YesNoOk

The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Read 1084595 times)

Started by Kamekaze, August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 am
Re: The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)
#281  August 07, 2023, 08:37:41 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Gonna rescind some of my other comm offers, knowing what I can probably afford at the moment. The latest two are the ones I'm gonna push for now.
#282  January 17, 2024, 09:34:07 pm
Good afternoon/evening everyone. I have been visiting this site for 15 plus years and just now discovered this thread. I have a request for a full CVS 2 character and I do understand the rules of the reason behind character but I am new to this, so here

I'm looking for someone to make a full CVS2 version of Hon-Fu from Real Bout Fatal Fury with full groove bars like Warusaki3 makes. Also, it would be for Winmugen. Hon-Fu has two stances. One from RBFF and one from RBFF2 but it doesn't matter which stance.

I feel like the full cast of Real Bout should be turned into CVS2 and I have been working on a personal project of my own for a long time.

As far as commission go, I am open. Please PM me for further questions and commission and thank you in advance.

#283  January 21, 2024, 01:50:44 pm
This topic is for sprites, not coding. Just to make sure you know.
New #284  February 11, 2024, 04:00:13 am
    • USA
Name: Nate

Character: Genjuro Kibagami

Commissioning: Full sprite sheet

Style: CvS

References for style:

Description: Genjuro is my favorite Samurai Shodown character, and I always felt they could have used atleast one more rep from the game. Genjuro was in quite a few crossovers, SvC and Neo Geo Battle Coliseum are the most notable, and I feel bringing him to the style can bring a true "SamSho" team for CvS2, as well as seeing his classic animations in the capcom glory!

Price range: negotiable

Time frame: no time limit

Bounty status: Claimed!
In progress
Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 06:34:35 pm by Nate