Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#541  October 11, 2015, 03:25:44 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
And I just mentioned that yesterday LOL

Nothing confirmed yet, but I've been reading that if you clear the new events you get Servant Elizabeth. What we don't know is if this Elizabeth is a new Servant or not.

But hey, even if it's not a new Servant, I'm happy I can get my hands on Servant for free, and I do like Elizabeth. Hopefully she's not Saber Lily tier.

----------------------------------------------

Edit: Confirmed that we will get a 4* Elizabeth, and that it will be a new Servant. Nasu confirmed it himself. We still don't know her class nor stats though.

Well that's pretty convenient.
I want to guess that she's still a Lancer but maybe she'll be a different class.
#542  October 11, 2015, 11:34:40 pm
Ugh, more content that isn't really actual content and will keep delaying Okeanos. And giving out specific characters like Elizabeth is nothing but waifuism, which isn't all that interesting for anyone who doesn't have that particular character for waifu. At least Gil was guaranteed to be loved and worshiped by everyone and Orion was kind of a surprise (plus it had actual story content, even if it was really simplistic), no one would have seen it coming if it weren't for the datamining.
I mean, of course an event for Halloween is to be expected, but in this case, we all know it'll only delay Okeanos. It's supposed to be 6 chapters in a year, and we're closing in on three months already.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#543  October 12, 2015, 12:55:40 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
It sucks because there's literally nothing to do aside from leveling my servants and gathering ascension items now. I just want to get Okeanos over with already.
#544  October 12, 2015, 02:41:25 am
Oh right, I third ascended Nero and Robin today. My other (4/5*) Servants are Elizabeth and Zhuge and I haven't done much with them. All three Cus are stuck with missing material for their third ascensions, and I dropped Caesar at lv50 before his third when Nero took over the Saber spot (he needs Infinity Gears and fuck that). I've also had third ascended Medusa and Cursed Arm Hassan for some time, and an Ushiwakamaru at second ascension, and I haven't touched Medea much in a while. That's about it.
Still hoping Okeanos and later chapters will make it easier to get material. ... Now if only Okeanos actually decided to show the fuck up...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#545  October 12, 2015, 07:09:50 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
I was lucky enough to pull both With One Strike and The Black Grail but I don't really have a use for them yet. Any recommendations?
#546  October 12, 2015, 02:01:33 pm
Taiga CE will only be useful when facing a Servant / Shadow Servant that keeps using Eye of the Mind / Arrow Evasion. I don't really know about the Black Grail, it'd have to be put on someone worth it, able to charge up an NP fast enough. It might be fun putting it on Arash if it's viable, or on Spartacus with his revive - gain NP skill followed by NP that gives life back.

But the norm in this game is that most of the time, you're just better off picking a strong Berserker and going Buster all day long. These strategies are nice, but at the end of the day, it's often hard to set up right and it takes time.
----
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/0f0svz
First things first : Okeanos in early November after Halloween event.
"Adventure in the castle of the singing pumpkin" that's the name of the event. Have to have Orleans cleared first.
"Elizabeth (Halloween)" is a Caster.
Item golden apple to recharge AP, possible to overcharge (have more AP than your max) when using one or a quartz.
Battle sprite selection.
More UI changes, and other minor stuff.
Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 04:56:36 pm by DKDC
#547  October 12, 2015, 04:32:09 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Translation here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/3ofhof/next_producer_letter_coming_at_the_end_of_october/

Golden Apple? Did we have this item before? Didn't know there was another way to refill AP apart from Quartz.

And Elizabeth is a Caster... well, I somehow expected it because Lancer class didn't fit quite well with the Halloween theme. Oh well, hopefully her stats and skills makes her even better than Medea, but beating Medea's really high NP generation and her skill that fills her NP completely is something really hard to beat.
#548  October 12, 2015, 04:33:32 pm
... Well no ? It's a new thing.
#549  October 12, 2015, 04:48:34 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh yeah, I didn't read the part that it was added. But honestly, if they do add this item but it's really rare to adquire, you're probably better off spending a quartz than farming for them.
#550  October 12, 2015, 04:53:33 pm
I'm expecting it to sell for 20 Mana Prisms in the shop or something like that. Or a reward from a new type of daily quests.
Do we know what EliCaster will have as skills ?
#551  October 12, 2015, 04:57:51 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Nope, only that she will be a 4* Caster. They haven't said anything about her apart from that, and they still have to add her information in the game, so we can't get any datamined info.

------

Oh, and just to remind the few people in this thread that play, this event can only be played if you've beaten France. I highly doubt there's somebody in this thread who hasn't beaten it yet, but in case there is, go do it right now. A free 4* Servant is always appreciated.
Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:29:55 pm by Nanashi_1337
#552  October 13, 2015, 04:02:22 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA

Yeah, I think I'm definitely prepared for Okeanos now.
#553  October 13, 2015, 05:04:38 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Jeez, how are you guys getting all these ascension items? I blew out 2 whole AP bars just trying to get one Archer statue!
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#554  October 13, 2015, 09:59:39 am
I keep fighting Emiya and Gilgamesh, getting Archer Pieces and Monuments. Not one Lancer or Saber Monument. And that's whether I do the 10 or 15 AP, too. The randomization is just shit.
Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 10:16:51 am by DKDC
#555  October 13, 2015, 01:07:15 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I haven't bothered with today's ascension, I've been racking up exp and I'm almost done capping most of my servants.
I'll farm for berserker monuments though.

We've been getting lots of materials from the events (Nero and Orion), that's been helping a lot.
#556  October 13, 2015, 10:43:30 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I'm getting a lot of pieces and monuments... except for Caster ones, which I need. Oh well, once I level up Kiyohime to max level I will be able to get her third ascension.

Btw, we will have maintenance time tomorrow, with 4 apology quartz coming. Just to warn you.

----

Oh hey, a new Gacha... with Saber Gilles having a high chance to be obtained... yeah I'm not doing this one. I would rather keep my quartz for a 40-quartz roll when Okeanos comes out.
Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:37:44 am by Nanashi_1337
#557  October 14, 2015, 06:54:17 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Out of all of the possible servants, why did it have to be Saber Gilles? Should've been Caster Gilles if you ask me.
#558  October 15, 2015, 01:12:21 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Congrats on getting a good servant, Preacher.
#559  October 16, 2015, 10:44:31 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Out of all of the possible servants, why did it have to be Saber Gilles? Should've been Caster Gilles if you ask me.

You have a goddamn Jeanne, you don't get to complain.

Btw, to rub it in your face, I have both. With Saber Gilles at NP 5. Hahahahahaha... ... ...
#560  October 16, 2015, 11:08:57 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Congrats on getting a good servant, Preacher.

Caesar had been good to me, but you better believe I put his fat ass on the bench the second I leveled her up enough
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time