YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1867228 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#2161  March 26, 2017, 07:20:01 pm
Flying a drone to spy a private property is illegal. If the people have been actively looking for his farm and flew a drone to check out the place, that's stalking.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2162  March 26, 2017, 10:53:43 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
I'm glad this forum has so many morally correct people to tell others what's right and what's wrong.

Maybe if we had less of them, places like /pol/ wouldn't feel the need to bother.

But what do I know? I post shit like this.

#2163  March 26, 2017, 11:00:21 pm
I'm glad this forum has so many morally correct people to tell others what's right and what's wrong.

Maybe if we had less of them, places like /pol/ wouldn't feel the need to bother.

But what do I know? I post shit like this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg-N4yp07eY[/youtube]

So the thing to be learned here is Zarbon sucks male vegetables while being tied up....Do I get an A+++++++++++
#2164  March 26, 2017, 11:24:35 pm
Nice circular logic, if there weren't people like /pol/ no one would bother telling them what's right and wrong because they apparently can't tell on their own.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2165  March 27, 2017, 12:13:08 am

:pwn:
#2166  March 27, 2017, 12:28:51 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Nice circular logic, if there weren't people like /pol/ no one would bother telling them what's right and wrong because they apparently can't tell on their own.

Lissen, if the MORALISTS dont want to be eaten, maybe they should stop being made of meat that the leopards would want to bite, ever thought about that wise guy?! HUH?
#2167  March 27, 2017, 12:37:55 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA

i'm pretty sure they have the ability to tell what's right from wrong. the problem is they just don't care and aren't afraid of repercussions...
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#2168  March 27, 2017, 01:08:58 am
Well, we do have people who actually think it's just fine to look for someone who went into hiding in the middle of nowhere and send drones to look around his place, see if the guy is home, and steal something from there, then mock him on the Internet (complete with night vision pictures) when they notice he's guarding the thing they want to steal.
Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:12:28 am by Byakko
#2169  March 27, 2017, 04:15:55 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#2170  March 27, 2017, 04:48:30 pm
  • SNK is life
(They did it precisely because they knew there wouldn't be repercussions. Anonymity sure is something)
#2171  March 27, 2017, 05:00:59 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I will acknowledge that they weren't trying to "Ruin his life" I wrote that when I was tired and I totally forgot the correct word, which would be "harass", second:

Well, we do have people who actually think it's just fine to look for someone who went into hiding in the middle of nowhere and send drones to look around his place, see if the guy is home, and steal something from there, then mock him on the Internet (complete with night vision pictures) when they notice he's guarding the thing they want to steal.

Look man, I just can't see how this is okay. I think Lebouf's being a dipshit too but I can't condone this kind of behaviour.

:pwn:

Who gives a shit. None of the men have armpit hair either. Not to mention that all depictions of Greek bodies that we have from ancient sources have bare armpits.
#2172  March 27, 2017, 07:40:52 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
There's also the fact that Wonder Woman is literally made of clay but whatever.
#2173  March 27, 2017, 07:50:16 pm
the movie is still being directed by the king of pretentiousness zack snyder.  wonderwoman rocking a bush under her armpits isn't gonna save it.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#2174  March 27, 2017, 08:11:36 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
There's also the fact that Wonder Woman is literally made of clay but whatever.

Hmmmmm.

the movie is still being directed by the king of pretentiousness zack snyder.  wonderwoman rocking a bush under her armpits isn't gonna save it.

Wonder Woman isn't being directed by Snyder so there may yet be hope for it

But I think he wrote it, so based off his last female led writing effort Sucker Punch probably not
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time

OZ

#2175  March 27, 2017, 09:05:57 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
(They did it precisely because they knew there wouldn't be repercussions. Anonymity sure is something)

these days anonymity will only stretch so far, especially if they keep going the extra mile for the joke

watching a tryhard 'troll' face actual consequences for this garbage would be the funniest thing to happen thus far
ಠ_ಠ
#2176  March 27, 2017, 09:12:34 pm
  • SNK is life
Flying a drone to spy a private property is illegal. If the people have been actively looking for his farm and flew a drone to check out the place, that's stalking.
I agree with this ^

This is how the incident is perceived by the perps :-/
#2177  March 27, 2017, 09:17:53 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Having a channer fall to his death from a 5 story building would be funny in the same way those videos about idiots swinging on electric towers until they're electrocuted and die are funny. But that's nowhere as funny as drone footage of Shia Labeouf defending a flag with a baseball bat.
#2178  March 27, 2017, 09:22:19 pm
watching a tryhard 'troll' face actual consequences for this garbage would be the funniest thing to happen thus far
It happens when they reach governmental or federal level. Swatting for example has fallen off the grid since it actually affects serious stuff. But hey, as long as people laugh, eh ?
#2179  March 27, 2017, 09:38:39 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Lasagna
#2180  March 27, 2017, 10:17:40 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA