Re: wrestling
#1001  October 21, 2008, 06:53:54 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Charlie Hass just became my second favorite gimmick! :D
#1002  October 21, 2008, 07:49:12 pm
charlie haas and his stone cold impersonation were good but santino outclassed him by doing THREE impersonations in one
#1003  October 21, 2008, 11:35:14 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
steve haas-tin was a good one. i'd like to see haas imitate rey mysterio next time.

Charlie Hass just became my second favorite gimmick! :D

and what's your first favorite gimmick?

#1004  October 22, 2008, 01:39:55 am
charlie haas and his stone cold impersonation were good but santino outclassed him by doing THREE impersonations in one
to add to this i'd also like to note how he cut his face real fucking bad with the guitar but still finished his promo normally. that's what i call being a pro
#1005  October 22, 2008, 02:40:45 am
  • duwa duwa
hasstins impression is better than sharkboys!!

like cars in reverse ,  ya better back up
#1006  October 22, 2008, 06:58:11 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx

DMK

#1007  October 23, 2008, 03:12:31 am
    • USA
#1008  October 23, 2008, 08:14:29 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/

#1009  October 24, 2008, 07:43:26 pm
  • wanna match bowls
damn i saw the wrestlemania X7 dvd for 50 bucks...i was so tempted to buy it.   easily the best wrestlemania ever. 
#1010  October 26, 2008, 02:27:12 am
  • duwa duwa
and what's your first favorite gimmick?

I was saying the "Super Saiyan Helms" was my first jokingly. The one gif Titlin posted.

hasstins impression is better than sharkboys!!

Yeah he didn't exactly act like Stone Cold, but it was still good. It isn't over the top as I find Sharkboys way of imitating.

not in promos but that small ring work he did was better. i mean sharkboy comes in talking like austin but works in the ring like sharkboy which is dumb.

x seven for fifty bucks? nigga just download it

like cars in reverse ,  ya better back up

DMK

#1011  October 26, 2008, 03:09:53 am
    • USA
I thought I saw him using Austin's punch behavior. I was hoping Hass would of beaten JBL as Stone Cold Steve Haustin.  :(

Any guesses on what he'll be next week? Perhaps someone from the past that kinda had a spooky character or someone still in the business like Undertaker, Boogeyman, or anyone I missed.
#1012  October 26, 2008, 03:41:04 am
  • You know it!
Hass vs JBL could be a good match... but it ends so quickly...

WOO! WOO! WOO!
#1013  October 26, 2008, 05:39:34 am
  • I'm awesome!
fuck wwe. they ruined themselves after the attitude era. now its only tna for me.
I SUPPORT THE EMO hXc SUBCULTURE!!!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!

DMK

#1014  October 26, 2008, 05:54:00 am
    • USA
Why do people think that? Usually the case is they barely watch much wrestling aside from whats televised or broadcased in their area, but TNA overall is still a lower product then WWE. Opinions and facts are different and if people like TNA I don't mind as I myself watch it and enjoy it from time to time. WWE isn't a bad program, but you can't expect to be the same over years and years as certain people leave, can't wrestle anymore, network censoring or things have to be scaled back. WWE overall has the better product and isn't that bad at all. Especially lately where they have good gimmicks, interesting match ups, and slowly but surely improving PPVs.

TNA still has along way to go till it's in WWE's league and they stop over using washed up older wrestlers and properly utilizing the younger ones and go back to the high flying action and awesome tag team division. They finally got a great knockout division women wrestlers and pulled in some great stars, but they either under use them and rarely build them up or go as far as giving Sting of all people the title belt 3 years in a row after that PPV.

So if your going to say WWE isn't that great then what does that make TNA?  ???
#1015  October 26, 2008, 06:14:20 am
  • I'm awesome!
what the fuck do you mean where does that put tna? it puts them ahead of wwe. wwe fucked up and they keep fucking up. TNA has one of the best storylines I'v ever seen in wrestling in a long ass time. they have, hands down, THE best womans division. those "old washed up wrestlers" are fucking legends, and dont forget that, and there young stars are there main focus. havnt you heard tna, the new generation of wrestling? that was there whole marketing idea, and still is. wwe has, hands down, the worst womans division. reused storylines, and an overall untalented roster.

Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!

DMK

#1016  October 26, 2008, 06:35:42 am
    • USA
I was hoping you weren't a troll so we could go "yep both have their ups and downs, but we can both agree they are fun to watch and are generally entertaining. ^^ BROFIST ALL AROUND!"

You went with the troll approach. No brofist mangs. :[

I will admit washed up is extremely harsh for most of the main title contenders, but guys like Nash and Sting have been out of their prime for years and they constantly spotlight them over some of the other younger wrestlers of the main title and recently had Sting gain the title from Samoa Joe.
Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 06:39:36 am by DMK
#1017  October 26, 2008, 06:44:05 am
  • I'm awesome!
I was hoping you weren't a troll so we could go "yep both have their ups and downs, but we can both agree they are fun to watch and are generally entertaining. ^^ BROFIST ALL AROUND!"

You went with the troll approach. No brofist mangs. :[

I will admit washed up is extremely harsh for most of the main title contenders, but guys like Nash and Sting have been out of their prime for years and they constantly spotlight them over some of the other younger wrestlers of the main title and recently had Sting gain the title from Samoa Joe.
sorry. yeah, sting, i dont know about nash he seems like a perfect fit there, should get out. i also think they should get rid of samoa joe. hes starting to get predictable. and im not talking about recent wwe predictable. im talking hulk hogan predictable. thats pretty fucking bad.

Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!

BC

#1018  October 26, 2008, 10:54:05 am
    • UK
KUNG-FU-NAKI    FTW!!! lol *hears the voice of Mr Miagi......DANIEL SON!!!! WAX ON WAX OFF!!!! ...... sorry bout the caps i got excited   o_O

but apart from the clowning around im pissed, big time...... cant they fucking finish a match any more for christs sake!

big slow has to come in and interfere, then Khozolov(yes i know they have rivalrys with the pair)... i think khozlovs great but damn, just finish a match,... all you see nowadays is interference, smackdown vs raw 2009 is focused more now on tag matches........ what is smackdown vs raw 2010 gonna be focused on? most probably INTEREFERENCE lol.

jesus sweet mother of joseph turn around touch the ground and call me harold.......

wow that sounded religious and im not even religious :D
ive had my rant.

Accepting commissions
#1019  October 26, 2008, 03:40:06 pm
casey if you're not willing to admit that tna has the same problems as wwe (most of the time it's worse) i don't know what to say to you. you're saying that wwe has an untalented roster all around but i'm sure that if one of wwe's current wrestlers jumped to tna you'd consider that wrestler someone that can put on five star classics anyday

and i agree that the interference shit on smackdown is getting really old
#1020  October 26, 2008, 06:36:20 pm
  • You know it!
Well, putting Taker over HHH or HHH over Taker in a normal mainevent wouldn't be good..
WOO! WOO! WOO!