- Poison*
- R. Mika
- Remy
- Rose*
- Twelve
- Urien*
- Any new doll*

*The ones I think will actually enter

From Final Fight (oh, c'mon, they introduced so many of these, why not?)

- Axl/Slash
- Dean
- Damnd
- Two P
- May
Re: Street Fighter V
#1322  May 27, 2015, 08:25:28 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
When it comes to Final Fight, I really wish that they added at least someone from Final Fight 3. Imagine Dean in a SF game, that would be amazing.

Shit
#1323  May 27, 2015, 08:26:45 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
When it comes to Final Fight, I really wish that they added at least someone from Final Fight 3. Imagine Dean in a SF game, that would be amazing.

Dean, Kyle or Lucia would go really well. I hope they consider Maki and Haggar, but I highly doubt that those 5 will ever be considered, let alone appear. :S
This is a generic forum signature.
#1324  May 27, 2015, 08:36:46 pm
#1325  May 27, 2015, 08:49:39 pm
    • Brazil
Dean, Kyle or Lucia would go really well. I hope they consider Maki and Haggar, but I highly doubt that those 5 will ever be considered, let alone appear. :S
Maki already appeared. She was in Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max for PSP, I think. The one where Ingrid made her guest appearence.

I still didn't make my list of wanted characters:

- Decapre*
- Juli*
- Juni*
- Any new doll*

*The ones I think will actually enter
i really hope not
Its just a speculation. With Juni fully recovered in SFIV, she has a chance to come back, Decapre shouldn't be introduced for one game only either, they could solve a little of the mysteries around her (like being Cammy's sister), its one of the few parts of Street Fighter's story that actually got my interest. And I saw some people saying that the game will show the fall of Shadaloo (or whatever the fuck is its name), so, adding dolls make a little sense.

ROS

#1326  May 27, 2015, 08:54:09 pm
I'd like to see some original characters.
#1327  May 27, 2015, 09:02:17 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
That one guy Rufus was supposed to be. He shouldn't get thrown in the trash completely...
#1328  May 27, 2015, 10:33:36 pm
    • Brazil
#1329  May 27, 2015, 10:41:40 pm
No, the guy Rufus was supposed to be (in the first stages might I add) isn't Rufus. But King Cobra.

This fellow here.
#1330  May 27, 2015, 11:35:31 pm
  • SNK is life
It's funny how that design of a Black Character was so cool, they had to copy it for the Whitest Character in the game.

Spoiler: You know, like what happens in real life (click to see content)
#1331  May 28, 2015, 01:07:20 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Eh, I can really care less about who's added. Hell, I don't even wanna speculate about the characters. Too many dumb things come up that no one really pays attention to. If they make the character look cool, like with Charlie's revamp, then I'm sold. Besides, who would really looks that deep into stuff that didn't really catch on for characters? I think, if it's even possible, that that's the reason why Capcom didn't buy right for the SFEX characters, because although some designs were cool, the game itself wasn't as well renown as the canon series.
#1332  May 28, 2015, 01:10:36 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Not going to lie, a huge part of the SFEX cast was generic and forgettable.

But one thing I do agree on, and that is thinking too much about who gets added is not really what makes a fighting game good, but what matters is what they do with the characters they have, and make the game actually feel new, which is what I'm seeing with the current roster, so far. Bison and Charlie got a whole bunch of new moves, it's amazing.

Shit

ROS

#1333  May 28, 2015, 01:20:28 am
I liked the changes to Charlie. They made him less like Guile, his playstyle for sure looks like it's going to be less turtle-oriented.
#1334  May 28, 2015, 01:28:07 am
But one thing I do agree on, and that is thinking too much about who gets added is not really what makes a fighting game good, but what matters is what they do with the characters they have, and make the game actually feel new, which is what I'm seeing with the current roster, so far. Bison and Charlie got a whole bunch of new moves, it's amazing.

This; it's about what they do with the characters. SF4 was really safe with the returning cast (understandably so being the first mainline SF in nearly a decade) and SF5 seems to be deviating from that rather nicely. Bison trailer left me convinced that they're willing to try new and intriguing things.

I'm more interested in the core mechanics; I'm sure whoever's added will be fun to mess around with.
#1335  May 28, 2015, 02:17:33 am
    • Brazil
    • lukinhas_santana@hotmail.com
Indeed, the Dictator trailer really surprised me because they changed not only the gameplay, but also the design of a legacy character, he looks really cool for once and I never liked Bison much before. Charlie's new moves are neat too, but the whole Zombie shenanigans is kinda silly.

But it's really cool to see Capcom breathing new life on old characters for once, and it brings my hopes up for this game, I'm hyped for new character reveals and how much they will have changed, design and gameplay wise.
Since most new designs from SF4 weren't well recieved, I'd say their best bet for "new" characters is to just take old forgotten characters and give them the revamp treatment. SF1 characters aswell as the likes of Haggar, Lucia and Muscle Benimaru would be cool imo, they have that classic SF feel in their design and would still feel "new" since they were never playable in an actual SF game.
#1336  May 28, 2015, 05:37:10 am
    • Brazil
No, the guy Rufus was supposed to be (in the first stages might I add) isn't Rufus. But King Cobra.

This fellow here.
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!! THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE?!?!?!?! YOU MEAN THEY CHANGED THIS AWESOME LOOKING GUY TO THAT PIECE OF FAT SHIT?!?!?!?!
#1337  May 28, 2015, 08:43:55 am
im glad they changed it because the last thing sf needs is another dude wearing a gi
#1338  May 28, 2015, 09:07:33 am
    • Brazil
But they could have added something cooler than that fat retard.
#1339  May 28, 2015, 09:36:22 am
I actually like Rufus' and design. His interactions with other characters can be pretty irritating, because of how long winded and moronic he is, but in game I  think his unique spin on kung fu, the crazy names for his moves, and the insane way he moves + his mobility in spite of his weight is pretty entertaining..

To me Cobra or whatever his name is in that concept art looks pretty bland in comparison. Knowing Street Fighter they likely would've thrown ever black american hip hop stereotype they could think of so I don't think we missed out on much.
#1340  May 28, 2015, 10:31:15 am
    • USA
That guy is actually one of Ken's alt in the game.