YesNoOk

CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Read 24693 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, February 23, 2018, 03:16:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#21  February 24, 2018, 10:16:04 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I find one small error in standing strong kick when Mature it is close on your oponent, the kick does not hit

You fix this error ?

I realy apologize for having accused a non-existent error that Mature is in perfect condition, the error that she presented was due to my Fighter factory being disassembled and when I updated the supposed errors are gone and once again sorry for that.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#22  February 24, 2018, 04:53:17 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
I never actually tried out Mature when I had her in my mugen or in the few KOFs I played, but she feels great. Might actually pick her up in some of them. Just a few things to mention as far as feedback.

- Sacrilege feels too shallow, personally. I feel like she should move forward more during it.
- Heaven's Gate should be tweaked a bit. It seems like the damage comes in a bit after she slams the opponent into the wall.
   - On the note of Heaven's Gate, I'd reduce the block-stun a bit. It's pretty safe as it is so you can't really punish her afterwards, unless that was intentional.
- I feel Eternal Illusion goes on for way too long, between the slow speed of Mature's slashes and the pause during the finish.
   - Also on the note of Eternal Illusion, it's missing envshake.
- I feel like the final slash during Nocturnal Light should either have the hitbox on the wave and disappear on impact, or just keep the wave stationary on Mature. It looks very weird having it just keep going and not do anything.

I'm definitely gonna enjoy playing around with this character more. Good work, Falcon.

Edit: One last thing I forgot to mention - Only the first hit of all versions of Metal Massacre have slash sparks.

- Metal Massacre hitsparks fixed
- Added Envshake during "Eternal Illusion"
- In "Noctural Light" I tried to leave the same as possible with the KOF versions, where I left the latter Slash as a helper that does not hit the opponent (in the KOF versions it hits the blow and the projectile continues, without hitting the opponent while this is falling)

For now was what I managed to correct, thank you very much for letting me know, updated link ... :)

i noticed a problem with your characters, i've used them in add004 mugen and i've put every character in the add004 file name in each of their def files and all of them are stuck in a stage and they can't move around the stage like it can't go backward all the way

what should i do?

Generally I test the ADD004 of my chars in the MM2 screenpack version released by GUI007, you find this version in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtv3c9KXw0Y), since I find it more stable (I used this screenpack to release the video of my version of Mature)

Anyway, you can simply convert the def file to ADD004pie.exe (in this case choose the def "MatureCVS_FDR.def", since "MatureCVS_FDR_Add004.def" is tested only in the above mentioned screenpack)

I find one small error in standing strong kick when Mature it is close on your oponent, the kick does not hit

You fix this error ?

I realy apologize for having accused a non-existent error that Mature is in perfect condition, the error that she presented was due to my Fighter factory being disassembled and when I updated the supposed errors are gone and once again sorry for that.

No problem bro... :)
#23  February 24, 2018, 05:22:23 pm
  • Niigasan
lower the gurad.hittime to reduce blockstun. it is way to safe for a lvl 3
#24  February 24, 2018, 09:00:37 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
The updates work, but now two new issues have arrived, both with Heaven's Gate. It's now missing it's envshake and MAX Heaven's Gate can KO on the first slam.
#25  February 24, 2018, 10:52:22 pm
    • Brazil
lower the gurad.hittime to reduce blockstun. it is way to safe for a lvl 3

Fixed... Thank you, Prime, lowering the time of the guard.hittime, the opponent may have a better reaction time for a counter movie, leaving the game more fluid ... Finishing, that famous Brazilian slang "É noooooooooooois"... :D

The updates work, but now two new issues have arrived, both with Heaven's Gate. It's now missing it's envshake and MAX Heaven's Gate can KO on the first slam.

Fixed, thank you again Project13, download link on first post... :D
#26  February 24, 2018, 10:59:44 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
WOW Man im Incredibly impressed with this one!!!! Dude with masters like you, im pretty SURE that she would be Dangerous, (Especially in the Wrong Hands!!!) I DEFINITELY Will try her out, Thanks!!! :D
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#27  February 24, 2018, 11:13:24 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Riiiiiiiight.

All right, real talk. I think you should revise your method of play testing your work. This is something too major to miss and it's not the first character of yours to have this same bug. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes, not repeat them.
#28  February 24, 2018, 11:40:01 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
really nice character i love it... now news with Geese?
#29  February 24, 2018, 11:53:44 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Riiiiiiiight.

All right, real talk. I think you should revise your method of play testing your work. This is something too major to miss and it's not the first character of yours to have this same bug. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes, not repeat them.

That's a bad bug.  Certainly does need fixing.
#30  February 24, 2018, 11:53:58 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
oh hell yes someone finally made a pots style mature and great work
I need more PSN friends
#31  February 25, 2018, 12:12:46 am
  • Niigasan
Riiiiiiiight.

nvm its there its pretty hard to do though but i can try to help u find the bug since it doesnt give any debug feedback and tell u how to fix it
Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:41:25 am by Prime SC
#32  February 25, 2018, 02:46:53 am
  • Niigasan
So i found the issue in -3 super cancel check delete this :
trigger4 = NumHelper(1505)
trigger4 = (Helper(1505), StateNo = [1505,1508])

And replace it with this:

trigger4 = (stateno = [1500,1526])

if this issue is in all of your chars, do the same thing for them and for future chars

#33  February 25, 2018, 04:09:00 am
    • Brazil
WOW Man im Incredibly impressed with this one!!!! Dude with masters like you, im pretty SURE that she would be Dangerous, (Especially in the Wrong Hands!!!) I DEFINITELY Will try her out, Thanks!!! :D

Thanks bro, have fun... :)

Riiiiiiiight.

This is called life, and my goal is to live ... Errors and successes happen, it's great when you get it right, but only real men are capable of correcting your mistakes ... At least at this point, we Brazilians are great, we can see negative things from a positive side ... It is easy to cite examples of these types of Brazilians, could mention a soccer player, even doing surgery on his knee, managed to turn around and become top scorer (meaning: player with more goals) in the world cup of 2002, but I would rather mention someone who met Mugen in 2003, because this person is directly involved in the crime and unfortunately because of fate, this person has been in a penitentiary since April 2007 (Older article 12 , nowadays Article 33 of the Brazilian Penal Code), even knowing that he was innocent, stayed in a cell for 8 years and was released for good behavior ... He continued to live in the same place, and rencontrou games and issues made in his old notebook (Some "skins" made for Pro Evolution Soccer 6 of soccer players of the time and a "winmugen" with editions made in "Mugen Charecters Maker") ... Did you like the story? Well, it can be mine or anyone's living in dangerous places in Brazil, it's the story of many, I just typed all this because I like typing hehehe...

DarkFlare, thanks for the Feedback, a hug for you and your MFFA friends on discord... :)

Note: A tip from you and your MFFA Discordapp friends, I am Unstoppable... :)

Riiiiiiiight.

That's a bad bug.  Certainly does need fixing.

Yes, of course...

Spoiler: Español, sé que es tu idioma (click to see content)

Thank you Morbidjoe, it is an honor to receive you in my feedback, you have always followed my work and always motivated for this to evolve ... Have fun my friend ... :)

Riiiiiiiight.

nvm its there its pretty hard to do though but i can try to help u find the bug since it doesnt give any debug feedback and tell u how to fix it

Forget it Prime, in front of the comment he made, I have no more doubts, or he is perfect and never misses or he wants to appear, they will need more than this to stop me hahahahaha ... "É nóis..." :D
So i found the issue in -3 super cancel check delete this :
trigger4 = NumHelper(1505)
trigger4 = (Helper(1505), StateNo = [1505,1508])

And replace it with this:

trigger4 = (stateno = [1500,1526])

if this issue is in all of your chars, do the same thing for them and for future chars

Thanks for warning, I'll check this out immediately, as soon as the error is corrected I post the feedback ... :)

#34  February 25, 2018, 04:18:48 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I hate to harp on this, but while you did fix the issue with MAX Heaven's Gate, both versions of the super still lack envshake.
#35  February 25, 2018, 04:25:11 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Riiiiiiiight.

First of all, are you doing this in training mode and on a stage with no boundaries? Try replicating this on versus mode with the Training character in a stage with boundaries instead. If the bug still persists even on versus mode with a stage with boundaries, then it should be looked at. If not, you're just rubbing salt on a wound. Because using training mode is a poor example as you have access to unlimited meter and having a stage with limited boundaries would have eventually hit the wall. You say to learn from mistakes? You can't learn from them if you keep rubbing them in.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#36  February 25, 2018, 04:36:09 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
This shouldn't happen, even on a looping stage.

For moves like this the screen should lock after a few seconds if no wall shows up.
#37  February 25, 2018, 04:53:50 am
  • Niigasan
It only works in training mode but the code fix i gave to him should fix that problem, so dissidia will have to find something else about his chars to make videos about. I get that it doesnt bother u much falcon but its just annoying when everytime u release a char, instead of people coming to your thread and telling u about the bug they post vids nshit. it wouldnt bother me if they shared the bugs with u, hell even the videos. but they simply do it to get a laugh out of it. just annoys me. If someone posts some bugs in your chars and you dont know how to fix them, Dont ever hesitate to ask for help.
#38  February 25, 2018, 05:07:00 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
It only works in training mode but the code fix i gave to him should fix that problem, so dissidia will have to find something else about his chars to make videos about. I get that it doesnt bother u much falcon but its just annoying when everytime u release a char, instead of people coming to your thread and telling u about the bug they post vids nshit. it wouldnt bother me if they shared the bugs with u, hell even the videos. but they simply do it to get a laugh out of it. just annoys me. If someone posts some bugs in your chars and you dont know how to fix them, Dont ever hesitate to ask for help.

I'm so sorry to tell you this also happens in other modes too.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#39  February 25, 2018, 05:11:59 am
  • Niigasan
well its fixed now so it wont do it all.
#40  February 25, 2018, 05:48:08 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA

I'm so sorry to tell you this also happens in other modes too.
No it doesn't, not all of it. You can't cancel a super with another super a bunch of times in other modes except training as there's not enough meter to do so. I told Dissidia that and he sent me this:

https://streamable.com/7xioh

The bug is possible, but not the super cancelling part. Plus he used a stage that has boundaries, so it ends instead of it keeping going. But what Prime SC said, it's already fixed. So don't question it anymore.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.