Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#781  December 16, 2015, 01:49:03 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
    • mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/24324-our-works-directory/
There's also a locked 5 AP quest, but I have no idea how to unlock it yet.
EDIT: Oh derp, I think it's supposed to be unlocked on a different day or something. I need to go clean my glasses.
#782  December 16, 2015, 02:12:22 am
Yeah, at the end of the first quest, after responding to the letter from Darius-kun (Persia, 3 years old), Santalter says "the next letter to Santa is for the 17th" which is tomorrow. So one quest a day.
So I've counted, there are 500 items you can get in the present rolls, I've gone through 350 of them, still haven't gotten my first ticket. As usual, fuck you, game.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:18:41 am by DKDC
#783  December 16, 2015, 02:27:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Haha ugh, so again, I aimed to get CE's for the event and I only got a typical 10x "premium" roll, thanks DW.
At least I got Cu's Gae Bolg to LV5...

I'm really getting tired of these farming events, there's no variety, other mobages change events here and there (Well, FFRK stopped, but..)

Edit: So apparently this is the tech for this event:
"10AP until 150 (Jeanne CE) or 250 drops (Jeanne + Alter ascension).
Same thing for 20AP. Then farm 40AP all day."
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:54:30 am by S.D.
#784  December 16, 2015, 05:18:32 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Well I got all the ascension items. This event seems more lenient with the farming this time around. I can get more than enough bells in one run then I usually would.
#785  December 16, 2015, 09:02:21 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I've been finally able to try a Jack the Ripper. I did a single Brave combo with her and got more than 30 stars from it. Welp, looks like we have another Servant that likes to shit tons of stars.

And I rolled for the next bag after depleting the first bag, and guess what. No new items! Ugh...
#786  December 16, 2015, 02:34:08 pm
Yes, again, resetting only resets the number of items available, not the item type.

So Santa Alter loses Arturia Alter's Charisma E and instead gains a pretty damn good single ally heal. That's a great alternative, plus her animations are much better. She loses 1K in ATK when maxed, but she's much easier to ascend if you just buy the Christmas kfc buckets, and she has a much bigger crit attraction rate. That's a big improvement ! Not even mentioning how Saber Alter is much harder to get (story gacha only) while you can just collect the tickets here to increase her NP level.

She's not that big a deal for a Rider though, since she doesn't generate stars that much, but OTOH she should be able to crit like a truck. So with the heal, she's at least better than Martha.

I just realized, Salter, Nobunaga and Caster Liz should make a damn good team as long as you got the ascension items (bonus for maxed NP). All free event Servants.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 03:09:29 pm by DKDC
#787  December 16, 2015, 07:51:49 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh hey, I guess with 20K Friend points, I had some chance to get ROMA and rare as fuck Erik. So yeah, I got all low rank Servants you could get starting the game. Yay! And yeah, Erik is rare, to the point that I got all 3* Servants (including ROMA) before getting him. Why is he so hard to get ffs?

I do have a question though. Can I get Fergus and Diarmuid with the Friend roll, or are they unavailable after the gatcha? If so I will just keep those FP until they are.
#788  December 16, 2015, 07:56:08 pm
Pretty sure they're in the FP roll. Silver Servants always become available there by default.
I've got like 80 items left in the magic socks bag (no reset yet) and still no ticket. Come the fuck on.
#789  December 16, 2015, 08:04:35 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yeah, the bags are absolutely worthless. I don't even recommend you to farm them, farm the materials instead, as you have Snake Jewels and Dragon Scales for exchange, plus Santalter ascension materials.

You see, DW, if you want to be generous for Christmas, then make our life easier and happier just for one time. Giving us a bag with crap items and still annoying material exchange requirements (not as bollocks as the Honnouji event fortunately) is not making our life easier and happier. Where's you Christmas spirit, even though there's still a week for that?

---

So in the new Christmas scene, Astolfo appears. He doesn't fight though. Way to tease your fanbase, TM.
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:26:49 pm by Nanashi_1337
#790  December 16, 2015, 09:57:53 pm
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
At this point I don't even know what to farm for now that I've gotten all of Santa Alter's ascension items, and all of the Jeanne CEs. Maybe I'll just go farm for some Fous.

Kinda wish the socks were traded in for better items now.

On a side note, I finally got Heracles (yeah I rolled Heracles a few days ago during the Scathach campaign.....and another Jeanne too holy shit) to his third ascension and I gave him Limited/Over Zero. Not sure if I have much of a use for Tamamo Cat as of right now.
Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:03:09 pm by KaiserHero
#791  December 16, 2015, 11:16:19 pm
"Today is a letter from Marie, from France. 'I have these two friends who won't stop fighting. I would like a present for them so they make up.' Hah ! What an idiot, Christmas is to wish for something that makes you happy, not others. What does she think this is about, this girl !"
Hahaha that Santa Alter is such an asshole. Evil Santa Claus indeed.
*Astolfo pops up and threatens Salter* "The hell are you doing here ? We're 2000 meters high in the sky !"
You fight Marie, d'Eon and a chimera, then Santa asks "judging from the pet dog, you must be Marie ?" d'Eon goes "what pet dog ? .... The chimera ? The chimera is a pet dog ?"
Astolfo comes running "sorry I'm late ! Wait, you're already done ? Was I just a cameo ?"
so much troll in these events.
Salter mentions d'Eon disguised as a man, d'Eon "it's not a disguise ! I am clearly a man !", Salter "... Right."
Salter gives a crystal pony CE to Marie, a Maid CE to d'Eon ("are you saying I should change clothes ?" "no, I'm saying you should learn to cook"), Astolfo is waiting for his turn... "alright, reindeer (that's you), let's go back. See you next year, everyone !" "Hey wait, Santa ! What about me ?" "I've got nothing ! You didn't fight, so you get nothing, you loser who didn't save Orléans !" (d'Eon) "yeah, I had such a hard time against Atalante." "That's not my fault ! France chapter is already over ! My turn hasn't come yet !" *gets tossed a Halloween pumpkins CE on the head*
Everyone wonders why a Halloween pumkin, and Marie goes "maybe it's because you're not coming out until next Halloween ?" "ah, no waaayyyy !!"
#792  December 17, 2015, 12:30:05 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
How do they come out with those stories? Do they get together, start getting drunk and the craziest idea shared while drunk is the chosen one? I mean, Santalter is in space with you then Astolfo appears and shoots both of you down from the sky. WTF.

Anyway, technically d'Eon is not wrong since she can change her sex according to what she wants (or what her Master wants, it depends). Of course fanbase seems to go for woman more than man.

Oh, and here's our future quests waiting. No summon ticket at all ugh. I won't be able to roll except for the sunday login gift.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#793  December 17, 2015, 12:48:45 am
I mean, Santalter is in space with you then Astolfo appears and shoots both of you down from the sky. WTF.
Not him, he's on his hippogriff and signals for Marie to shoot you. I'm not sure with what, but he's not doing it, you get shot from the ground.
#794  December 17, 2015, 01:35:24 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Oh I see, I thought it was Astolfo doing this, but if it's Marie then it's more ridiculous that she's able to shoot down Santalter from that distance. And then putting a smile like nothing was wrong in that scene. What a sadist!

And that makes me like her more.
#795  December 17, 2015, 04:00:12 am
  • Half-Dead Shinzaki
  • Meme Machine
    • USA
Marie is quite the interesting one indeed!
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 08:20:59 am by KaiserHero
#796  December 17, 2015, 09:24:03 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
So new quest is up. I understand nothing about it, apart from the fact that Jing Ke is probably completely drunk, and Martha is yet again showing her violent behavior. Though it was really funny that she got that Kirei CE.
#797  December 17, 2015, 10:15:50 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wouldn't suprise me that she is completely drunk
When asked what she likes the most she answers someting like "Joy and alcohol"
B-Best girl
Wasted all my shitty quartz only to get a 5 star saberface event CE
DFO taking up most my time so I can't really focus on the event even tho I really really want Jack
#798  December 17, 2015, 10:26:09 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
In my case, I seem to have a lot of luck. I mean, I'm on my third ticket and I always get them after like 5-6 rolls (of course that doesn't apply to apples). And I just got two copies of the Jeanne's CE. At this rate I will have to buy another 5 slots for CEs.

Edit: Sorry, fourth ticket. 10 seconds after writing this.
#799  December 17, 2015, 11:08:44 pm
Martha is pissed because "even though it's that person's birthday, how come lovers just give each other's presents !? Oh, no, it's fine, it's okay, Martha. It's a good thing to show your feelings to your lover." "But he was born in October though, you know !? Why is it celebrated in December ?"
Ushiwakamaru just wants the head of an enemy general for her brother. Or the heart of a devil maybe, that's fine too. By the way she needs eyeballs too. She gouged out all the eyeballs of the Demon God Pillar buuuut...
Santa comes out to ask where Jing Ke is, Martha jumps at you, you swear you didn't see anything (when Martha was rambling furiously), Martha goes okay that's nice we'll go get Jing Ke please sit you must be tired from traveling, I'll make some food.
Yes, Jing Ke is hammered, she wants Martha's turtle soup, Martha starts scolding her. Jing Ke talks about food, wondering how Martha carved the meat since she has no knife or blade.
Ushi talks about how Jing Ke has started drowning her sorrow in alcohol.
When Santa Alter mentions who she is, Ushi reacts to the name Santa Claus and everyone gets menacing. Between this and the French trio who attacked you because another Santa -not you- just came before and caused a lot of shit, apparently there's something going on with another Santa.
Ow wow wow what the shit Jing Ke uses a skill that instantly charges her NP bar in one go and then uses it in the same turn.
After losing, Jing Ke complains she was just nine steps away from winning.
Martha starts saying another Santa was here before, Martha asked him for a new set of German-made knives, but before they knew it, basically they had all bought expensive presents with their own money, and when it wasn't enough, they had all their money confiscated. Since when is Santa that kind of business !
Santa Alter is irritated because Santa is the friend of all children. Ushi notices Santa Alter is wearing black, but the other Santa was someone you'd immediately recognize as Santa. (okay, that's totally Caesar)
Santa Alter gives Ushi a ship CE, saying it's not a real one but if she keeps it she'll find a real one. To Martha , she gives... a topless Kirei Ce "you like that, don't you ?" Martha "*blush* well. ... Wait no, I don't need that, I'm a holy woman, why would I need steel muscles !?"
And for Jing Ke, an Elegant Tokiomi CE for an elegant job as an assassin. Jing Ke laughs and call the guy with the little beard lovely. Oh, be still my heart. That's it, I'm going to assassinate this man ! He looks like he'd love getting nailed from behind !

Eh, that's it. Not much really interesting for this one. But clearly we're set for the boss of the event.
Oh, I rolled my second black ticket and the last Void I needed for Emiya's final ascension. At last.
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 11:20:03 pm by DKDC
#800  December 18, 2015, 12:25:38 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Wait, Jing Ke has a skill that causes her NP to fill to full instantly? I killed her in one shot with Robin Hood's Yew Bow, so I totally missed that. What was the name of that skill?
Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 12:29:08 am by Nanashi_1337