YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Extreme - 23/11/2019 Update (Read 187708 times)

Started by REDHOT, January 09, 2019, 01:32:52 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Extreme
#221  July 14, 2019, 09:28:33 pm
    • Greece
#222  July 14, 2019, 09:50:58 pm
    • USA
The sprites would actually work better for you, unlike cvs esc characters that require smoother animations, mvc is so fast with the cancels and all you could easily make it work. If you could, an original boss character would be ideal for this sort of thing, if not you have a lot of options.

What’s your SP looking like? How will you fit all the characters is what I’m thinking. Of course I have to say it, another benefit of Ikemen is the infinite scrolling. Only suggest it as, if you plan to include mvc2 base roster plus all these extras you are going to have a giant select screen.

Here is something I’ve been looking at, obviously beyond face value, a select screen that utilizes scrolls not this exact look.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Doing something similar to you so I’m always looking for alternatives.
Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 09:55:44 pm by 2Dee4ever
#223  July 14, 2019, 10:04:06 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/how-fight-boss-no-partner-simul-arcade--185665.0.html

Thanks!

The sprites would actually work better for you, unlike cvs esc characters that require smoother animations, mvc is so fast with the cancels and all you could easily make it work. If you could, an original boss character would be ideal for this sort of thing, if not you have a lot of options.

What’s your SP looking like? How will you fit all the characters is what I’m thinking. Of course I have to say it, another benefit of Ikemen is the infinite scrolling. Only suggest it as, if you plan to include mvc2 base roster plus all these extras you are going to have a giant select screen.

Here is something I’ve been looking at, obviously beyond face value, a select screen that utilizes scrolls not this exact look.
Doing something similar to you so I’m always looking for alternatives.

I didn´t think in the SP yet, that looks a nice alternative, thanks for share!
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#224  July 14, 2019, 10:25:29 pm
    • USA
Quite an ambitious thing you have going on here, keep it up. I assume you are doing it solo. You seem to have a lot of support going for you, I say use it. Plenty of talented artists here who could assist you with concepts and the like. Stay motivated.
#225  July 14, 2019, 10:32:49 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
Rouge is probably, I never saw a very good Fou-lu, Squirrel Girl or Moondragon in Mugen, with excellent sprites.
I will commissioning artists for sprites if I consider necessary, I´d love to see a Thor with the MvC sprites and MvC3 moves.

If you do decide to commission for any of those four, I'd like to know if I could help out. I plan to use those same four characters for my own fan game. I'm very good at researching characters movesets and deciding which ones would fit best. I also know an artist who might take on these characters; in fact, I'm still searching for CPS2 artists since the pool for this particular style is dying out.

I'd imagine the Fou-Lu no1wammy is talking about is the one UN made.

Here's a video of Fou-Lu's movesets, captured by Rahgby from YouTube:
#226  July 14, 2019, 10:39:52 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
A suggestion for Final Boss, would be the "House of M" version of Scarlet Witch[The insane one who manipulates reality and is almost omnipotent], to be like how you faces Mech-Gouki.

If there's any type of "lore" behind MvC:Extreme would be nice if is something like that:

"During the time of the threats from Onslaught, Apocalypse and Galactus, in a parallel universe Wanda Maximoff breaksdown and causes a massive collpase between the dimensions fusing past, present and future from both Capcom and Marvel worlds."

I even had some sketches for how she would look [as both boss and playable character]

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#227  July 15, 2019, 07:33:21 am
  • Look out for falling Roadrollers
    • USA
Late on the former question but I'd like to see Ghost Rider make it in somehow. Also as a boss maybe you could go for somebody like Gill
#228  July 15, 2019, 02:25:18 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Quite an ambitious thing you have going on here, keep it up. I assume you are doing it solo. You seem to have a lot of support going for you, I say use it. Plenty of talented artists here who could assist you with concepts and the like. Stay motivated.

Thank you very much.
Respect to mugen, yes, is just me, but I had recieved help of people about another things, examples: Announcer voices & drawings.
For the effects side I can do it myself,, we'll see the sprites.
You see, the people can donate, I was thinking that part of the user´s donation, I want to give it to the people who are going to make this possible, because it´s impossible that I can do it this without NOTHING, example Virtualtek, Shiyo Kakuge for his add004, ikemen developers (when I migrate this into ikemen), creators and more.

Rouge is probably, I never saw a very good Fou-lu, Squirrel Girl or Moondragon in Mugen, with excellent sprites.
I will commissioning artists for sprites if I consider necessary, I´d love to see a Thor with the MvC sprites and MvC3 moves.

If you do decide to commission for any of those four, I'd like to know if I could help out. I plan to use those same four characters for my own fan game. I'm very good at researching characters movesets and deciding which ones would fit best. I also know an artist who might take on these characters; in fact, I'm still searching for CPS2 artists since the pool for this particular style is dying out.

I'd imagine the Fou-Lu no1wammy is talking about is the one UN made.

Here's a video of Fou-Lu's movesets, captured by Rahgby from YouTube:

Thanks! If I decide to introduce some of those four I will tell you.

A suggestion for Final Boss, would be the "House of M" version of Scarlet Witch[The insane one who manipulates reality and is almost omnipotent], to be like how you faces Mech-Gouki.

If there's any type of "lore" behind MvC:Extreme would be nice if is something like that:

"During the time of the threats from Onslaught, Apocalypse and Galactus, in a parallel universe Wanda Maximoff breaksdown and causes a massive collpase between the dimensions fusing past, present and future from both Capcom and Marvel worlds."

I even had some sketches for how she would look [as both boss and playable character]

I like that! thanks!

Late on the former question but I'd like to see Ghost Rider make it in somehow. Also as a boss maybe you could go for somebody like Gill

I love Ghost Rider too!.

For the Final Boss, I was thinking too in a something REALLY big, like Galactus, Apocalypse, Onslaught.... but something new, I always like the final boss from Megaman Legends 2... but could be another else.

Follow the project on:

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
#229  July 15, 2019, 03:40:47 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I forgot something important: the roster does not have to be an exact copy of MVC2 roster but with more characters, you will have to scrap some character.

I suggest you to scrap Bone Claw Wolverine, Servbot and some Street Fighter and Dark Stalkers characters... but just the less important characters.
#230  July 15, 2019, 03:49:11 pm
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
All the commando team would be great to do a 4v4: Captain Commando, Mummy Commando, Ninja Commando and Baby Commando.
For Marvel, all the avengers we have on mugen and all the new X-men too: Archangel, Diablo, Cable, Bishop, Deadpool, Thor, Namor, Blackwidow and Hawkeye.
And if you want to add Dormamu for a Boss team, you'll need Doctor Strange too, and Ghost Rider too.
Some more Darkstalkers would be interesting too: Demitri and Jedah.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#231  July 15, 2019, 03:52:19 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Gill would also be good for a Boss team tbh.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#232  July 15, 2019, 04:03:20 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
A Marvel character that I want to see in this game is Beast, from X-Men... but it will depend on MotorRoach.
#233  July 15, 2019, 05:21:47 pm
    • Mexico
Also, unlike Capcom Universe, I’m guessing that you want to keep character sprites consistent with one style? Meaning CPS2 sprites only and not mixing in CVS or CPS3 as well. That would limit the pool of existing characters you could add but would keep everything more consistent.
#234  July 16, 2019, 01:49:47 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
I forgot something important: the roster does not have to be an exact copy of MVC2 roster but with more characters, you will have to scrap some character.

I suggest you to scrap Bone Claw Wolverine, Servbot and some Street Fighter and Dark Stalkers characters... but just the less important characters.

Thanks, surelly Bone Claw Wolverine will NOT be in the roster, the other ones will see!.

All the commando team would be great to do a 4v4: Captain Commando, Mummy Commando, Ninja Commando and Baby Commando.
For Marvel, all the avengers we have on mugen and all the new X-men too: Archangel, Diablo, Cable, Bishop, Deadpool, Thor, Namor, Blackwidow and Hawkeye.
And if you want to add Dormamu for a Boss team, you'll need Doctor Strange too, and Ghost Rider too.
Some more Darkstalkers would be interesting too: Demitri and Jedah.

I like all the characters that you wrote, I hope that I can add some of those!

Gill would also be good for a Boss team tbh.

I agree!

A Marvel character that I want to see in this game is Beast, from X-Men... but it will depend on MotorRoach.

I saw a sprite weeks ago and looks very cool, with that quality, it would be a great to add him.

Also, unlike Capcom Universe, I’m guessing that you want to keep character sprites consistent with one style? Meaning CPS2 sprites only and not mixing in CVS or CPS3 as well. That would limit the pool of existing characters you could add but would keep everything more consistent.

obligatorily, I must keep SFAlpha/MvC style

Follow the project on:

#235  July 16, 2019, 09:19:24 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it

I saw a sprite weeks ago and looks very cool, with that quality, it would be a great to add him.

Er... Beast's sprite sheet is complete, but all sprites are flat for the moment (all sprites are made by me). MotorRoach have to reshade them, fix any defects and add details.
Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 11:36:53 am by Gladiacloud

vyn

#236  July 16, 2019, 10:10:23 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Everything so far is cool af
#237  July 17, 2019, 02:26:09 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina

Follow the project on:

#238  July 23, 2019, 01:50:27 am
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme - 22/07/2019 Update (Snap Back W.I.P.)

News:

- Code for elaborate Snap Back (this is still in progress)
- Snap Back sound effect
- Snap Back effect
- Snap Back Announcer voice

NOTE: The tag system is NOT finished yet.
3vs3 lifebars code are NOT finished yet.

Follow the project on:

#239  July 23, 2019, 01:53:27 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I don't think it needs a superpause effect.
Maybe make it like an EX flash or something.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#240  July 23, 2019, 02:49:56 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
This follows the older Marvel vs. Capcom formula. The superpause is reminiscent to Marvel vs. Capcom 2.