yet. It's gonna get worse than silly 1488 jokes sooner or later if London is anything to go by.
#2526  June 21, 2017, 04:58:27 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Hahaha that's so funny he's saying he wants to kill my entire family but it's just a JOKE so it's okay! Hahaha
Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:14:55 am by -Whiplash-
#2527  June 21, 2017, 06:52:15 am
Sweden and Germany are in shit now thanks to refugees
are they worse than turkey, lebanon and jordan? who all house more than a million and a half refugees.
i seriously doubt it.
terror attacks are happening left and right
what the fuck do refugees have to do with the terror attacks? almost all of them are committed by radicalized nationals.
you're just trying to justify your xenophobia by blaming refugees for something they didn't do.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#2528  June 21, 2017, 08:45:04 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
@Gennos:

damn you for forcing me to post a dank meme
#2529  June 21, 2017, 09:44:55 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Changing the subject a little, why no father's day video on youtube? :thinking:
Lasagna
#2530  June 21, 2017, 10:46:18 am
@Gennos:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ[/youtube]

damn you for forcing me to post a dank meme
yes i liked this forum more when it was about gaming and mugen, plus there's the fact that i don't like to argue politics with you lot.
im not the instigator here tho. so if you guys don't talk about those things, you won't have to hear my sjw opinions about it.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#2531  June 21, 2017, 10:49:09 am
You realize there are different sections in this forum and this one isn't the Mugen discussion section, right ?

That being said,
> /pol/ is just joking
Lol that garbage excuse again. You just go and keep telling yourself this is nothing more than edgy cynism so it's not serious.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2532  June 21, 2017, 11:25:50 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
yes i liked this forum more when it was about gaming and mugen, plus there's the fact that i don't like to argue politics with you lot.
im not the instigator here tho. so if you guys don't talk about those things, you won't have to hear my sjw opinions about it.

This is the same forum that shits itself in rage over Anita Sarkeesian videos, don't know why you're surprised about people here laughing about childish kekistanis shitting up youtube comments and the fact that rich niggas commit more crimes than poor crackers, look it up it's true.
#2533  June 21, 2017, 11:38:50 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
You apparently prefer censorship over discussion so I guess you really are an SJW.

I'm sure there's some racists posting comments there that are being serious. I'm not blind to it. I grew up with it, I was a victim of it, it exists. But I'm not about to pretend that the Youtube comments are an ideal ground for social commentary any more than graffiti in a bathroom stall. If words are enough for you to be accusing people on this forum of being xenophobes, you are lucky to have never had to deal with true racism.
#2534  June 21, 2017, 01:42:44 pm
Changing the subject a little, why no father's day video on youtube? :thinking:

Funny, because it can be argued that the downfall of the father figure has impacted society in a negative way.

I've been revisiting themes in 1984, something I do every now and then, and this time it was related to Newspeak and its purpose. And how you can manipulate thought by replacing bad with ungood.

Those who control the language, controls society. As for the real world, the leftist gov't and media have successfully weaponized so many words and ideas against the right (xenophobe being one of numerous), it's a total mismatch. And those words can be used to shut down arguments against anyone who have ideas contrary to the narrative. I mean, what are they gonna do, call you a sjw libtard? That's childish dribble compared to being a racist. And it's gotten to the point where Nationalism (which is little more than devotion to your country and its citizens) has basically been redefined and is now strongly associated with the alt/far right.

Now immature internet humor is vile and evil and must be taken seriously. It'll get to this point soon enough, and it'll be weaponized to where anyone who disagrees must be some kind of intolerant fucktard. Regardless of how strongly they feel about free speech.
#2535  June 21, 2017, 02:04:13 pm
And it's gotten to the point where Nationalism (which is little more than devotion to your country and its citizens) has basically been redefined and is now strongly associated with the alt/far right.
No, that's the other way around. People who go all "immigrants are stealing our jobs" kept calling themselves "that's just patriotism bruh". There's no one who called themselves nationalist or patriot that didn't mean it the wrong way. Because those who " simply" care about their country, but not to the point of rejecting everyone else, they don't call themselves that. and you kno what ? Everyone cares about their country. Everyone feels devotion to their country and their people. Those who call themselves nationalists are pretty much claiming that everyone else doesn't care about their country. They call themselves that, but as opposed to what exactly ?

