YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2382577 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: "A GHOST TRIED TO SUCK MY DICK" a shit thread story
#7481  January 11, 2017, 02:33:34 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
What
#7482  January 11, 2017, 03:47:54 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
I have to know... what was that originally a response to?
#7483  January 11, 2017, 09:06:16 am
probably the posts just above
No, it doesn't make sense, because he's fucking stupid
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7484  January 11, 2017, 02:07:45 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
I think he's trying to imply that you are hating on him and thus are "insult" him.
And if that's the case, then holy shit, the balls of that guy!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#7485  January 11, 2017, 09:20:07 pm
i think he's trying to respond to the chicago incident thread, but his complete lack of orientation led him here.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#7486  January 12, 2017, 01:18:23 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
That makes it even worse!
Chelsea Manning's sentence commuted by Obama
#7487  January 18, 2017, 03:05:35 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
http://nypost.com/2017/01/17/gop-rages-over-obamas-surprise-manning-commutation/

President Obama commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning Tuesday in an 11th-hour surprise, allowing the convicted leaker of US Army secrets to leave prison nearly three decades early.

Manning, a transgender ex-Army intelligence analyst formerly known as Bradley Manning, is serving a 35-year sentence for leaking hundreds of thousands of classified government and military documents to the website WikiLeaks.

Obama had earlier slammed WikiLeaks, founded by Julian Assange, for publishing emails from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton aide John Podesta. Manning pleaded with Obama last November to commute her sentence to time served.  “I am not asking for a pardon on my conviction,” she wrote in a November statement.

She is expected to be released May 17 after serving seven years. The move could have widespread consequences — as Assange had agreed to do time in prison if the president acted. “If Obama grants Manning clemency, Assange will agree to US prison in exchange — despite its clear unlawfulness,” WikiLeaks, Assange’s organization, tweeted on Sep. 15, 2016.
Re: Chelsea Manning's sentence commuted by Obama
#7488  January 18, 2017, 03:11:13 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
I think it is good that he/she/it won't have to stay in jail for the rest of his/her/its life.
#7489  January 18, 2017, 03:36:21 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
#7490  January 18, 2017, 04:06:42 pm
#7491  January 20, 2017, 06:03:30 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
For reference, she's served about 3.5 years already (after the court case was settled) and has arguably had her 8th amendment rights violated.
#7492  January 21, 2017, 09:39:20 am
    • USA
oh you have got to be fucking kidding. granted, I don't mind the governments secrets being brought out into the open (so long as no one is physicaly harmed from it), but to pull this out of his ass at the last minute just to screw over Assange? a man who should be hailed as a hero to the American people?

fuck you Obama. fuck you and your whole god damn presidency.

man that felt good!

well at least that dark cloud (not a racial slur I swear.) is out of the white house now. I don't care what you think of trump, but ANYONE has GOT to be better than OBAMA!
#7493  January 21, 2017, 09:51:22 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
oh you have got to be fucking kidding. granted, I don't mind the governments secrets being brought out into the open (so long as no one is physicaly harmed from it), but to pull this out of his ass at the last minute just to screw over Assange? a man who should be hailed as a hero to the American people?

man that felt good!

well at least that dark cloud (not a racial slur I swear.) is out of the white house now. I don't care what you think of trump, but ANYONE has GOT to be better than OBAMA!

Are you mad they letting him out?
#7494  January 21, 2017, 10:00:27 am
    • USA

man that felt good!

no, i'm angry at the reason why. Obama did it so that Assange would surrender. has to be the reason. I can't think of any other reason that a president would let a "leaker of government cover ups/lies" loose.

frankly, i'm GLAD they let them loose. I just wish he'd done it because he knew how fucked up our government is and thought he was doing the right thing.

but let's face it. we're talking about the guy who paid a terrorist ransom for a traitor here. good morals are out the window.

also, if I may, you called them a "him". if i'm not mistaken, in the transgender community, is it not considered an offense to refer to a person as the gender they used to be? I ask, because frankly, I don't know.
#7495  January 21, 2017, 10:14:57 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

man that felt good!

