YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2919331 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#541  December 21, 2014, 03:11:37 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
16 characters? Their WIP is already 12.5% confirmed.

any character list declared yet? Which chars r returning etc?

More on 2015, for now its just Ryu, Chun-Li and Charlie, But Since UE4 is Pretty easy to work with(not much as source 2), the game would be ready before or during 2015 Holiday Season, their only problem would be the Netcode, since Capcom Co., Ltd. sucks on that 4 PC, and valve's netcode is sucking a lot lately in Dota 2 an CSGO, they would need to create a new from scratch, and it takes a LOT OF TIME

Unless they are working on that with the Help of valve and Sony since USFIV's release
Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 03:19:39 pm by ShadowArm
#542  December 21, 2014, 03:26:45 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Maybe sf2 full roster and some sf3 will come. Love to see gill again
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#543  December 21, 2014, 03:37:11 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I like how Ryu looks like a heavy hitter more than ever. His hadouken looks really satisying to use too, like the maximum level in Pocket Fighter, and the way Chun-Li can't keep up with it at all is a glimpse into the character diversity they speak of. Having a fireball won't mean as much as it did in SF4 (but not as little as in SF3 either).
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#544  December 21, 2014, 03:57:21 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#545  December 21, 2014, 04:02:29 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I want to see Akuma having more Oni and less Ryu.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#546  December 21, 2014, 04:06:51 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I'd rather they leave Akuma alone but after AE he's probably boned.
#547  December 21, 2014, 04:08:27 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#548  December 21, 2014, 04:10:19 pm
Yeah, I love what they appear to be doing with Ryu's fireball game; it's the one thing I've always wanted to see as it pertains to his moveset. If this is what they're aiming for in regards to move diversity, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the cast.

I'd rather Akuma be left the way he is, he already plays different enough despite sharing the base techniques. Of course I'd have no problem with them expanding him further.
#549  December 21, 2014, 06:08:18 pm
Hopefully Akuma or Ken have more of a diverse moveset that places emphasis on more than just their fireball game. I felt like Ken wasn't made different enough from Ryu in SF4, and in fact he ended up GAINING some of Ryu's properties as the game evolved. Akuma was fine before but it looks like this game is going to be a lot more diverse with combos so he should be taking full advantage.
#550  December 21, 2014, 06:27:17 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
i hope they add violent ken this time
#551  December 21, 2014, 06:39:28 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
violent ken is a snk character
#552  December 21, 2014, 06:50:33 pm
#553  December 21, 2014, 06:52:34 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
What Street Fighter needs is less pyjama wearing characters that throw fireballs
#554  December 21, 2014, 06:53:23 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole

SNT

#555  December 21, 2014, 07:33:37 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
If they're set on bringing back Shin / Evil / Oni / Sunburned / Left In The Oven A Little Too Long characters like Oni or Evil Ryu, I hope they at least wait until a later Super Ultra Turbo Championship Edition update.

As for the starting roster, is it too much to hope for that we get more than the same all-of-SF2-plus-a-fistful-of-new-characters roster we had for vanilla SF4?
#556  December 21, 2014, 08:06:53 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#557  December 21, 2014, 08:21:54 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
violent ken is a snk character

Originally Inspired from the Brainwashed Ken fueled with Pyscho power from Street Fighter II The Animated Movie

Just replace the orochi powers with Satsui no Hadou mixed with Psycho power

Yep. that's pretty much what that version of ken is. Ive always said that to people when that subject came up

Overall it wouldn't be a bad idea IMO since he did exist in the SF Anime. Its either they would call him Pyscho Ken or Shadowloo ken im guessing. I thought that would happen at some point in SSF4. But for SFV it would be a cool idea to have him as a special Alternate Character. Hopefully fans speak that up and Ono gets an itch to include him in too....Well I should say I hope some fan out there mods SSF4 and makes Pyscho ken with the Cape Hoodie toss intro and all that and baits Ono in again haha
#558  December 21, 2014, 08:32:53 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
He'll need purple fire, too.
#559  December 21, 2014, 08:36:46 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Guys, they know.

Theres no reason to think they are unaware when those were designed for sf4 to begin with.
#560  December 21, 2014, 08:37:08 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Yeah But Can someone aSk for the other cast Like Necro (Oh wait he was a replacement for Dhalsim) or Alex or  Sean maybe here we may have chance to see how he ended up as Ken's Student.....
Overall violent Ken is nice especially that attack that seen in anime film and in mugen character version of Evil Ken.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 08:42:58 pm by Segatron