YesNoOk

[Theme Thread]Pocket/Puzzle Fighters Sprite thread (Read 249188 times)

Started by anis91, September 06, 2011, 04:04:54 pm
Re: [Theme Thread]Pocket/Puzzle Fighters Sprite thread
#261  October 28, 2023, 12:33:47 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Yes!! I feel you my friend! Small sprites (specially when the original source is a character with tons of details) are hard to do, no tjust because of the size, but to know what to priorize or how to handle certain things, specially if it's colour limited. Best example in your small tekken bunch I'd humblely say it's Anna or even Heihachi. Anna's detail in the dress is a peacock and with the colour limit seems a phoenix, but teven that animal goes well with her greceful yet powerful.

I've been doing tests lately. Not exactly "pocket", but it's around the same size as a SFZ3 Upper(GBA version) or 70% of the size of a normal cvs sprite.
This guy caused some problems, specially the hands and claw.

I don't restrain in terms of colours. Just imagine that nearly everything there is CSed.

Same with Killer Bee. Already have a base for Cammy(both classic mixed, SF6, Killer Bee, Juni and Juli) and few others

(yes, I have more of these)
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: [Theme Thread]Pocket/Puzzle Fighters Sprite thread
#262  October 29, 2023, 10:59:22 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
I always loved these "pocket cvs" sprites by you. Especially the Tekken ones. You used to post them more often, it's good to see you still do stuff like this.