no, i'm angry at the reason why. Obama did it so that Assange would surrender. has to be the reason. I can't think of any other reason that a president would let a "leaker of government cover ups/lies" loose.

frankly, i'm GLAD they let them loose. I just wish he'd done it because he knew how fucked up our government is and thought he was doing the right thing.

but let's face it. we're talking about the guy who paid a terrorist ransom for a traitor here. good morals are out the window.

also, if I may, you called them a "him". if i'm not mistaken, in the transgender community, is it not considered an offense to refer to a person as the gender they used to be? I ask, because frankly, I don't know.

he probably did it for ratings or so his popularity go up a little
before leaving office.  I'm old school and political correct, not being rude
But manning still has his ding-a-ling and that's why I said him.
#7496  January 21, 2017, 10:19:12 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman

I'm sorry, but this is an grossly misinformed, fact-challenged position. There is not even a remote chance that Assange's obviously bullshit posturing at maybe surrendering to extradition if Chelsea Manning was released played any factor in this decision.

Presidents traditionally issue a large number of pardons at the end of their presidency, and there had always been a huge effort from a large number of organizations that were trying to get Manning released, due in large part to the horrific treatment she's suffered while imprisoned.

To call it a ransom is... puzzling, to say the least.

I'm old school and political correct, not being rude
That's not how it works. Chelsea Manning is a trans woman. Use the right pronouns, and don't be an asshole about it.
#7497  January 21, 2017, 10:27:43 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Nobody is an asshole here for calling chelsea manning a dude.

" Chelsea Manning is a trans woman"

Guys that take hormones for a while are still guys, not girls.
#7498  January 21, 2017, 10:31:48 am
    • USA

I'm sorry, but this is an grossly misinformed, fact-challenged position. There is not even a remote chance that Assange's obviously bullshit posturing at maybe surrendering to extradition if Chelsea Manning was released played any factor in this decision.

Presidents traditionally issue a large number of pardons at the end of their presidency, and there had always been a huge effort from a large number of organizations that were trying to get Manning released, due in large part to the horrific treatment she's suffered while imprisoned.

To call it a ransom is... puzzling, to say the least.

I'm old school and political correct, not being rude
That's not how it works. Chelsea Manning is a trans woman. Use the right pronouns, and don't be an asshole about it.

still, it is a bit fishy. you can't deny that there's at least the possibility that Obama had a hidden agenda behind their release.

and okay, ransom might not have been it. but he did negotiate with a terrorist. he paid cash for the release of a traitor. call it what you want, but that's what happened, and it goes against America's code of ethics... or what's left of it anyway.

also, i'd LOVE to be an asshole about the whole LGBTWHATERVER thing. I just know that doing so would get me some serious hate, and NOT having people pissed at me is more important.
#7499  January 21, 2017, 10:36:26 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Nobody is an asshole here for calling chelsea manning a dude.

" Chelsea Manning is a trans woman"

Guys that take hormones for a while are still guys, not girls.
No, they're women. Transwomen, to be specific. There isn't some invisible threshold where they suddenly become women once they've been on hormones long enough, or have surgery. Many transpeople never do either; they're still trans, though.

still, it is a bit fishy. you can't deny that there's at least the possibility that Obama had a hidden agenda behind their release.

and okay, ransom might not have been it. but he did negotiate with a terrorist. he paid cash for the release of a traitor. call it what you want, but that's what happened, and it goes against America's code of ethics... or what's left of it anyway.
What terrorist did he negotiate with here? What possible hidden agenda is at play behind the release of Chelsea Manning?
#7500  January 21, 2017, 10:41:51 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
See that is why I refered to Chelsea as "he,she,it" in my first post here. As you say, many of them are not doing any surgerys, that means they are living between the genders. Maybe my opinion about it is wrong and officially politically incorrect or can be taken as respectless - but not meant to be respectless in any form but I think a he or a she does just not work there if someone is not clearly a man or a woman.

But whatever, let's go back to the topic.