Bonus question : do you know what terrorists call themselves ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:07:37 pm by Byakko
#2536  June 21, 2017, 02:21:03 pm
Terrorists are a different subject to that matter. And they don't call themselves anything special, just Islamists in their case.

It wasn't helped in the the mainstream political right did little to separate themselves from the far-right base, who've also engaged in terrorism. They're kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place though because it'd be political suicide to their already dwindling numbers.
Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:29:01 pm by Niitris
#2537  June 21, 2017, 02:38:22 pm
The fact is that there's no justification anymore to say "us first, the rest of the world can leave and die". To begin with, you don't even know who "us" is.
#2538  June 21, 2017, 06:47:11 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
I'm glad Byakko is here to set the record straight. I now feel embarrassed that a laughed at the super serious Adolf Hitler youtube comments. Disregard everything you thought you knew, because /pol/ isn't a joke even if that's how you interpret it. And anything right of center are uneducated rednecks/chavs crying about immigrants stealing them jerbs. Also they do illegal drone stalking! #NeverForget

Not even sure what the point in continuing beyond this is, because after the Shia discussion on this board, you pretty much proved you aren't open to your opinion being wrong even when it is in absolute over the most meaningless shit such as US drone stalking laws. But just to waste my time and keypresses. Some insight as to why some people to the right and center might be upset with the kind of rhetoric you puke out against them.

"us first, the rest of the world can leave and die"
Yeah that's what every nationalist/patriot/whatever you want to call it is saying! National and cultural identity is racist white people problem! These are the the kind of ignorant shit you and media throw into anyone's face who might be against illegal or mass immigration, solely being used as a benefit to political and corporate interest in the guise of being good humanitarians. And god forbid anyone say something bad about refugees in general, doesn't even have to racist, that shit is going to cleansed off social media in some countries already and deemed xenophobic/racist, unless those migrants are from Poland in which case take the piss out of them GJ UK.

How about "us" being your own nations sovereignty and it's own people first(regardless of skin color or ancestry)? You know the people who are already living in your country that may or may not be integrating into your countries culture? Individual European countries nor the USA has any obligation to take in refugees/economic migrants. Nor should they have to, the EU is fucked in this regard, but you ignore all the problems with importing shitloads of culturally incompatible migrants who are looking for work. Even calling them refugees at this point is incorrect, because they are coming en-masse from countries who aren't even at war as well.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40259268
And if they are creating civil unrest in some of these countries, you'd figure their government would actually do something about such as slow down/stop refugee/economic migration. However you have Sweden and Germany implementing actual censorship laws to prevent people from talking about the problem. You had the Swedish government shit out damage control "facts" after Trumps "last Friday" blunder, if you can even call it a blunder given Sweden's damage control response. Some of the data which is counter to their public police reports, and some of which just hilariously confirm the problems by trying to spin it, my favorite being the "No Go Zones" info, where they just confirm there are at least 25 No Go Zones where police have lost control the district, but the term "No Go Zone" is the wrong term to use. The shit is laughable, if not infuriating, because anyone who brings this stuff up is immediately deemed an "ism" because it's not PC enough to discuss publicly. The discussion is effectively closed, and so people will get more and more upset and victimized and in time become more right leaning until the discussion is properly restored and the problems start being resolved, the longer that takes the more extreme some of these right-wing people will get. At that point I'll agree with you fully on /pol/, for now though. Yes, it's satire and/or exaggerations, while some people do take it seriously (ie those dumb as shit people falling for the Jew memes).
#2539  June 21, 2017, 07:19:36 pm
you pretty much proved you aren't open to your opinion being wrong
Hey
Maybe
maybe you're the one who's wrong and the stuff you say here are factually wrong and you don't want to acknowledge it. But are you open to the possibility ? Because I am.
How about "us" being your own nations sovereignty and it's own people first(regardless of skin color or ancestry)? [...]
And yet, none of the people in Europe who are pointing out how broken the immigration quota is claims to be a "nationalist" or "patriot" ! Because it is possible to be against those quotas without doing that. There's only one kind of people in here who cares to take that title.
#2540  June 21, 2017, 07:28:09 pm