YesNoOk

MvC Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit! (Read 15559 times)

Started by PIZZAHIGHFIVE, November 24, 2018, 04:29:40 am
Share this topic:
MvC Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit!
#1  November 24, 2018, 04:29:40 am
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
MvC Cyber Blue by Pizzahighfive

Download link in video description :)

I Hope you all enjoy, I am done with this character for now, finally.  I put in many many hours putting in hard work for this char to be nice and playable in MvC style but most importantly badass and fun. I tried to make him retain as many cool things from Battle Circuit into his mvc gameplay style and I am surprised how well it worked out to the point where I am surprised that he isn't in a actual MvC game already. Again, I hope you all enjoy this project of mine and stay true :)

Things still needed:

-Air grabs

-After he does 1 attack in the air of any kind he will come down from the air completely vulnerable not being able to block or attack until touches ground. I did not know how to fix this...

Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
Re: MvC Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit!
#2  November 24, 2018, 01:56:55 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Let me just say that this is one of the most cool conversions I’ve seen in years. Capcom themselves couldn’t have done better. His style and gameplay are identical to the source with the only difference being that he is mvc style. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:

lui

#3  November 24, 2018, 04:56:46 pm
    • USA
are you going to credit the original creator of the character at all

because again, he's the one who sprited the entire character and did the original coding that you edited off of

saying you spent so much time designing the moveset sorta discredits the stuff he did.
#4  November 24, 2018, 06:32:26 pm
  • Eu percebo que minha vida é uma comédia
    • Brazil
Congratulations on the launch. the character really plays well except for the matter of falling after the movement in the air ... however, you know ... you can catch your breath and work on the other chars of the Battle Circuit ... hahahahhahahahah.
#5  November 24, 2018, 07:15:01 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Like Walruslui pointed out this appears to be largely an edit of someone's character. Is there any evidence to the contrary? If not it doesn't belong here, it belongs in the Edits board.
#6  November 24, 2018, 07:43:06 pm
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
I don't think I've seen a full character of cyber blue, the only one out there before this one was an early beta
#7  November 24, 2018, 07:54:42 pm
    • Brazil
I don't think I've seen a full character of cyber blue, the only one out there before this one was an early beta
I doubt it was an "early" beta, because it was very solid for a beta, and early or not, this is irrelevant. Discrediting another creator's work when you used a LOT of it is really a dick move.
#8  November 24, 2018, 08:49:51 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I will wait for the author to respond, if he doesn't the mods will just make the judgement ourselves and move accordingly.
#9  November 26, 2018, 06:00:27 am
this char looks awesome..... i have a question... isn't the alien green implemented to the partner attacks from cyber blue?

congrats for the efforts to release him.
#10  November 26, 2018, 12:56:14 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Congrats.
Awesome released.
#11  November 26, 2018, 09:27:03 pm
hi guys, the original author here.

I'm not going to complain much, but not being credited for A TON of spritework is kinda a dick move :/

Edit: I took me like 2 years so...
#12  November 26, 2018, 10:04:04 pm

I'm not going to complain much, but not being credited for A TON of spritework is kinda a dick move :/

i don't know about it... really you deserve credits for it, both the works need to be valorized like contribution to the final work.

congrats! for you too.
#13  November 27, 2018, 12:45:02 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com

Dis he also use your beta as a base for the coding? I can move this to edits if you wish.
#14  November 27, 2018, 03:24:23 am
  • I must continue my training...

I've seen you around, bro. That spritework is just splendid.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#15  November 29, 2018, 07:42:17 pm

lui

#16  November 29, 2018, 08:56:35 pm
    • USA
i think using a template is different from directly editing off of another complete character so yeah i think this should go in edits
#17  August 28, 2019, 12:49:28 am
    • Mexico
Hello.  Yes he is credited.

his name is PeterPL and his name in in the .Def file but if that isn't good enough I can add or do whatever.   I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
#18  August 28, 2019, 12:54:49 am
    • USA
No one has played this game, crazy. One of the better beat em ups. Lil gem.

If you see this, original creator, do you plan to update the sprites anymore?
#19  August 28, 2019, 03:12:40 am
    • Mexico
@2Dee4ever

That's hilarious cause I know i have never played it hahaha, but when I researched on it I was like holy shit this is a amazing looking game, like some alternate captain commando or something..    PeterPL had these amazing sprites of this character, and i did a overhaul on the coding and animations, and added his partners.  have you thought about making a cvs version of him for your game?
#20  August 28, 2019, 03:50:48 am
    • USA
Sprites aren’t quite there yet. Wanted to implement them somehow, at least a cameo.