YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 371956 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#421  January 08, 2016, 05:56:48 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Work, then play some Super Mario 3D World co-op with my brother.
#422  January 08, 2016, 12:27:14 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
repairing wall masonry and painting walls instead of enjoying my vacation at home
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#423  January 08, 2016, 03:29:29 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Technically last night, lad down at 5PM to sleep. Took night time pain relief to aid me. Stayed awake till 2AM with cold sweats, aches, and hallucinations just laying in bed.

#424  January 08, 2016, 03:46:24 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Bought and played some games during the Steam 2015 Winter Sale along with Titanfall on PC.

Technically last night, lad down at 5PM to sleep. Took night time pain relief to aid me. Stayed awake till 2AM with cold sweats, aches, and hallucinations just laying in bed.
Ouch, that is truly awful!
I pray that you get better as fast as possible.
Current Status: N/A
#425  January 09, 2016, 12:05:43 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Let's start with yesterday.. I went to work, then spent the day in the San Francisco  (90 mins from home) when to a concert to see Tool! They were Fucking amazing.
stayed in S.F at a nice hotel. Drove back home. Got pulled over by cops for not having a front license plate lol cop was cool so nothing happened. Now doing some shopping in Monterey Mall. Got some shirts and my girl is shopping for makeup so I'm just floating around lol.

Bea

#426  January 09, 2016, 12:24:10 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
The basic.
Ran 5kms, cursed and yelled at Android at work (Android is now definitely worse than boobs), ran 5 kms back home, did 1,000 crunches, 500 push ups, 100 pull ups and had some rum & cola.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#427  January 09, 2016, 01:01:14 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
The basic.
Ran 5kms, cursed and yelled at Android at work (Android is now definitely worse than boobs), ran 5 kms back home, did 1,000 crunches, 500 push ups, 100 pull ups and had some rum & cola.

Nice work out. I also run to work and back home. I run about 3 1/2 miles to work and another 3/12 miles back home with some nasty hills. Sometimes 2 times a week ill run with a 10kg vest. What's do your sets look like? For pull ups. Mine varies 20 then 15 then 10 then 10 then i get bord so ill trow in some leg lifts  and muscle ups, while I'm on the pull up bar.  Do you do muscle ups? Leg lifts? Do you do different variations of pull ups?
#428  January 09, 2016, 01:33:27 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Update on my illness. Thought it was the flu but nope! Got me some good ol' pneumonia!!! Yay me!
#429  January 09, 2016, 01:44:00 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Worked on a few SP concepts for Capcom vs. Square Enix, currently I've made concepts for the select screen, and the life bars, probably gonna go do the super bar, and the menu screen and logo soon.

Also did like one fifteen frames of Kyo (one required redrawing, but the rest was copy/paste/re-index), and (well it was yesterday, but whatever) made a mashup of an R&B song that suffers from an awesome beat being sung over by terrible artists. Obviously, you can tell that the original artists were completely cut from the mashup.

Twas like, my first mash-up in 4/5 years, felt pretty good about it, all the added verses were on beat.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:52:57 am by Zaitsu Hatter

Bea

#430  January 09, 2016, 10:00:28 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Nice work out. I also run to work and back home. I run about 3 1/2 miles to work and another 3/12 miles back home with some nasty hills. Sometimes 2 times a week ill run with a 10kg vest. What's do your sets look like? For pull ups. Mine varies 20 then 15 then 10 then 10 then i get bord so ill trow in some leg lifts  and muscle ups, while I'm on the pull up bar.  Do you do muscle ups? Leg lifts? Do you do different variations of pull ups?

