YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1589023 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#941  September 13, 2014, 09:08:05 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Mishima Zaibatsu News! hello friends and now the Lili model (much ask for she)

And new Paul Phonex!

CVSNB add this sprites in a old upgarde of Paul and he give permission for use this model but I use my model for fusion this 2 Pauls and acomplish

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#942  September 13, 2014, 09:09:22 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Yes is me, I am a practicioner of martial arts when since I was 5 years old I have many more in Facebook and one video in my You Tube channel for my old students

o_O

Since you were 5!? That's frackin' awesome!! It's cool to see more than just Mugen with you here. Mad props to that for sure. :mmhmm:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#943  September 13, 2014, 09:22:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#944  September 14, 2014, 04:25:34 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir

YAY FINALLY!!!!  :wub:
#945  September 14, 2014, 04:26:25 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Lili's hair needs to be more spread out, because right now it looks too small, and the same could be said about her skirt... it looks far too short.

I'm also not too fond of her design at the moment, it could look a lot more different from Ingrid. You need to make her look older, and I'm pretty sure Lili's legs would be thicker than that as well.

Shit
#946  September 14, 2014, 04:32:47 am
  • Raging Fist
I gotta say its pretty good for a Lili. Just be careful with this and PLEASE Make sure the animations are fluent and correctly proportioned ok?
#947  September 14, 2014, 08:45:25 pm
  • wumbo
    • USA
    • jacksonqjones@gmail.com
    • captmugen.weebly.com
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#948  September 15, 2014, 01:55:32 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir

#949  September 15, 2014, 10:56:53 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Mishima Zaibatsu News! hello friends and now the Lili model (much ask for she)

panties!
A lot...yeah!!

YAY FINALLY!!!!  :wub:
Yes and really soo (2 months) is release the first version of she

Lili's hair needs to be more spread out, because right now it looks too small, and the same could be said about her skirt... it looks far too short.

I'm also not too fond of her design at the moment, it could look a lot more different from Ingrid. You need to make her look older, and I'm pretty sure Lili's legs would be thicker than that as well.
Yes I take some details from driffrent images from the Tekken 5 and SFxT for re-make the hair

I gotta say its pretty good for a Lili. Just be careful with this and PLEASE Make sure the animations are fluent and correctly proportioned ok?

Sure I learn little more in some tutorials for make more fluid animations

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#950  September 26, 2014, 10:11:50 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
                                 _______________________________________________
================================|Street Fighter Zero/Alpha Juri Han 2.12 by chuchoryu|=================================
                                 ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hello friends! this time I give you the 2D version of Juri Han from Super Street Fighter IV, much people ask about she and now is here! Juri Han`s game play is based in Super Street Fighter 4, CvS and Street Fighter Zero/Alpha...I never play SF4 if she lack of some moves is this the reason only I see videos of gameplay and HeventHubs.com for his move list, enjoy and have fun!!

Juri Han 2.12: http://www.4shared.com/rar/zV0Xwv3jce/CFJ_JuriHanUPGRADESEP.html?

=====<Move list>=====
Specials

-Fuhaijin: D, DF, F + Any Lick   EX Properties
*This move have variant in EX

-Kasatushi: D, DB, B, + Any Punch   EX Properties

-Senpusha: D, DB, B, + Any Lick   EX Properties

-Shikusen: D, DB, B, + Any Kick   EX Properties
*This move can only in the air

Supers

-Fuharenjin: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + Any Kick

-Feng Shui Engine: ???

Hyper

-Kaisen Dankairaku: D, DF, F, D, DF, F, + 2 Kicks
*This move use 3 gauge bar

=====<Features>=====
-Is the firts 2D Adaptation from 3D
-Have a lot of moves, colors, sounds from SF4
-Coide Revamp  NEW*
-Color separation in the hair, belt and shoes  NEW*
-Parry
-Doge  NEW*
-Rool Foward and Back  NEW*
-2 SND Packs
-All original SSF4 Colors + 2 Ryu and Ken colors
-Normal Fight intro  NEW*
-2 winning pose  NEW*
-Is Juri Han the -sexydangerousloliconhentai- Spider

=====<What's Missing>=====

-I need to play SF4 for see the real moves of she
-intro and ending from SSFIV
-Grab
-Maybe Focus Attack

=====<Special Thanks>=====

werewood: I use the Juri SFX inside of his char for make this one, and he give me permission for use his Abel for convert in 2D
Felo:Llop: He give me permission for use his Walking and crounching sprites he made long time ago for his how Juri Han
You Tube: I ripping all voices in this site
And you: for download this character, you rocks!!

- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...

#951  September 27, 2014, 01:08:13 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Yeah, an update! Gotta check this!

THANKS AMIGO! :sugoi:
#952  September 29, 2014, 10:05:18 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

#953  September 30, 2014, 07:34:59 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
#954  September 30, 2014, 08:30:24 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Nice walkthrough as to make sprites my friend.
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#955  October 03, 2014, 06:45:02 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7oh4U9m_k

Eeeeem...
Can you to focus of Slash from SNES "TMNT: Turtles in time"?

Yes using the TMNT3 & TMNTIV sprits I acomplish this one, I based this work in DBZ chars but now are Turtl I love TMNT

Nice walkthrough as to make sprites my friend.
I do the revamp in Slash

In this case I change the original boos for this other one Slash my favorite vilian in TMNT world

And now a little turorial to me for yours, basic tutorial Im not expert but I try

If you need more tutorials pleas tell me

More to come...

#956  October 05, 2014, 05:55:34 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
He looks like Blastoise
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#957  October 05, 2014, 10:20:42 am
Also that's not how you animate sprites, you've been told this various times.
#958  October 05, 2014, 06:22:15 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
It's nice that you decided to sort of make your own sprite for this, but that kind of animation is not very natural, you see. Simply moving up and down like that is way too basic, and also quite unnatural. If you want my opinion, you should try to either record yourself standing while holding a sword (or any sort of weapon that's close to a sword), or look up animations of fighters holding swords (looking up games such as Samurai Shodown and Last Blade would be great for reference). In my opinion, just getting a better idea of how breathing animations work would already be a great step forward in your animating skills.

Shit
Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:26:08 pm by MotorRoach
#959  October 06, 2014, 03:59:37 pm
#960  October 09, 2014, 08:35:21 am
  • Rawr!
Why don't you sprite yourself as you are in real life? That way it would be far more original than what you're doing now (headswap of Ryo and Ryu), also it would be more spriting practice for you. And for one, I would be much more interested in it.

But if you intend to continue with the headswap route :-\ then his left arm (viewer's right) is too long.

i have to agree with this..

this stance for a start.. if thats how u REALLY stand in a fight.. ur front leg / ankle is exposed as a weakness and u'd lose ur balance easily.

go ahead and try it in a real fight chu .. u'd get sweeped and mauled.

also it would be an uncomfortable stance to begin with .. i know the type of stance ur going for which is shotokan karate stance but that isn't it.. the legs are too close and not even angled properly.