Started by Duke, December 27, 2007, 07:11:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: The Best Hi-res Mugen In The World!
#41  December 27, 2007, 11:04:47 pm
now i have to find out how to make lo-res select screens hi-res
#42  December 27, 2007, 11:08:19 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#43  December 27, 2007, 11:17:10 pm
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
I heard that because I like the Unknown Motive screen pack and i don't wanna change it. oh and by the way I just tried the patch or update or what ever you want to call this and It's Pretty cool. Now i can Play Hi res Guilty Gear stages and keep my crappy yet cool Mortal Kombat stages on mugen without having to change em.  :)
No
#44  December 27, 2007, 11:35:50 pm
@Teros: Open up your mugen.cfg and look for this line

AllowDebugKeys = 0

Change the value from 0 to 1 to allow debug keys at all times. Otherwise debug keys will be allowed only in debug mode (you can switch to debug mode by pressing Ctrl-D).

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it  :sugoi:

... and here I go thinking I knew everything :P
PSN: Teros27

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone
#45  December 27, 2007, 11:39:27 pm
  • Fanatic.Mugen.NewsMaker Call.me.Maniac.in.short!
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
I heard that because I like the Unknown Motive screen pack and i don't wanna change it. oh and by the way I just tried the patch or update or what ever you want to call this and It's Pretty cool. Now i can Play Hi res Guilty Gear stages and keep my crappy yet cool Mortal Kombat stages on mugen without having to change em.  :)
I also love this screenpack, & I would like to make it compatible. ;)
#46  December 28, 2007, 12:41:28 am
I also love this screenpack, & I would like to make it compatible. ;)
I use the Unknown Motif screenpack too, but don't want to lose it :'( unless theres a similar one thats compatible.
#47  December 28, 2007, 12:58:07 am
I think part of it involves re-sizing the sprites in the System.sff. That's definitely not it though.
#48  December 28, 2007, 03:23:45 am
Uhmm, how do you get the 242-character select screen to work here?
#49  December 28, 2007, 04:56:11 am
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#50  December 28, 2007, 05:20:46 am
  • Cool
THANK YOU!!!

Man... This is a Christmas present!

Now I can delete my two Mugen programs, and only leave one!

This should be a Mugen Tool, because this is so useful!

Truly, an achievement in this day in age!

Best yet, it has a DEBUG screen, so that I can fix my characters (that I'm building myself).

AWESOME!!!

:o

I sound like a fanboy...
So this.... this is the beginning of something awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGN4pLDqSE

I support real hip hop.
#51  December 28, 2007, 07:53:46 am
any updates for the old linux user?
#52  December 28, 2007, 08:01:59 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
This should be stickied as well as putting debug reminder in original post.
#53  December 28, 2007, 08:18:44 am
wow that took awhile ... i had reinstalled all my hi res stages and add the hires = 1 line into this but it's all worth it freaking awesome..!
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#54  December 28, 2007, 09:48:13 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
*sigh*

Makes me wish there was a Hi-res Stage Viewer. I'll give this a go tomorrow. I need sleep.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#55  December 28, 2007, 10:49:27 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, took me one hour to merge both Mugens and reassign stages to the characters, but it was worth it.

Thanks to the coder for this great update hack. :)
#56  December 28, 2007, 02:01:40 pm
Is this also compatible to other screenpack?
#57  December 28, 2007, 06:05:55 pm
I just wish I didn't have to fix up the select screen. In any case... at least I can save myself a lot of work by simply switching my old winmugen.exe with this new one.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#58  December 28, 2007, 06:16:14 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Yeah, because it's incredibly hard to figure out what to do to fix up the select screen :P

...actually no offense to anyone meant, but really if you just take a little time and read a few things, it'll take you no time at all with any screenpack. At most you'll need notepad and anything that can open and double the size of PCX files.
#59  December 28, 2007, 06:35:26 pm
...actually no offense to anyone meant, but really if you just take a little time and read a few things, it'll take you no time at all with any screenpack. At most you'll need notepad and anything that can open and double the size of PCX files.

how durr i youse notpad?

But, seriously, I'm just lazy. Also, I switch screenpacks often. But, most of all, I'm lazy, and I really have no excuse. So I'll just wait until I get a screenpack that I'd have to change.

Cenobite 53 said:
#60  December 29, 2007, 04:21:02 am
what hi-res mugen is compatible with this?