YesNoOk

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Read 899265 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, September 29, 2011, 10:17:18 pm
Share this topic:
Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
#901  June 09, 2014, 09:25:31 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
And DIO.

But yeah, David made that clear when they announced the anime.
#902  June 09, 2014, 11:26:00 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#903  June 10, 2014, 12:52:31 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
But I thought Rohan said Americans have no taste so no English version :O

Glad to see this,even if it means dumb name changes.
#904  June 16, 2014, 12:53:29 pm
I've watched episode 11 and it was not bad. Still laughing that scene with Kakyoin's elbow hitting Polnareff's face.
But still i hate those censor black spots. I like the name J. Geil than Centerfold.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#905  June 16, 2014, 04:30:26 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
There was no censor in the last 2 episodes though.
Which suprised me a lot.
Well,even if there was censor was it was quite unnoticable
#906  June 16, 2014, 05:01:37 pm
Like the part where J. Geil gets impaled on that gate when he falls after being hit by Silver Chariot ? Yes, he's impaled, he's not just standing on his head with his foot leaning on the gate, if you look a little above the foot you notice that the gate is partly broken where J. Geil got to slide down that big spike.

I just checked on the JJBA Wikia and it seems they actually changed the design of the gate to make it more obvious, the one in the manga was more elaborate - apparently in the manga he just caught his foot in the top of the gate, but here he clearly broke through stuff along that spike.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:45:21 pm by DKDC
#907  June 20, 2014, 08:42:08 pm
#908  June 20, 2014, 09:32:02 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Man, they animated the hell out of Enya being sad/mad/happy/.

Good episode.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#909  June 20, 2014, 09:45:02 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
    • suliofthenerdvaid@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd0KXNN1f_sVI80PHAnWdA

And the Empress episode is awesome. I forgot how cool it was. I could've sworn Wheel of Fortune wasn't until later ,but it seems I forgotten a whole lot of part 3 than I realize. At least it means I can enjoy it that much more.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND.
#910  June 20, 2014, 09:57:10 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
That's from the Yellow Temperance battle though.
#911  June 20, 2014, 11:25:27 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
My bad just saw the Empress episode and Joseph still got some of his stuff from Battle  Tendency

You're next line is: OMG Joseph did it. to you
#912  June 20, 2014, 11:43:51 pm
What
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#913  June 20, 2014, 11:52:19 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
#914  June 20, 2014, 11:55:55 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
its to iu not to you
I think,at least.

Last episode was really cool.
Next episode is gonna be awesome because its gonna end part 3 early.

Like the part where J. Geil gets impaled on that gate when he falls after being hit by Silver Chariot ? Yes, he's impaled, he's not just standing on his head with his foot leaning on the gate, if you look a little above the foot you notice that the gate is partly broken where J. Geil got to slide down that big spike.

I just checked on the JJBA Wikia and it seems they actually changed the design of the gate to make it more obvious, the one in the manga was more elaborate - apparently in the manga he just caught his foot in the top of the gate, but here he clearly broke through stuff along that spike.
I didn't notice that at all.
I was going off the fact that the snake being cut to pieces wasnt censored and that Avdols booom headshot wasnt censored too.
#915  June 21, 2014, 12:07:16 am
Well there really wasn't much to censor for Avdol since spoiler alert the bullet didn't actually penetrate his skull...
#916  June 21, 2014, 12:18:52 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I know that :V
Althought they'll have to explain how Avdol un-buried himself
#917  June 21, 2014, 12:22:40 am
He wasn't really buried. Joseph and Jotaro lied.
#918  June 21, 2014, 12:47:54 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Next episode is gonna be awesome because its gonna end part 3 early.
They better keep that joke, it's even more fitting because technically it'll be the end of the season.

I didn't notice that at all.
I was going off the fact that the snake being cut to pieces wasnt censored and that Avdols booom headshot wasnt censored too.
I'm pretty sure that the gunshot is way way more graphic in the manga, you can tell it was toned down for the anime.

You're next line is
to you
Ugh...
#919  June 21, 2014, 01:01:20 am
I'm pretty sure that the gunshot is way way more graphic in the manga, you can tell it was toned down for the anime.
Yeah, but then again

it's extremely clear that he was really supposed to die there. I mean, you see the bullet enter his forehead straight on, and you even actually see blood splash from the back of his skull, meaning the bullet went through and got out from the back like it should.
And then when he comes back, they just say "oh, it didn't hit him straight since he was leaning back because of Hanged Man's stab in the back, it just grazed the forehead without entering". That's just a retcon. So... I guess that the anime is simply trying to apply the retcon by not showing the bullet actually enter the skull. Which makes the censorship matter void.
#920  June 21, 2014, 01:40:55 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
David Production did mention implementing some of Araki's scrapped ideas and doing small retcons, that might be one but still, the gunshot could've been a bit more graphic? I mean, they've been way more obvious with the censoring this season (The shadows now stand like a sore thumb, they were pretty subtle before)

I need to check the OVA version of Avol's "death".