I run to work twice per week, with a 10 KGs backpack on my back. The other 3 days I walk instead to not injure my legs too badly.
Yesterday's workout was 10 sets of 100 crunches, 50 push ups, 10 normal pull ups without rest between the sets. I either do pull ups or chin ups only.
That is my usual workout for Monday, Wednesday and Friday, except I walk on Wednesday.
For Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I do 1,000 crunches, 5 sets of 1 snatch with 80 KGs weight, 5 barbell shoulder presses with 60 KGs weights, 2 sets of 25 barbell squats with 85KGs weight (the max I can lift over my head for now. I don't have a squat rack at home. I am a wimp for being able to lift so little over my head, I know. :( ), 20 reps of barbell calf raises with 60 KGs, 20 reps of dumbbell concentration curls with 32 KGs (10 per arm) and 10 reps of barbell deadlift with 100 Kgs weights.

It is an okay workout. I used to bike 32 KMs per day with the same 10 KGs backpack on my back, but my office moved to only 5 KMs away from home, so I am running and walking now instead.
Once per month I try to do a one rep PR set where I put as much weight as my body can handle on the barbells and dumbbells.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

lui

#431  January 09, 2016, 10:57:48 am
    • USA
just moved back from the phillipenes to the states. fuck yes nobody is speaking broken english to me anymore
#432  January 10, 2016, 01:59:54 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#433  January 10, 2016, 02:18:40 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yeah. Got some anti bacterial meds to treat it and taking lots of Tylenol. Today I woke up at 2am freezing with a huge fever coughing up all kinds of junk. Went to open Tylenol and I could feel the junk in my stomach that I was coughing up sloushing around and the longer I stood the more it made me nauseous.
So like I had to pee and it felt like an eternity! I began heaving so I finished up with no where near the appropriate shakes. Laid in the bathroom floor to ease the nausea and downed 3 Tylenol.

I crawled back to the couch (sleeping away from wife and kid) and laid back down. By 3 am I was a pouring sweat. Then 4 am I felt okay and was wide awake. Called into work again and went and sat at my computer till about 7am working on a character. Talked to XG and he scolded me telling me to quit coding and lay down!

Took a shower where I got to finish shaking you know what I'm talkin' bout Titiln! And banned Gennos then got hit with another wave and been pretty much bed ridden till just now.

So yeah, it's being fun.
Also thanks :)
#434  January 10, 2016, 02:37:51 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Woke up with a sore throat, went with my grandmother and uncle to get some stuff for whatever it is that we caught, and watched some more of Joel's Undertale playthrough (now watching the first part of his genocide run).
#435  January 10, 2016, 02:42:39 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Made the rounds of all the local retailers to see if anyone still had any Shovel Knight amiibo left, but to no avail.

Afterwards I did this new exercise routine I've started and reminded myself that I am one seriously out of shape motherfucker.
#436  January 10, 2016, 02:45:46 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I sat and attended a "Mental Health First Aid" course in school to get community service hours.
It wasn't so bad, although really long (8 hours).

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#437  January 10, 2016, 02:50:22 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Revamped all of Kyo's old win animations. Currently at frame 656, but I can practically skip ahead to frame 682, since the frames in between 656 and 682 are Kusanagi exclusive (1999 KIri Homura), so I expect to finish the sprites soon. :kugoi:

Also, made a beta mock up to show off the life bars/Limit Break bar designs I somewhat finalized:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Still need to fix up the font on the Limit Break bars/Time diamond, and add the character names as well, not to mention begin planning out how the gameplay/EX Assist system's gonna work, but all in all, it's going good.

In addition, made some progress on a drawing for Xenomic (though I admit I'm not totally happy with it, but maybe because I never like what I draw in general tbh), and watched 4 episodes of Drunk Minecraft.
#438  January 11, 2016, 10:43:30 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Just finished a class, and downloaded Ryon's 3 part SP tutorial, his tutorials were pretty neat, so I might download his life bar tutorial as well tomorrow. Also finished Kyo's first get-hit animation, and am going to probably volunteer a bit at the university before I go home.

Bea

#439  January 11, 2016, 11:50:10 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Spent the day brooding and crying like a little lass about David Bowie passing, because he had quite an impact on me then buried my sorrows with alcohol.
And did 1,000 crunches, 500 push ups, 100 pull ups and ran 10 KMs.

#440  January 12, 2016, 12:49:01 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
be careful your hair does not fall.