YesNoOk

[Theme Thread] Street Fighter 3/CPS3 Sprite thread (Read 1004189 times)

Started by Formerly Hoshi, April 21, 2010, 09:50:12 pm
Re: [Theme Thread] Street Fighter 3/CPS3 Sprite thread
#1341  March 26, 2013, 04:40:35 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
my asuka is not sf3 scaling but sf3 shading tho
#1342  March 30, 2013, 05:11:53 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#1343  March 31, 2013, 01:51:29 am
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52
#1344  March 31, 2013, 03:08:19 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Dat X4 Sigma. :ohmy:

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#1345  March 31, 2013, 11:41:15 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Cool! The world needs more Megaman X!
#1346  March 31, 2013, 12:27:06 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Now, make the Giant Douchey X5 Sigma please. ;D

#1347  March 31, 2013, 03:08:08 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/ramza.neko.52
@Bad Luck Black Ops: for free enough of Sigma XD

@Balt: lot more :D/

Posted: April 06, 2013, 10:16:10 pm

well sf3 colors, and cmon this is too hard to make
Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:16:10 pm by RamzaNeko
#1348  April 27, 2013, 11:54:59 pm

Dee Jay edited to become a SFIII sprite.
Well, I tried to make it in this style. I used Dudley as a reference.
#1349  April 28, 2013, 12:28:54 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1350  April 29, 2013, 04:19:11 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1351  April 29, 2013, 04:23:46 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
Such a great and friendly advice you got there. On what part should he improve? Proportions? Shading? Maybe you could tell him what he needs to fix first.

#1352  April 29, 2013, 05:18:35 pm
Friendly advise: it needs more improvement.
Like Mark says, not a friendly advice.

Why do you think it needs improvement? That is what I want to know.

By the way, the hair is green for a colour separation thing I wanted to do initially, but then I decided not to do it.
#1353  April 29, 2013, 05:22:53 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
The sprite looks great. All it needs is a little bit of tinkering (the feet looks too 2 dimensional imo).

#1354  April 29, 2013, 05:47:04 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Friendly advise: it needs more improvement.
Like Mark says, not a friendly advice.

Why do you think it needs improvement? That is what I want to know.

By the way, the hair is green for a colour separation thing I wanted to do initially, but then I decided not to do it.

Uhm...... I didn't sound like that what you thinking about. I no telling you this is a bad works. Actually the work is great. I told that You can also convert it in more sf3-ish (If you like). If my first post make you sad. I apologize. :)

All it needs is a little bit of tinkering (the feet looks too 2 dimensional imo).
Yes, It is a nice feedback.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1355  April 29, 2013, 06:01:55 pm
your feedback is useless. "You can also convert it in more sf3-ish (If you like)". how. how can he make it more like sf3.

for example i don't get why the shading in the pants turns to blue. it made sense in dudley's green pants since the change from that green to blue is smooth, but the orange to blue looks weird. maybe use some other palette as reference
Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:05:38 pm by Titiln
#1356  April 29, 2013, 06:11:35 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Maybe some more plan or ideas will come to his mind which is not in ours' mind.
Whatever, I support him for his present works in Deejay.

#1357  April 29, 2013, 06:20:04 pm
thanks for another useless post
#1358  April 29, 2013, 06:28:58 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#1359  April 29, 2013, 07:42:16 pm
Uhm...... I didn't sound like that, what are you thinking? I'm not telling you this is a bad work.
Never said you did.
If my first post makes you sad, I apologize.
You didn't but you didn't tell me anything useful.
for example i don't get why the shading in the pants turns to blue. it made sense in dudley's green pants since the change from that green to blue is smooth, but the orange to blue looks weird. maybe use some other palette as reference
I will try other colours. What character can I use as a reference now? (goes thinking)
Maybe some more plan or ideas will come to his mind which is not in ours' mind.
Whatever, I support him for his present works in Deejay.
???
I'm asking because I want to make the sprite better...
It's my comment about his Deejay not useless. Not useless.
Well, you didn't say that the sprite has errors or some suggestions, so it was kind of...
Just like the "nice" right after the first post I made in this page. I'm talking about the "LordSinistro" guy that shouldn't be a contributor and that says "he look cool" everytime.
The sprite looks great. All it needs is a little bit of tinkering (the feet looks too 2 dimensional imo).
As I'm italian, I may not know some words. What do you mean by tinkering? Do you mean like fix?
And I'm aware of the feet.
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:13:09 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#1360  April 29, 2013, 07:52:35 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
tinkering means 'Attempt to repair or improve something in a casual or desultory way, often to no useful effect'.