YesNoOk

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Read 893480 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, September 29, 2011, 10:17:18 pm
Share this topic:
Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
#201  November 27, 2012, 04:47:51 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#202  November 27, 2012, 04:57:44 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
I always imagined Stroheim wearing red, now he just looks even more like Guile. Oh well.

This one is still the best.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#203  November 27, 2012, 05:00:19 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 05:10:33 pm by DKDC
#204  November 27, 2012, 05:08:45 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Oh come on, it's Jojo. No one wears clothes with normal colours.

#205  November 27, 2012, 10:17:32 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#206  November 29, 2012, 10:05:52 pm
    • Puerto Rico
#207  November 29, 2012, 10:24:04 pm
I thought the character designs in the manga from part 2 onwards never really got as buff as their part 1 counter parts.
Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:29:10 pm by LurkerSupreme
#208  November 30, 2012, 10:26:38 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Joseph Joester
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#209  November 30, 2012, 08:58:30 pm
So no part 2 start, oh well. Nothing to say about the episode either.
#210  November 30, 2012, 08:59:46 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Absolutely nothing?

#211  November 30, 2012, 09:32:54 pm
Nothing, it's pretty, but it's not really exciting or emotional. If you already know the manga, it's exactly what you can expect - not what one might have hoped if one wanted it to be big and emotional.
#212  December 01, 2012, 06:13:51 am
    • Puerto Rico
Nothing, it's pretty, but it's not really exciting or emotional. If you already know the manga, it's exactly what you can expect - not what one might have hoped if one wanted it to be big and emotional.

I agree abit on that on even doe I saw the new episode RAW it didn't have that big emotion at the end of part 1 it had and it had afew things I didn't like 1. why did dio's head float on the ceuling? like he didn't hold on to anything O.o what happen to his hair he used to hold his head up 2. you don't see erina standing up in the flames looking at jonthan she's knocked down and the flames engulf the place 3. Jonathan's look in his eyes don't look like he's dead what I mean is they don't turn dim and his eyes close by themselves :stare: other then that it was an ok ending for part 1 now I'm looking forward to part 2
#213  December 01, 2012, 07:46:04 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
God damn Jonathan was such a nice guy. Rip.

#214  December 01, 2012, 07:49:27 pm
why did dio's head float on the ceuling? like he didn't hold on to anything O.o what happen to his hair he used to hold his head up
He's probably still hanging by his hair, it just doesn't show it. I don't know why, but it's not a big deal.
Jonathan's look in his eyes don't look like he's dead what I mean is they don't turn dim and his eyes close by themselves :stare:
People's eyes don't turn dim when they die, it's just a habit most animes have. Apparently this one doesn't, that's all, but it doesn't mean he's not dead.
#215  December 03, 2012, 07:56:27 pm
    • Puerto Rico
He's probably still hanging by his hair, it just doesn't show it. I don't know why, but it's not a big deal.
People's eyes don't turn dim when they die, it's just a habit most animes have. Apparently this one doesn't, that's all, but it doesn't mean he's not dead.
I had to rewatch it to notice you were right about the hair part . They just did it so quickly people hardly noticed it and they made the shot of his face too close which also makes it look like he's head is floating. Also, true I know when someone dies their eyes don't turn dim like I wasnn't refreing like other animes like that. I meant more like move some of the glaming parts in his eyes and silently mave them thin like he's exhausted and maybe his mouth making a small grin instead of his mouth open like breathing. But, my main issue what I didn't get is how did his eyes close by themselves when he was dead  :???: that was the thing that got me cuz when you die your body muscles tighten up same for your blood vessles so his eyes would have stayed open like that when he died since, he haves no way of moving them. The only way his eyes would close if someone were to put their hands on his face to close them. So idk I guess they rushed this episode since it's the least favorite arc of jojo. Eitherway, it's still a good episode some flaws but still good so now to look forward to arc 2 of jojo hopefully it's not as rushed as it was with arc 1 like the beginning of it but will have to see this satuday to find out.
#216  December 03, 2012, 09:49:09 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
It's an anime about people who get transformed into vampires who suck blood with his fingers with an ancient Mexican stone mask followed by even more bizarre stiff and you're worried about a character's death being biologically accurate and implying that it almost ruined your experience? That's borderline autism.

Uhhh... are you sure you've read the manga?
http://www.mangatraders.com/view/file/101767/page/131

His eyes are open and in the last panel they're clearly closed, they added that inbetween scene for the sake of transition, otherwise the whole thing would look very inconsistent.
#217  December 04, 2012, 01:51:22 am
    • Puerto Rico
Yeah I read the manga I'm fan of jojo's bizarre adventure anyways, to bump up this trend chapter 16 recently came out and it's really creepy but, to start of Nijimura (the maid of the higashikata family) is a joestar and daughter of holly joestar also is the myster stand user and turns out she never meant to harm josuke and she's surpised he doesn't remeber her. Since, they had some connection together . Also,here's the creep part that ends in the chapter. Upon Nijimura inspection, she informs Josuke that he has seams going down the middle of his eyes and tongue, proving that (similarly to his testicles) he in fact has 4 eyes and 2 tongues. which explains the gap in his teeth and he's an image from the ending of the chapter.

#218  December 04, 2012, 02:00:14 am
Please improve your communication skills
#219  December 04, 2012, 10:41:19 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Uhh, that's from chapter 15 and it's been out for a while.
#220  December 06, 2012, 07:28:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico