YesNoOk

SUPERJUMP STAGES: KOF 95 Ryuko stage and KOF96 Hero stage (Read 20708 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, December 20, 2016, 10:24:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SUPERJUMP STAGES: KOF 95 Ryuko stage and KOF96 Hero stage
#21  January 08, 2017, 08:46:42 am
  • I must continue my training...
Welcome to the team, Falcon. You may be new to the forum, but you've been at for over a decade! We are fortunate to have you, bro..b b

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#22  January 09, 2017, 02:15:32 pm
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Welcome to the team, Falcon. You may be new to the forum, but you've been at for over a decade! We are fortunate to have you, bro..b b

Thanks Vegaz, And let's go, or as we say here in Brazil "É nóis" :)
#23  April 20, 2017, 05:38:32 am
  • You were destined to lose!
    • UK
Nice touch with the dragon/tiger logo on the Ryuko stage. I'm actually dropping that same stage next. I did the 96 Psycho Soldier stage, which is basically the same stage as the Hero. Gonna test these soon.

How did you get the Psycho Soldier stage working with the zoom in and out function? I attempted to modify the stage everything is fine the only problem is the bound high if the character jumps high the stage becomes boxed. I believe the stage was not intended for super jump,
#24  April 21, 2017, 05:31:57 am
  • I must continue my training...
Nice touch with the dragon/tiger logo on the Ryuko stage. I'm actually dropping that same stage next. I did the 96 Psycho Soldier stage, which is basically the same stage as the Hero. Gonna test these soon.

How did you get the Psycho Soldier stage working with the zoom in and out function? I attempted to modify the stage everything is fine the only problem is the bound high if the character jumps high the stage becomes boxed. I believe the stage was not intended for super jump,

You probably need to edit the sprites. I add more sprites to the top. It's how I make them superjump compatible. Or maybe mugen is only drawing the sprites to the edge of the "box". It's a code for that in the def  need the top where you set the bounds and edit the zoom.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#25  April 25, 2017, 09:42:36 pm
  • You were destined to lose!
    • UK

You probably need to edit the sprites. I add more sprites to the top. It's how I make them superjump compatible. Or maybe mugen is only drawing the sprites to the edge of the "box". It's a code for that in the def  need the top where you set the bounds and edit the zoom.

Thanks for the response which software should I use to edit the stage sprites?