YesNoOk

(sorry, wrong section) Will love to pay for it  (Read 1695 times)

Started by PatrickHoward, February 04, 2018, 02:27:23 am
Share this topic:
(sorry, wrong section) Will love to pay for it
#1  February 04, 2018, 02:27:23 am
    • USA
Sorry, im not allowed to send PM at this moment, please reply here, thank you.

Hi guys, i will love to pay for someone to get it worked out. (depends on the level of difficulty, please name the price below)

i've been trying a lot of ways but finally came to here and look for pros.

The char is A-SHI, girl with dragon power, im in love with her moves and stuff, but then here comes a problem. her ultimate super move (shooting beam, not hentai) is extremely hard to trigger.

Changing things in CMD file won't work to me

After some research i found that the move will only triggered in a very difficult condition, it only automatically triggers when being hit with certain damage or a little chance to trigger when being killed.

i would love to hire someone to remake this move in a very easy way to trigger (such as ~D, D, D a+b or something).

Please let me know if any of you are interested in this project, and i will provide more information, personally i have all the png files for this particular move, i believe this is an easy job for pro coders.

Thank you for helping!
Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:17:53 am by PatrickHoward
Re: (sorry, wrong section) Will love to pay for it
#2  February 04, 2018, 01:30:06 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
lol You wont have to pay. Just edit the CMD.
Find the move's statedef number.
Make your
~D, D, D a+b or something
command move.
Make a changestate right above the changestate in the cmd for the move just using the command move as the trigger and a check to see if it's standing on the ground and has control.
But if you use D,D,D, because you're pressing down, it'd be C and not S.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  February 04, 2018, 06:33:12 pm
    • USA
Thank you for letting me know, well i would love to pay for it bc it's probably not that simple, probably. i will try to find out which exactly is the move,  Could you show me some examples of how you do it? or may i make a request to find out where exactly the move is located in A-SHI's cmd.

those are the moves:

Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:20:04 pm by PatrickHoward
#4  February 04, 2018, 10:13:55 pm
    • USA
this is probably the state of that move, not quit sure:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:37:17 pm by Odb718
#5  February 05, 2018, 12:36:06 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
So in the CMD you'll see all the command names at the top. Down the list you'll see all of the changestates that match up with those names.
You can use Ctrl+F in Fighter Factory 3 to search for
There may be more than 1 changestate for "4700" so search for it a few times. You should see the command = "name" in the changestate for 4700. Go back up to the top and see if the motion matches what you do in game.
Statedef 4700 also use anim 4700 so you can look in the animations at anim 4700 and see if it's what you see on screen.

Once you know you have the right state you can add an additional changestate right above it.
Something like

;easy activation
[State -1, 4700]
type = ChangeState
value = 4700
triggerall = command = "FF"  ;you need to change the name
trigger1 = statetype = S
trigger1 = ctrl

If there's ever a move you want to look up you can activate debug by pressing Ctrl+D while playing mugen. You'll see a bunch of info in the bottom left of the screen.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv